The 2015 Gibsons Retreat

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

The 2015 Gibsons Retreat

Post by Geoff »

This is very sadly over. It was without doubt, by every criterion the most amazing I have ever attended. I truly doubt it will ever be equalled, but who knows.

Why was I blown away?

1. We were given, as promised, detailed guidance on many issues. What we are to do next, how we are to do this.

2. We were given a very sombre warning by Jesus about the coming Earth Changes. Not Climate Change, Earth Changes. As he said, the Law of Creation is bound up with the Law of Action and Reaction. What mankind has done to the Earth, will bring a reaction from the Earth itself to rid itself of the problem. And that problem is us - mankind. Some will remain and the angels hope it will be us - our group, because we are the flame carriers. We will survive if we listen for guidance. And we will get that guidance because we are needed, each and every one of us, but the way to ensure we hear the guidance, is to work on our soul perceptions. This was stressed over and over again.

3. We got blessings and gifts, actually at two levels. Those at the main retreat all received a personal gift, and I think in my case my third eye is opening. Thats how it felt. But another gift was given at the pre-retreat planning to help those present carry out what they had committed to do.

4. It is very clear to us all (particularly those at the pre-retreat) that our primary focus as a group is to create circles of light. Each of us are called to do this. Then we will also find centres of light. There are maybe 20 of these, they exist already, waiting for us. But we must develop our soul perceptions to find these, and to know how to take them forward according to God's Plan, and not according to our egos. Our egos will mess things up.

5. We received a very large number of messages, a few of which were very instructive - "bottlers" in my terminology. I particularly recall Jesus, Martin Luther and I think Confucius or maybe Augustine here. These will be shared in the coming weeks.

6. The group healing circle was incredibly powerful. Although we only had 25 of the 50 plus retreat participants, we obviously had the right folks there. It was an incredible energy inflow, for almost an hour. I don't think I will ever forget it.

I am sure others will add here, fleshing this out. As you all know I tend to be succinct.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Re: The 2015 Gibsons Retreat

Post by DennisT »

Just a quick chime in with Geoff's comments while I am on a break at work...

Yes, this was an amazing experience, and you can see from the lack of posts here that we were very, very busy with a tight schedule. Hopefully that can be taken into consideration for future events such as this. :D

It was so wonderful to join like-minded souls from all over our earth for the singular purpose of praying for the Father's Love!

Some were new to the Path, while others had 50 plus years of preparing their souls with the gift of His Love. It was truly powerful, yet peaceful.

I will return with a more detailed response after work, and I look forward to others adding their comments.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, me too. We still have Arie and Marion with us so not much time for this but I do plan to post soon. Up for a hike to the Skoukumchuck this afternoon. Putting our house back in order and laundry are the present priorities but I sure resonate with everything said. I will be back with bells on in a few days. Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Wow! Such generous complements from Geoff! Never seen the like of it before!!! :lol: Yes, it was beyond magnificent for me too....and I do believe our Creator, and a host of angels who were working with each one of us were able to achieve all they hoped for in bringing a heavenly condition to our earth plane during this time and space.

Now we've been shown the Glory of God to such an extent, it is up to us to take up the challenge, ever more deeply, to dedicate ourselves to BE At-One, to continue growing our souls in being open to receiving God's Greatest Gift, to live in the world, but not OF the world....to be as prayerful as we can be every day.

We will do our very best to get all the messages received from Jesus and Celestials transcribed and available as soon as possible.

Many thanks to our wonderful neighbor, Hans, who, never hearing about the existence of Divine Love before, for staying present with us for every session to do the recordings! :shock: First Hans needs to edit the enormous files down into message-by-message files, send them to me, Helge and Brian Holmes so that we can begin to transcribe them. This is a big job! If anyone has the time and interest to help us, please send me a private email. What we are looking for is help with listening to the voice recordings, then typing up the messages into Word Documents, then sending them back to us. If you have some time to dedicate yourself to this project in the next 3 or 4 weeks, we would be happy for the help.

Geoff, I believe that this retreat is only the beginning of many more opportunities for Heaven to meet earth! I expect our efforts for this purpose will escalate in the coming year!

God bless us all! Love and hugs, deepest gratitude to everyone for shining their light and being channels of love here in Gibsons! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Geoff, there is power in your succinctness! Thanks for an accurate synopsis of two amazing, eventful gatherings, the pre-retreat meeting and the retreat itself!

Tonight, Barb and I hosted the first prayer circle subsequent to the retreat, with eleven of us in attendance. After the prayer, (which was concurrent with the prayers of the folks at Oceanside and Al, Jeanne, Marion and Arie in Gibsons), and deeply healing and powerful with frequent short messages from Jesus, one of our newest members who hadn't attended the retreat asked us to share our experiences.

The entire night thereafter was spent around the dining room table with each person in turn sharing the unique ways in which they experienced guidance and the opening of their gifts, and how their souls responded to the tremendous Love and healing that flowed to us. It is difficult to convey in words through this forum the deep effect of the stories on everyone present. There is no substitute for being together, praying in person for the Love and humbly sharing one's spiritual journey.

The two circles we are blessed to have here on the West Coast (one at Barb's, the other at Al and Jeanne's) will continue in strength as each member deepens their communion with our Creator. The retreat was a great catalyst for our growth and commitment to this Path.

We trust that more circles will start, attract yearning souls and thrive; we will do everything possible to contribute to starting and developing circles of Light in the world!

As Geoff has said, the key is our soul development which results from the receipt of God's Love. With soul development, comes soul knowing, very different from the knowing of the mind, which in Geoff's words "messes things up" unless it is anchored in/or a servant of the guidance that comes from our soul's connection with our Creator.

We now must integrate the blessings received in such abundance and manifest them in loving action in our lives.

Love,
Terry
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I love your post Terry. Every time we get together in prayer and open up to one another with our deep convictions, we create circles of light. This was our guidance throughout our retreats ; CREATE CIRCLES OF LIGHT. The only way that we will truly reach others is to bring them together in prayer. One must experience the Love of God in order to truly understand it. Every one of us must offer the invitation to pray together to those who may have some interest in doing so. Their souls will get it even if their minds do not. We also need to be tolerant of those with different belief systems. We cannot maintain a stance of superiority or exclusiveness in the world because this does not engender openness and loving acceptance on both sides of the conversation. The truth lies in the soul not the mind and do any of us have the perceptions to look into another soul? Our world is filled with diverse thoughts and experiences which inform the mind's perceptions of reality. Our job is to help others sidestep this mindful place in order to access their deeper selves which God will facilitate and fill with His Love given a loving and open environment. It is our minds which create the barriers to loving and accepting another soul. It is our souls flourishing in the light of God's Love which must be brought forward in our consciousness which will open those doors to embracing others who are seeking. Let them have their say about what they think is happening in their spiritual lives because each of us filters the experience through our minds and all of us distort that experience in this way. The only way to access a true and authentic experience with the Creator is to put aside our mind's speculations and be present in soulful consciousness. Then the truth will shine through in all its power and simplicity. With this reality existing throughout our whole conscious selves, we can convey truth just with a smile and a gaze in someone's eyes. The differences will be paltry compared to that loving connection with another beautiful soul of God's Creation. Love breaks down barriers and forges bonds of acceptance and deep acceptance of another. The coming together of souls communing in the light of God's Presence can only facilitate greater understanding and acceptance amongst all the unique perspectives we encounter in our diverse world. Keep the Love flowing folks and open your hearts to all who come your way. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

I very much enjoyed my second Divine Love Retreat and the first large one since I have discovered Divine Love about 2.5 years ago. What a joy it was to meet people who all wanted to experience God's Divine Love - the reason that we all came together, to experience fellowship with people who want the same thing. Every single person there exhibited some beautiful part of their soul to me. I will treasure that 4 or 5 days for the rest of my life (which is eternal, so for quite a while). Just imagine what it would be like if the world was more like that.

Al and Jeanne's hospitality throughout the event and opening up their home for portions of the retreat was awesome and welcoming. The DLSF board did a superior job of planning and carrying through with all aspects of the event. I particularly liked all the travel related information.

Thank you for the native drumming ceremony, the pipe ceremony and for Dennis's evening of song (and dance) which was really a highlight of the week. How do you play harmonica and piano at the same time?

The prayer sessions were peaceful and powerful for building Light and community and brought in a lot of Divine Love for the participants, I feel. Also the messages were plenteous and some profound.

It was an absolute pleasure to meet people I had met on the DLS Forum and others who I had not. Thank you all for giving your hearts out to everyone else while you were there.

It was a bummer when it was over but the memories will always be there and the new friendships will be eternal.

Blessings,

Brian H
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Brian,
It was such a pleasure and a privilege to host you here.....I just wish we had more time together to review our work together in transcribing and distributing the messages from our Celestial guides....time to really demonstrate to you how much we truly appreciate your generous spirit and loving efforts! Please know our home is your home and we would welcome a quieter visit sometime!
Thank you for sharing your experience of the retreat! So happy to hear how meaningful it was for you! This is only the beginning! There will be MORE! May your soulful experiences grow in Divine Love exponentially! Always, my friend! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Man oh Man

I seem to be at a loss for words to accurately express the affect I continue to experience since the retreat. Though I can tell you what I know.

Never before have I felt this still, connected, sure footed, taken care of, faithful, unified, secure, peaceful, whole, aware, awakened to purpose, courageous, rooted in my truth, and prepared for all that may be.

That much I know :)

With deep gratitude I wish to express my sincere thanks to everyone for each moment you put love into action causing a most expansive experience for all in attendance. Day by day the heightening condition we built was palpable bringing us closer and closer to God, the angels, one another and self (never forget yourself). Again and again I am guided with this gentle phrase : Befriend your soul

Now, we may choose to walk in the light - be the light - be your personal circle of light, as Dennis so lovingly brought to our attention during the retreat.

These are exciting times and I am noticing within my personal development all that we were promised from the many guiding messages.

With Love and Kindness and a Great Big Hug,
Maureen
Audley
Happy Camper

Post by Audley »

/thankyou Geoff for opening the topic. The message i heard Al is we need to move forward on creating, where we are, Circles of Light. ONE question i have, is it necessary to use the PADGETT messages as a form of reference when doing this. As mentioned many come different religious backgrounds. How can we create a Circle for all with this in mind?\
Love, Audley