God Loves Us So

This forum is for all other topics
Kathryn
Family

God Loves Us So

Post by Kathryn »

I have been reading the transcribed messages, often before going to bed and I am enjoying them so much as I find them comforting and reaffirming. Thank you for these messages!

I especially enjoyed reading the recent message from Jesus:

Do not turn your back, be with this love and accept it and yearn for it and immerse yourself within this flow of love. Each one here longs deeply for this. And as you pray for this longing to be fulfilled, with this blessing to pour within you, it shall be given in great abundance. It shall be given. And the only expectation is that you accept, that you allow this blessing to come to you, that you put aside those thoughts of unworthiness, those thoughts of doubt, those thoughts of self judgment. And to be as a child, my children, a child accepting love from their parent, the great Father, the Creator.

I have been praying much more earnestly for God's Love since our Divine Love Sanctuary in July of this year. The more I pray the more I realize and am aware of the Love that God has for each of us. He loves us so very much and yes all we have to do is ask and it is given and with this Love comes more realization of the Truth and our faith strengthens. We just have to "accept" and the blelssing is bestowed.

How comforting it is to hear Jesus tell us to put aside our thoughts of unworthiness, doub and self judgment.

We are so very blessed. Love, Kathryn
jeanne
Family

Re: God Loves Us So

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Kathy,
What a lovely message - THANK YOU! It seems there is an epidemic of self-loathing in our troubled world. Yes, this message is such a great comfort....so beautiful. I'm so glad you're finding these messages inspirational and thanks for visiting Sanctuary! I hope to see you in person sometime soon! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!