My new book is now available

This forum is for all other topics
Joseph
Family

My new book is now available

Post by Joseph »

Dear friends,

Before I begin to write about my new book ("Family Reunion") I want to say that I took a little time first to try to catch up with what has been going on in this forum. After doing this, I almost feel like I need to reintroduce myself! :oops: Lot has been written and said by a variety of people, and I've missed all the discussions! Well, I'll not attempt to catch up. I'll just jump in.

To say I have been busy is almost not true. What is more accurate is that I cloistered myself. I am pretty much a private sort of man anyway, but I became even more private after I started working full steam on my book. If you get to read it, you'll see that I had a very hard time completing it. Several times I wanted to quit. One day I even came close to destroying the manuscript.

Some months ago, November 7th, 2014, to be exact, I had an experience that set me in a new direction in my life. I began to come out of the woods about my desire and ability to receive messages from our Celestial friends. I even went so far as to share some of my messages here in this forum. If I remember correctly, this was back in early December. I have not gone back to search the dates nor the specific messages that I shared with others.

The spirits that came to write messages through me are mainly members of my own birth family. In the beginning I did not like this. Why? Simply because the first one that came to write was my own biological dad. I was so stunned by this that I refused to allow him to write a long message. Why? Simply because I was only 16 when he died, and I did not have a good relationship with him. To be honest, I disliked my dad intensely. Through the years following I went through a difficult healing process, and assumed all my hard feelings toward him were healed. They were, but not completely. So when he came to write, some old feelings surfaced again, and I had to face these before I could return and allow him to write a message. In addition to my parents, I have 9 siblings that have passed and all came to write a message, some more than others.

Well, today I see why it took so long for me to write the book and at the same time wanted to destroy it. I went through (and am doing so even to this day) a healing process that is part of the transformation process of my soul through Divine Love. I am not a young man (celebrated 80 two days ago) and I tire easily. Some of this tiredness is simply age, but some of it is the need to rest and relax and allow the Divine Love ingredient to do its work in my soul.

Is the book "Family Reunion" really finished as in "done"? Yes and no. I decided to print it in two phases. This will be the first edition. When a friend completes his work of editing, if the edits warrant it, I will republish the book as a second edition.

If you feel up to seeing the First Edition, it is now available as a print book only. Electronic eBook editions will follow later. Our friend, Geoff Cutler, wrote a very nice Introduction for this book. At one point Geoff wrote this: "But suffice it to say that I found this book very hard to put down." Thank you Geoff!

The link to the book is here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joseph-babinsk ... 81853.html

Thank you for reading this. If you buy the book, I hope you will like it...and if you like it, please tell your friends about it.

Love to all,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Geoff
Family

Re: My new book is now available

Post by Geoff »

Great News Joseph.

While the book has changed since I read it, I thought it a wonderful and powerful book which I would certainly recommend to others.

hugs
Geoff
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Joseph,

I am so happy to see your post today! Welcome back old friend. We love you and missed you. Congratulations on your new book, I hope to be able to check it out soon. However, just wanted to comment on what you said:
Through the years following I went through a difficult healing process, and assumed all my hard feelings toward him were healed. They were, but not completely...

Well, today I see why it took so long for me to write the book and at the same time wanted to destroy it. I went through (and am doing so even to this day) a healing process that is part of the transformation process of my soul through Divine Love.
Your slow healing process was something that I definitely could relate to because it was at the 100th Anniversary at the 4H Center that I experienced a healing that I too thought that I had already dealt with and had been healed from years ago. It hit me so hard during one of the classes taught by Irish Tim. Poor man, I think I just distroyed his momentum. :oops: Nevertheless, as this healing started when I was remembering something very hurtful from my youth, the pain and tears were so unexpected they caught me off guard. And even though I had actually gone to the person and we had talked about the situation, and I thought that I had forgiven him. Thus, this incident threw me off guard.

Thankfully, after the class one of the ladies and I were talking. And as she talked to me more enlightment came that helped me to see why I'd only partial received my healing. How could this be? Because I'd also blamed my Mom as well -- even though I thought I had forgiven her too. Yet it was the anger that was still deep down inside. And the combination of being angry with my stepfather and my mom had left residue that needed a little more cleansing in order to make room for more Divine Love. Oh how I wished the expiation process could have been explained in more deals in possibly the contemporary messages from Jesus or one of the diciples since Jocelyn has once informed me that the Celestials did not want to scare people about the expiation process in TGRA. Yet it may have helped us understand that it is a slow and (many times) ongoing process that can actually take years to overcome.

Well, dear Joseph, I'm just so overjoyed that you were able to work through your healing process, and went on to write your wonderful new book for the rest of us to enjoy and savor. Thank you for sharing your life experiences with us. Also, that you are progressing even more with Celestial channeling. :D Just so glad and excited to see you back on the Forum. You have been sorely missed. ;)

Much love and respect to you,

Marga
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Congratulations Joseph on this accomplishment and welcome back to the forum. I always appreciate your pithy comments and your loving refrains. Yes, I would like to read your book. I think that anything inspired in this way is a valuable contribution to our understanding of Divine Love and how it changes our beings. Please continue to share yourself here and in print. Also hope to see you here in August. Much love to you........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Dear Friends,

It just so happened that I was the very first person to received Joseph's new book, Family Reunion. He also let me know the first to finish reading it (and I will add many more times ahead of reading). There is something about this book that attracts me deeply. I haven't been able to stop myself from returning to it constantly and also recommending it all over the place. So ....

If you haven't thought about ordering Joseph's new book, Family Reunion, I would highly encourage you to. There are some very rich messages that he has received from his family members who are in the Celestials - there are some wonderful teachings of Divine Love which are portrayed with a great ease to the reader, yet, remain the focus of soul development. Not all his siblings have risen to the Celestials (off the top of my head, I think he has 8 in spirit - he will correct this) and some express their stubbornness and their closed mind, yet, from their reunion and contact with Joseph, there has been cause to an opening of soul. Their various stories were of great intrigue to me. I was sharing the concept of the book with my 20 year old daughter, Nicole, and she was very interested to read it herself. Bare in mind, she has heard her Momma speak of Divine Love since she was a grasshopper, but not so convinced that all these books laying around the house (Padgett's) could possibly be of interest to her :)

To me, this books feels like it will attract many that have not been brought up in dogmatic settings and who are wondering about the afterlife and searching for some truths, as well as those who have. Family Reunion is very easy for me to share with others, more so than the Padgett messages, if I may be so bold.

Every time I read it, Love pours in and my entire body vibrates - angels are ever present.

When I had my prayer time this morning, I was chatting and sharing with the Celestials angels, and other lovely spirits that join us because they are wondering what all the light is about, how glorious it is that this work has been shared and brought into reality, of course they agree in delight :) This is truly inspiring work that has been brought to light. Another means by which the message of the availability of the obtainment of The Great Divine Love - the essence of soul transformation is on earth!!

Joseph, you could have never known fully the affect this work has brought to me and will bring to the others!!

A masterful piece.

Big Love Guys,
Maureen
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thanks Maureen for sharing. I am looking forward to read the published version of the book and cant wait to have it in my hands.
Thank you dear Joseph for this wonderful work, and my gratitude to all the writers.
Hugs
Helge.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Helge,

What happened to the copy I gave you? Admittedly pre this latest one, but its still great.

hugs
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you Maureen for giving such a wonderful discription of Joseph's new book. I am realy looking forward to reading it myself and have read Geoff's introduction and comment for the book and was very impressed. So many wonderful experiances Joseph is having and reading his interactions with his departed family makes the veil between our two worlds seem thinner and more transpartent. Thank you Joseph for your willingness to share your amazing spiritual experiances!
with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

Joseph,

I LOVE this book. One can't really exceed the description and praise that Maureen has given it, so I won't try. I agree with her every word.

When you were posting the messages in the forum earlier this year I read them with great interest and enjoyment. I was hoping there would be more, if not in the forum then in a book. I am so pleased to see them in a book and how well done it is. The structure of the book is superb and the insights into spirit life in general and your family's life in particular are priceless.

The people, the relationships and the emotions are what make it such a great story. I think this could be a very good way to bring more people to the DL path because it is so approachable.

Great work, brother.

Brian
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Brian,

Yes I agree.

hugs
Geoff