The 2015 Gibsons Retreat

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: The 2015 Gibsons Retreat

Post by AlFike »

Yup, this retreat was a humdinger :P . From start to finish the angels were close and God's Great Love poured over us. This is what we all came for and we were not disappointed. Many of the angels spoke to us and we are in the process of transcribing the many messages which came through. Two distinct themes were remarked upon in those messages. We were encouraged to go deep into our souls and explore this level of awareness and we were encouraged to create circles of light. The angels want us to shift our consciousness to that of integrating our soul awareness with our material mind consciousness. No easy task but who said the Divine Path would be easy. They encouraged and prompted us to focus on this journey to the soul in order to be clear and effective channels of God's Love. The world is waiting for those of us willing to operate within this new paradigm . They said that our souls were fully conscious and waiting for us to accept and adopt this perspective. They also said that the shift would be incremental and the more we go to that place of soul awareness, the easier it will be. Practice makes perfect.

Many people felt a deep shift within them as we prayed together. They felt different and full, almost like going to an all you can eat buffet and leaving very sated. We all felt that we had received a great deal of God's Love without the heartburn :? :lol: . The love and fellowship that we shared together was nonstop and extremely satisfying. We also had many different folks here from young Ian, Mark and Pauline in their twenties to Percy and Barb in their Eighties. Africa, Australia, Europe and North America were all represented . Henning, Sonia and their boys along with aunty Helge came from Namibia. Arie and Marion came from Germany and George A from Serbia. Geoff and Eva came from Australia. All our dear friends from around this continent were there including David Reed, Dennis and Suzy, Hal, Deborah and Ada, Brian, Kathryn, Kristy and Michael and Kristin. From around Canada Hazel came from Ontario, Dorothy, Ian, Pauline and Mark from Alberta the rest were all local s from B.C. There were about 55 participants who enjoyed the facilities at a local hotel. We hosted a BBQ at our home where 60 people showed up and Dennis Tormey provided his usual rocking music as we danced in abandon. The neighborhood will never be the same :shock: . The next day Terry Coyote and his wife Christine conducted a drumming circle and pipe ceremony on our front lawn. It was nonstop activities, prayers, healing circles, tea leaf readings and spiritual consults. You would think that we would all be exhausted but we were carried and carried through it all. The last of our guests left yesterday. Arie and Marion are now in the air headed for Germany. They were such a delight and a blessing. We forged a bond which was intense and loving. In fact we feel that many strong and strengthened bonds were forged. Our family is growing and our knowledge and appreciation of this spiritual community is becoming a deep well of loving commitment to one another. I know that God has His plans for each one of us and this deepening love bond is necessary for us to work together. So much happened to bring us closer and just as people are bonded in some crisis situations, we were also bonded by the intensity of the experiences that we shared. All our individual preparations and prayers paid off as I know that we all prepared to come together in the light. God also blessed us before and during our time together. I feel that He continues to carry us all as we return to our lives. I will be intrigued as to the shifts and changes that are sure to come in all of our lives.
God also wants us to build circles of light where we live. This can be done in many ways. He essentially is saying to put our love into action. We can do so in the many ways and those ways will reflect our unique personalities and gifts. Some can start prayer circles, others can go out and serve humanity in some loving way but keeping our light to ourselves is not an option. We have been blessed and blessed fully in God's Love. Now is the time for expression and doing your bit according to God's guidance. We create circles of light every time we make an effort to do God's Will in the world. Everything starts with a small step and who knows where that may lead. Pray about it folks and try to discern what your guidance compels you to do. The more circles of light formed in our world, the more we will, with God's help, change the conditions of the world. Without effort nothing changes and even when we encounter a dead end, we are expanding our souls through this learning process. Building momentum will add to the light, staying in a rut will kill it. Yes, its a tough slog to get things moving and it often requires pushing the envelope but God and His angels are on your side so the chances of making an impact as long as it is in alignment with God's Will are great. Take that chance and get out there and shine your light. God's Hand will be on you every step of the way.

As you can see, I'm fired up. I feel ready to expand my circle of light. May we all get our guidance and follow it with deep commitment. There is a desperate need for change and more love in the world. We hold the key and certainly one piece of the puzzle. How blessed we are to have such treasures at our feet. May we not squander what has been given but utilize all of God's Loving gifts for good and in tribute to our love for our Creator. May He gift us with ever more Love, more opportunities to serve and to grow within our souls. May we know His Will always. God bless..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hi Audley. I think that our messages crossed in midpost 8-) . Creating circles of light is not a formula nor will it be the same for each individual. It must be applied in whatever context is appropriate. Use Padgett if you feel compelled to do so Audley or don't use it if it creates barriers rather than light. Circles of light are created when love is shown and we remain in the flow of God's Love. Mindful and deliberate proselytizing will only bring more misunderstandings and rejection. Everything done with sensitivity, wisdom and inner promptings will have a positive effect even if that is not evident at the time. We all need to pray about this and try to go deep within to find our flow and purpose. Then the light will be strong and purposeful. So much depends on our approach and our willingness to be a loving channel for God's Will. He will guide us to where we must be and who we are meant to see. God has it all figured, we just need to show up and be used to create His intended circles of light. I hope that this helps Audley. Much love to you dear brother..........Al
Audley
Happy Camper

Post by Audley »

Thanks Al, thank you for your replies. Certainly clarifies things. Muchly appreciated. Life is Great, with love, Audley
SuzieCue12
New Friend

Post by SuzieCue12 »

What an amazing and incredible experience, The Gibsons retreat was one for the books!

I want to thank all my sisters and brothers for all the love and understanding I received from each and every one of you. When we landed near Grantham’s Landing from the ferry, I knew I was home. What a wonderful way to reconnect with the Love of our Father and his angles. What a powerful force of love we are, and together we can eat that elephant one bite at a time…Right Geoff !?!

We learned many things while at the retreat, but what really hit home for me was learning how to be able to distinguish the difference between the mind and the soul as prompted by Augustine (thank you also, David). Life might throw us curves once in a while. Sometimes dark forces come into our lives or into our minds and are not of love… that’s the mind, simply give it to God. Love is from the soul and you can see it, and feel it and most of all you can share it. Our free will brought us all together, and the Father blessed us abundantly for doing so.

We also learned just how important it is that we all be God’s disciples, and that each and every one of us has been given a gift from God, and we are to take that gift and share it with the world.

Since I have been home, I have touched the souls of three people and opened the doors of Divine Love to them. It's amazing what a smile or a touch can do. I feel like I received so much love at the retreat that it is spilling out of me, and I want to share it with everyone I meet.

I do feel a great loss since I left Gibsons, but I know we are all together in prayer and sprit. I miss you all and look forward to our next retreat.

My love and gratitude to Al and Jeanne and the DLSF Board for the amazing and spiritual gifts of their unselfishness and the inspiration you have given all of us.

With all the love of my finite soul,

Love, Suzie Tormey
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

I would like to say to you all, that the retreat was indeed a life changing experience for me. I can not even begin to articulate to you the tremendous benefits I received from those present and from the celestial messages received. I will simply express my deepest gratitude to those that had a hand in organizing and enabling the retreat, to Al and Jeanne and Eric for opening up your home and providing the wonderful food. And for all those that attended, that facilitated the nourishment that my soul left with. I will never be the same and this is good! Al, my coffee tastes amazing in my DL mug! I send my heartfelt love to you all! Kristy
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Suzie, Audley, Maureen and Kristy for you kind words. Knowing that this event had profound effects for each of you confirms many things for us. It increases my confidence in following our guidance which was the initial reason for having this event. It makes all the efforts to prepare for and bring to fruition this gathering well worthwhile. It has opened our hearts in a bigger way to our love and fellowship with all who attended. It opened a portal to greater love within our souls. We were uplifted in many ways and I too believe that we have been changed forever.

God is our saving grace, our road to a better way. His Love contains everything that we need for a good life and He guides us towards the light always. What happened to many of us at this gathering is nothing short of miraculous. God's promise to us is to open doors and open our souls to greater Love and awareness was fulfilled there. Blessed are those who are drawn to the light and blessed are those who express the truth of His Love wherever they go. We have been touched deeply and this will continue to happen as our faith increases. Carry on dear friends, brothers and sisters all. God is good. I'm so happy that we know this a little more as each day passes. Much love to you all.........Al
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I have just returned from the retreat in Oceanside, so it is only now that I am able to share my impressions of Gibsons, which has been my first Divine Love retreat.

Much prayer and hard work on the part of the Fikes and the DLFS board had obviously gone into the retreat to make it the success that it was. Their dedication and love was apparent to all, and I am sure we didn't see half of what was going on behind the scenes. So big thanks and applause to the organizers – and not to forget Eric who prepared such wonderful, healthy and abundant food. Thank you Eric, and may your life be richly blessed.

Both the pre-retreat gathering and the main retreat left a strong impression of the Love flowing and being given and received within the group, as did the pervading atmosphere of good-will and harmony. I was delighted to meet in person those I had emailed with or got to know over Skype and the forum. I can now put a real face to what before were just names, photographs or video (though Skype is the next best thing to meeting people in person.)

The love, joy and harmony that enveloped us all was impressive even to those who knew little about this way of life. Bonds were quickly formed, ideas freely shared without judging, and everyone was enriched by the experiences of others. Even though we are scattered in various corners of the earth, I believe that the bonds we have formed at the soul level will transcend time and distances.

We were all affirmed, encouraged and exhorted by angelic messages. Many of the messages received were profound and thought-provoking and will need going back to in order to fully digest and internalize.

The only suggestion for improvement I have would be to either have more time for break-out groups and other activities, or have fewer choices. Eleven discussion topics and four activity options were too many to choose from for the time that was available. Relating to that, since the Communication presentation missed out because of the competition with other topics and activities, those who would like a handout containing the information and haven’t already given me your email address, feel free to contact me via a PM.

Some of us continued on to Oceanside, CA, for a second helping of this glimpse of heaven on earth. While quite different in its nature, this retreat too was powerful in feeling the love and being edified by mutual fellowship.

With my love to all,
Eva
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear everybody,

What an amazing time we had! Marion and I still haven't quite returned, as if our souls somehow got stuck in the gorgeous views over the bay from Al and Jeanne's garden..

It's almost impossible to put down in words what these two weeks for us in Canada have meant.. The abundance of all the gifts we received, both spiritually and materially still overwhelms us. The hospitality of the Fikes with their always-open house and a refrigerator that just kept bursting with the most delicious things is indescribable.

But most of all meeting all those beautiful souls and being blessed with intense prayers and the presence of countless angels was an experience that we will never forget. Time was actually too short to digest all the gifts that were given to us and I'm sure we could easily have added another week to extend all our talks and encounters.

And it just kept on going..even during our very last days we had several beautiful prayers with channelings in a small circle with Al and Jeanne and Betty.

Today is the first day that both Marion and I have returned to "normal" life, working again at our various jobs. It's still hard to get settled and pick up the threads of daily life again (especially I'm still having a hard time..). But soon all the waves of memories and temporary sadness will have calmed down and we will be able to thrive on an enormous amount of inspiration and shared Love with so many people from all over the world..

Much, much Love to all of you,

warm embraces from
Arie
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Many of you know that Kristin took the initiative to create a Facebook page to share photos and ideas relating to both of the retreats. More information about this Facebook page and how it works is at http://board.divine-love-sanctuary.ca/v ... 8094#p8094.

Love, Eva