To love with God's Love

This forum is for all other topics
Helge Mercker
Family

To love with God's Love

Post by Helge Mercker »

The gracious Gift of God's Divine Love received, changes us. As our faith grows, and the friction within our soul becomes evident as the gained Truth confronts our errors. The yearning for greater harmony encourages us to take steps to change our lives. The initial pain of change is soon replaced by a sense of freedom. A freedom so joyous and filled with greater yearnings to be nearer to God, our beloved Father, ever seeking and longing for more of His Love, carried in this new found peace. Not long and we feel the power of this Love having It's influence upon us as we start to love in a different way. This deepened love makes one a new being it seems and the words spoken by Jesus through the eleventh commandment, gain a deeper meaning. And here I wish to elaborate more on this fascinating and guiding commandment which was given to Jesus, as the Messiah, and placed with and above the ten commandments of Moses. This commandment is the Law of God’s Love and it is for us to love one another with the Divine Love, not the natural love, but the Divine Love, which is unconditional and absolute Love - a gift from God.

“It was during the Passover meal before my arrest by Pilate that I gave to my disciples the Eleventh Commandment, "Love one another as I have loved you." I meant that since I loved mankind, and especially my followers, with the Love that came to me from the Father's Essence, the disciples were to seek the Divine Love in prayer to the Father and love one another with this Divine Love. Thus, we were all to be one in the Father's Love. This was the Commandment, to be obeyed by my followers and binding upon them, just as the Ten Commandments were binding upon all Jews of that time, and even of this day, as the moral precepts given to mankind by God through Moses.” Jesus, received by Dr Samuels. September and October 1955, August and October 1962, May and June 1965.

We have beautiful references in the Bible, in John’s gospel in the New Testament, which reads as follows: John 15:10 “If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.”
In Revelation 23 received by Dr Samuels, Jesus explains what he meant: “...which was another way of saying that those disciples who believed I was the Messiah and loved me would believe that my soul was an immortal one through the Divine Love and pray to the Father for His Love as the way to at-onement with Him and immortality, which was the message I taught and which I asked my disciples, and all my hearers, to apply to themselves and actually pray, and the result would be that they would be filled with the same Love as I was and that we could thus have a mutual Love for one another in the same way that as I prayed to the Father and received more of His Love, I loved God more and more, and His Love for me was in my heart.”

John 15:12 “This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved thee.” In Revelation 23 which Jesus gave to Dr Samuels on June 16, 1955, more details are given on the exact meaning of what Jesus meant by this new commandment.“I told my disciples that they were to love one another, not merely that they were to love only themselves, but all mankind,……..; and this love was to include human beings who despitefully used them, and they were to love their enemies as well as their friends. And that love which they were to entertain for mankind was not the natural love given to all men at their creation by God, but the Divine Love which God had re-bestowed upon mankind with my coming; and this Love could be obtained by my disciples if they believed that it was available and that it could be conveyed into their souls through the action of the Holy Spirit." And this is what Jesus meant by “as I have loved thee.” He loved his disciples, and all mankind, with the Divine Love which God had implanted in his soul because of his longings for God’s Love. He wanted to demonstrate that every soul, all mankind, can love this way by following the way he taught: through earnest prayer to the Father for His Divine Love, which fill their souls as It did his. With this received Love, we should love each other.

Jesus further states through Dr Samuels in the Revelation: “These writings from John are correct, in that they show that Love was the great subject of my teachings, but they do not explain the Divine Nature of the Father's Love towards His children, or the fact that I was filled with His Divine Love and sought to have my disciples obtain it as well, through the one way it could be obtained - through prayer. It does not explain that this Love with which my disciples were to love one another was something more than the ordinary love which humans have for each other, or the special nature of my love for them and humanity. But, if these interpretations are added, then the real meaning of these passages from the Gospel are made manifest.”

In a message by Judas through the medium H.R. he explains how a New-Birth Christian can understand the Christian religious holidays in the context of the true teaching of Jesus; and upon the Easter holiday, Judas is suggesting the following: “Easter will be the feast when you don’t celebrate Jesus’ resurrection from the dead, or that his blood "washed away all sins". Instead commemorate the eleventh and most difficult commandment, which Jesus has given you, that is, to love your neighbour as Jesus loves you, with the Divine Love, this unconditional and absolute Love.” Judas, December 17, 2001.

Thus as Divine Love followers or New-Birth Christians, it is an essential commandment to be followed and we are asked to live by it and continue in our prayers and faith, to receive more of God’s Love, and love all mankind with this Love, regardless if enemy or friend, rich or poor, sick or healthy. This Divine Love in our soul desires to love this way, unconditional, pure and non-judgmental. We are all to be one in this, His Love and bonded through this Essence of God for eternity.
My heart is filled as I awaken to the Truth of this commandment from deep within and may God grant me the strength and joy today and everyday, to love in His Love, in this new way.
brother dave k.
Family

Re: To love with God's Love

Post by brother dave k. »

Thank you for sharing Helge. i believe that it is a truth for all of us that as we receive more and more of the Divine Love of the Divine Soul, and our true self, the soul created in the image and likeness of the God Soul, becomes more filled with happiness as we soulfully perceive through Faith the Truth of Love, most especially the Divine Love. Divine Love is strength!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Helge. I've never read a more clear and concise explanation of the 11th commandment. Beautifully written and I know that you live it beautifully too :) . Thanks for adding this to the forum. Do you have other writings to share as well? Much love to you sister......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you Dave and Al for your comments and yes, Divine Love is strength, yet it is so subtle. I am trying to live by this commandment as best I can and try not to judge myself when I notice that I failed miserably. Everyday presents new opportunities and what a wonderful path, to learn and to love and to slowly grow into ownership of Truth, of soul-experienced Truth and not accumulated mental information.
I do have more writings dear Al.......
Blessings to all and sending my love,
Helge.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Helge,
I want to echo that your post meant a lot to me too! It is WONDERFUL! Thank you! Love and God Bless, for now, dear sister! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Helge,

I join Al, Brother Dave and Jeanne in appreciation of your post!
Through your writing, the 11th commandment is alive for me and the distinction between the natural love and Divine Love is beautifully clear!

You write as a soul who knows the Love of God and whose words have the potential to ignite in others the yearning for God's Love.

Please, please share your writings with us!

I can see how your insights and how you express them, can be valuable resources to all of us as we find opportunities to talk with others about our/and their spiritual journey.

Heartfelt thanks, dear Helge!
Love,
Terry xxxooo
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you Helge for reminding us of the eleventh commandment. The references you gave from various messages and the bible are perfect and really show how important it is to seek and to Love as Jesus did, with unconditional Divine Love. It is clear that prayer for Divine Love is very important. There are many ways prayers can be sent to God and I think sometimes some people believe that the prayer has to be specific and for the DL in order to receive this gift. But I think that a strong longing, desire that comes from deep within our hearts to want to be nearer to God and to serve Him can also be very effective in bringing this gift to us. I remember in the Judas messages that it was explained that mother Theresa had a great deal of DL in her soul when she passed into spirit and was able to enter into the 5th sphere. She did not know of Divine Love’s existence, but it was her dedication to serving God and the most vulnerable and destitute of God’s children in Calcutta India that propelled her great soul development. She naturally loved them unconditionally where most in Calcutta ignored their plight or blamed them for their own misery. I think that her example also shows that the distinction between natural love and Divine Love isn’t so clear or as separate as it may seem. Natural love and Divine Love are both very important in a person’s soul development and they work complimentary together. The line between them is blurred and they are each of great importance.

Thanks again Helge, you always have wonderful insights and wisdom to share with us and your Love can be felt wherever you go.

With Love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you for the encouraging words dear Terry and I always appreciate your thoughtful and loving commentary. Jeanne, I also love your appreciative words. It helps me to gain some confidence in expressing myself. Dear David, how much I love your writings and you expressed so beautifully here:
"She naturally loved them unconditionally where most in Calcutta ignored their plight or blamed them for their own misery. I think that her example also shows that the distinction between natural love and Divine Love isn’t so clear or as separate as it may seem. Natural love and Divine Love are both very important in a person’s soul development and they work complimentary together."
Yes indeed, and I agree with you that both are important, the one not less than the other, but I feel yet distinct. Here I wish to add some beautiful messages pertaining to our beloved Mother Teresa whom I admire so much and is an inspiration to me, as is Francis of Assisi. Both their influence in my life is significant and i love to share the following messages pertaining to how Mother Teresa lived her life and was yet able to enter the Divine Love sphere of soul progression upon her passing.

Here a message from John where he states : "Natural love is a beautiful quality of the human soul that will elevate its condition to a state of perfect bliss and harmony with all other creations..... Let us bring a modern example of human love into our discussion. Mother Teresa, as she is known, was one who gave her love to those in need. She was sustained by the Love of God that was in her possession by her soul's fervent prayer for It. She loved God and wanted to serve Him above all else, and she shared this Love she felt with those who needed and those who she inspired to follow her.
Mother Teresa did not do what she did for fame. She wanted no recognition as one who could do the many things she was instrumental in doing. She wanted to give love to those who suffered for lack of it, and she understood that God was the Infinite Source of this Love. She is an example of someone who will live on in the hearts and minds of many people because she inspired them to realize the Selfless Face of God; the Christ Spirit was active in her life and this quality touched the human soul.
My own master, Jesus, inspired us to follow him because of this kind of Love; the Love that seeks not to be admired or revered, but the Love that flows like water from heaven, never failing to quench the thirsty soul.
The Christ Love is a Power that lives beyond the personality of the mortal who possesses It. It is drawn from an ever-replenished Source and causes others to look upward. Although the name of my Master is still spoken today, mortals fail to see the true Love he showed to the world. They are mistaken in their belief that this Love was most greatly demonstrated by his death on the cross, when they must look beyond his person to the Power he channeled to the world.
It was truth that opened my eyes to finally see his beautiful face, the truth that I was also beloved by God as a Son who could receive and possess His Love. This Divine Love was the Gift that Jesus showed to us in his manner of living. He spoke and moved with pure, unconditional love that never failed to be evident in his waking moments. When we, as his followers, would be ready to complain about the harsh treatment we received, Jesus was always able to forgive the doer and help us see that they did not understand our true motives.
His compassion for others was an inspiration because the peacefulness and harmony which surrounded him was like an impenetrable fortress that nothing evil or less than loving could enter. But even with this evident power he possessed over others, Jesus was most humble as he turned to God in prayer and he beseeched us to do the same."
John, February 4, 2001, received by Amada Reza.
Further, Mary states: "When we see our brothers and sisters on earth suffering the ills of the world we do not see the things they lack, but the potential of their souls to become true children of God, feasting upon the eternal waters of His Love. It is with this reverence and respect that we approach the one who suffers, for he is great despite his physical condition and place. Our sister, Mother Teresa, saw this light of the soul within the suffering and touched that light with her own. Love has a way of finding itself in the smallest acts of kindness and respect, and the exchange of heartfelt gratitude between two people may be among the richest experiences one may have on earth." Mary, September 3, 2005 received by A.R.
I absolutely love these two messages and find them so inspiring. It is how we live the truth of our soul through faith. How we love with His Love through faith. I feel this topic is so close to my heart, I can barely breathe. Thanks for touching upon it dear David. Good night, with love, Helge.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dearest Helge,
How beautiful are your words and the love they convey! By carrying the energy of your soul's love for God, your words light the way for me and others.
The messages you share with us are lovely teachings. I am unfamiliar with Amada Reza. Where did you discover the messages she channeled? Geoff's website?
Thank you for posting them here!
And thank you for starting this thread. The topic is so very important to me; it is the central quest of my life "to love with God's Love". Each day, each prayer, brings me closer to true understanding of what this means.
I appreciate deeply, what you share with us here, Helge, and look for more.
Thank you so much!
Love,
Terry
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Terry, Amada (Amy) Reza and her mother Kathryn Stokes (wife of George Stokes) were some of the central group in the At-Onement Community and church in Santa Cruz, Ca. (among other places) during the early 70's. They both frequently received messages from Jesus and the Celestials. Amy is a trance medium, and Kathryn received some very high and truthful messages by automatic writing (the most preferred method) on Divine Love and the soul development and progression.

i do believe that some of the messages brought through by them are on Geoff's site, under "contemporary messages".

much love, brother dave k.