Please help us Feed Orphans in Namibia!

We are assisting Helge Mercker to feed children in Namibia. There are plans to build an orphanage here.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Please help us Feed Orphans in Namibia!

Post by AlFike »

What a great story and I see that you are making great progress. I think the bird is a sign that the sprits and God's hand are with you both, inspiring and coaxing you on. I'm glad to see that some of our donations are bearing fruit. Keep planning dear Helge. There's a lot of work ahead. We're with you all the way and so are our prayers. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you Jeanne and Al.....oh yes, plenty of work (and joy) ahead. I wish to extend an invitation to everyone. If you desire to be a (founding) member of our organisation, Childrens Sanctuary Namibia, please forward your expression of interest in joining us in our work and efforts by e-mailing us at childrensanctuary at yahoo.com . Upon our application as a welfare organisation I wish to add the list of registered members. Looking forward to hear from you. Greetings from the hot, thirsting for rains, African bush in eastern Namibia, Helge.
Jan
Family

Post by Jan »

Please send info on how to donate.
Jan
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Jan,

In order to avoid costly bank transfer charges, you are welcome to send a donation via Al and I; or directly to Helge in Namibia. Al and I are in the process of setting up a Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation in Canada and will be applying for the privilege to issue tax receipts for U.S. citizens as well! This is going to take some time....most likely a year!

So you have 2 options - not sure which one would be most efficient and less costly for you at this point in time:

* send directly to Helge
* send a bank order c/o Al and I

I will send you a private email with our mailing address in Canada in case you choose that option. Probably best to check with your bank and find out how much it would cost you. Also, keep in mind that Helge's bank charge at her end is an additional charge and also very costly. Helge therefore prefers we collect donations and send regular, larger lump sums whenever possible, in order to reduce the cumulative bank charges she would have to pay on each individual donation.

We are just setting things up and learning as we go, so thanks for your patience and we hope to get better organized and more efficient soon.

Thanks for your generous spirit and for supporting these children! Knowing Helge, you can be assured it is a work of love in action and wise stewardship of the funds. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Jan
thank you so very much for inquiring how to donate. At this point it is a little complicated as we are not registered as a welfare organisation yet and thus we are not able to solicit funds from the public (yet). For now donations/gifts are channelled through me as a private individual ( entrusting that I will use the funds for the intended purpose) until such date when we are a registered not-for-profit organisation, at which point we will have a website with a donation feature for greater convenience for donors. Thus if I may suggest, please direct your donations to Al and Jeanne as Jeanne indicated in her post or for further inquiry e-mail us at childrensanctuary at yahoo.com . In gratitude for your heartfelt reaching out to the children here, with much love from us, Helge.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

It sounds like things are progressing nicely. Of course we always wish they would happen a little faster than they do, but whenever governments are involved, they are not very fast moving (nor efficient) organizations. We will continue to pray and help in any way we can.

Continued love and blessings,
Dennis