Has anyone ever been to heaven

This forum is for all other topics
Pamela
Happy Camper

Has anyone ever been to heaven

Post by Pamela »

Has anyone here ever visited heaven though a near death experience or an out of body experience.

Years a go at age 17 I a a dream where Jesus waltz with me and it felt so real. I believe I might have been in heaven. The dress I was wearing was a royal blue dress and it was long. Jesus had a purple robe on with gold tussels at the bottom and the music was so beautiful. My hair was long and I had white roses in my hair.
Pamela
DennisT
Family

Re: Has anyone ever been to heaven

Post by DennisT »

Hi Pamela,

I'm sorry to say that I have never experienced such a visit, but I know others have and I do believe in what they say. I'm sure others here would be able to share their stories or stories of others who have had such experiences. '

I do believe our souls can make such astral, out-of-body travels, especially in our sleep states.

Thanks for sharing yours here.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Pamela,

Most of us, most nights, "go to heaven". But we simply don't remember. I can sometimes recall that I was attending a lecture, and even in some cases delivering one. But not much more.

hugs
Geoff
Pamela
Happy Camper

Post by Pamela »

I wonder why we don't remember going to heaven during the dream state. Has anyone ever heard of Kat Kerr? She visits heaven a lot and remembers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpbrqOyDdqs
Pamela
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Pamela wrote:I wonder why we don't remember going to heaven during the dream state.
You should read this chapter from a book "Through the Mists"

Sleep State

The purpose of these visits is to maintain relationships with those on the other side. The reason we generally do not remember, is that its purpose is nothing to do with this realm.

hugs
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Pamala,

This is a good question and I’m sure that our spirits go to heaven on a regular basis, most likely during our sleep state but as Geoff said, we usually don’t remember this.

There are a lot of near death experiences where people have shared their experience going to heaven and other places in the spiritual realm. I would say that all of these experiences are subjective and dependent on a number of factors. During the time of stress on the body many chemicals and hormones are released including endorphins. This will affect the experience that someone has while they have their NDE so even though they may in fact be in heaven what they experience will be in part a result of these chemicals and not actually what is there. Additionally, people’s beliefs will play an important role in what they see. Someone who is Christian will likely see Jesus while someone who is Budist will see Buda and so forth. Just as on earth, our beliefs create the world we live in. Each of us lives in an “imaginary world” shaped by our beliefs adopted and learned. Much about life is about shedding our beliefs so that truth can reveal itself. This is why the bible says that we must become like little children again to enter the Kingdom of God. Small children don’t hold beliefs and they have complete trust in their Heavenly Father to Love and care for them. They lose this trust as they adopt the fears of their parents and teachers along with beliefs the hold. As we unlearn these things and fear has less of a hold on us, the scales from our eyes begin to fall away and we are able to see more clearly what we had known from our creation. That God loves us beyond anything we can imagine and desires for us to receive His gift of Divine Love into our hearts to transform our souls into a soul that is no longer merely in the image of His Great Soul but a Divine Soul in the very nature of His Love.

Your description of dancing with Jesus is beautiful. I’m sure he would like to continue dancing with you as you pray for more of God’s Love to flow into your soul. It’s a beautiful dance, you only need to look into his eyes and let him lead and the Love of God will sing to your heart while your Father in Heaven continues to tune your heartstrings to His.

With Love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi David,

That is an excellent summary of the problems of NDE's. People don't think of it as a mediumistic experience, but it is exactly that, and suffers from the very same issue of beliefs. I also asked the Master if the Spirit Laws apply in the same manner to those who are astral traveling, as opposed to dead, and he said no, they don't.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi everyone,
this is a very interesting discussion, and while I have had no such experiences, I am enjoying the insights that are shared.
Love,
Eva
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All -

I have some thoughts to share on this topic.

First, I have read the trilogy by Robert James Lees that includes Through the Mists. I am not convinced that most people visit the other side most nights, as mentioned by Geoff (no disrespect to you, Geoff, of course). I sense that part of the Lees material is embellished. My skepticism is partly intuitive, and partly because, though James Padgett was visited regularly by Jesus and many other Celestials for nearly a decade, only once or twice was there mention of him or Leslie Stone visiting the Spirit World in the sleep state. The primary occurrence was recorded as an extraordinary experience; not a frequent one. Also, I imagine, if it were frequent, that at least sometimes Helen would have signed off her letters by saying something along the lines of, "Goodnight, dear Ned, I'll see you soon in the sleep state...though you won't remember that when you wake up tomorrow." Instead, not once is there the slightest hint of that.

Second, while I agree that NDEs must be critically analyzed, I do not discount their validity on the whole. Of course, they differ. Each is unique, just as each of our souls and our life experiences are amazingly unique, resulting in perspectives -- of which -- no two are alike! If an alien asked a nomad who spent his life wandering the Gobi Desert, "What is it like to live on Earth?" and then asked the same question of a socialite who grew up with old money, living on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, two very different answers would emerge. Yet, both would still be valid and still describe life on Earth.

God LOVES EACH OF US SOOOOO PERSONALLY that His Love is expressed for us in VERY UNIQUE ways that are as special to each of us. This may be likened to a private language shared only between toddler twins, lovers, or mother and child. I believe that this is *one* of the reasons that NDEs differ. Of course there are others. Certainly, our own unique perspectives result in variances in NDEs...AND...that does not invalidate them. They also share many similarities that can be categorized and counted.

So, my suggestion is that, if you are interested in experiences beyond the veil, you may choose to watch any of the many NDE videos on YouTube. Be critical, because there are some"fakes" out there (people who are fabricating stories for attention). But, most of the videos I have watched, I am convinced are genuine. To me, it makes no sense whatsoever to discount NDEs altogether. On the contrary, with the Truth of the Padgett Messages, I feel I can watch each NDE account and discern Truth from misunderstanding, quite easily. And, I find that more is True than not...which is beneficial and confirming to witness.

Below are links to two such videos. The first is from a conference at the University of Virginia's Division of Perceptual Studies, where Dr. Bruce Greyson and others have scientifically studied NDEs for 50 years. In this first video, statistically significant metrics are displayed in bar graphs that indicate that NDEs ARE LEGITIMATE...and, indeed, RELIABLE. No such evidence exists for mediumship, and yet we believe and give it credence. That video takes some patience. It begins with a personal NDE story that is quite tragic but shared without emotion. After which, Dr. Greyson does an excellent job of highlighting the scientific research that has been gathered over the past five decades. It accounts for differences in culture, race, nationality, age, type of experience, etc. The second video is a life-changing experience recounted by a man who was once a confirmed atheist; a die-hard skeptic; an intellectual. ALL of that changed after his NDE. With a few exceptions, which readers of the Padgett Messages will recognize as errors in this man's understanding, the balance of what he shares is consistent (perhaps as much as 90%) with what we understand as Truth from the Padgett Messages. His story is a very moving account of a beautiful TRUE LIFE transformation of the soul!!

Lastly, I urge everyone who reads this to pray directly to God like a little child. Alone in your room. Bring all your cares. Allow God to transform your soul, and you will be changed in a beautiful way. God will guide each soul, personally, IF we will only submit to His tender care.

Many Blessings of Love,

Catherine

NOTE: The NDE below is brief but beautiful. Most people experience the LOVE of God...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmTYHcBXsk (UVA Research Based)

NOTE: The video below begins with a stylized and hellish introduction. You may choose to skip to 2:10. This NDE is about TRANSFORMATION...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm647n1360A&t=13s (From Atheist to Divine Love soul - though he doesn't use that term)
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for this Susan. Beautifully put. The material mind distorts things always. So IMHO every spiritual experience be they an NDE or a personal prayer for the Love will have its own flavor and subjective experience. What is in our heads determines our perceptions and mind reasoned reality and this is subjective . The substantive reality of truth is found in the soul and since none of us has crossed that threshold of becoming fully redeemed with Divine Love, we cannot know with absolute clarity the truth in all its power and wonderment. When we are travelling in spirit different faculties are engaged and subject to our interpretations, biases and filters. The scientists have quite a task to tease out the consistencies in such a diverse and unreliable set of circumstances . Our experiences in prayer are like that as well. The recent survey of all of our experiences in the Divine Love indicates as much . If you haven't had a look at the latest DL newsletter containing some of these results, I would urge you to have a look. Its really fascinating to hear from so many on quite a variety of topics. God bless..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.