My new book is now available

This forum is for all other topics
jeanne
Family

Re: My new book is now available

Post by jeanne »

Hi Joseph,
Well now you've published your latest and greatest, do you have time to book your passage to be with us in Gibsons for Aug 19 - 23? And will you bring a few samples of your books or ship them to us for our Divine Love authors' table? The table is to be self-managed, so that means you HAVE to come and join us! Love and hugs, again, with my hearty congratulations Jeanne xo :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Joseph,

My deep gratitude to you, dear one, for going through this journey and sharing it with us in this way.
Being the generous soul that she is, Maureen allowed Barb and I to borrow her copy, as we were so eager to read it.
I am half way through and have experienced tears, joy, insights and much love. What a masterful job you have done of showing your inner process throughout this amazing reunion with your loved ones! I learn so much in reading it!

Maureen describes beautifully how accessible this book is, the appeal it will have to many hungering souls. It is certainly speaking to mine!!

Thank you Joseph!
with love,
Terry xxxooo
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Hi Joseph,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for writing this book!!!!
I was recently at Jeanne and Al's for a prayer circle, saw a copy of your book lying on top of a pile and pounced on it!
Like Geoff, I found it hard to put down. Not only is this book incredibly inspiring and a call to action for "closet mediums" (like myself), it is a beautiful way of introducing the Padgett messages and the Path of Divine Love to the general public, especially to people who are already open to the idea that we can communicate with those on the other side. It was great to "meet" your beautiful family, and I am appreciative of your willingness to be vulnerable and open about your relationships with and feelings about your family members in the sharing of your journal entries and messages from spirit.
My father died when I was 21 and has been in the spirit world for a couple of decades. I had mixed emotions/ unresolved feelings about him and when I first could sense his presence maybe 5 years ago I wasn't open to communicating. The Divine Love has really worked its magic in our relationship. As the Love has worked its healing on me, helping me to forgive myself and my dad for our human flaws and poor choices, I've been able to be at peace with him and see him--and myself--for who we are now and not keep re-hashing memories from the past. I think it's easy to overlook the fact that when people pass over they evolve (some faster than others), just as we on earth are constantly changing (some faster than others). He enjoys popping in to visit my family and I am so happy that he is part of my life again, although often I am too busy and distracted to notice his presence. He attends our Divine Love prayer circles and sometimes brings other relatives and friends to them as well. Although at first he was like many of the spirits who came to James Padgett who were skeptical of the Love and its wonders, I see now he is more interested in praying for the Love himself as he is witnessing the changes in myself and others and has met some of these beautiful Celestial angels.
I look forward to buying a copy of your wonderful book for my mother, who is your age, and I can think of many people who would enjoy this work and benefit from it.
Thanks again, Joseph. God bless you.
Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Jane,

Thank you for writing that you read the book "Family Reunion" and sharing information about your dad. Your words help confirm the messages presented in the book. They are 'alright' if the are only stories about my birth family. But they go beyond this to people exactly like yourself, and the connection each one of us can have with deceased family members.

My feeling is that if I had not resolved "ancient bitterness" this book would not have been written. I am happy to hear that you liked it.

Someone wrote to me about the book, and said that he has a mom that is in her 90s. He is going to read it aloud to her. I think that is quite lovely.

I don't often come here to write; guess it is a case of being too busy. What a lame excuse! I am very happy that I came here today and saw your post.

With love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now