DLSF Mission Statement!

News from the board - DIVINE LOVE SANCTUARY FOUNDATION.
jeanne
Family

DLSF Mission Statement!

Post by jeanne »

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation, I am delighted to announce our new Mission Statement:

“To awaken humankind to the wonders of Divine Love and to be channels of love, peace and healing for our planet”.

It's such a privilege for Al and I to be engaged with a wonderful group of dedicated people. From time to time I will be posting news from our Board Meetings in hopes that you will feel inclined to be involved in global efforts to forward our Mission!

In case you haven't noticed (ha!), Al and I are both techno-dinosaurs and couldn't do anything like this on our own. But Al has taken a Word Press workshop and with the help of Dennis, Geoff and others, we intend to build capacity of this site and move this forum into the new site when it's ready. (All we need is TIME!). Spring has sprung in Vancouver so Al's energies are being directed back to his gardening business - his busiest time of the year!

We can't wait for Helge to arrive from Namibia - the board is anxious to hear her presentation on Childrens Sanctuary Namibia and we are planning some fundraising activities while Helge is here! We are meeting with other organizations (such as Love is the Answer) to learn from their experiences as we move forward.

If you have the means to send a donation - NOW is the time to do it!! The number of children Helge is feeding has almost doubled -- there were 215 children fed last Saturday. Thanks to one of our generous donors, we will be able to match your donation if you donate during this fundraising campaign! We are now set up with Pay Pal too - so please consider supporting this project! For only $25 each month, you can feed 150 children a nutritious meal! For many of us, that's just a few cups of special coffees or one meal that we might be able to forgo. Thanks for considering and please send me a private email if you want an electronic flyer sent to you. We would appreciate it if you could forward our appeal to your networks. Let's make this a global effort and focus on the beautiful children who need our help. Many thanks!

Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!