This forum is for all other topics
Greg
New Friend

5 P’s on the Path of Divine Love

Post by Greg »

5 P’s of Divine Love Transformation
-------------------
Pray for the inflowing and interchange of divine love

Play music of divine love and dance, play divine love qigong, play on Mother Earth

Promote the message of divine love

Prepair for the new earth

Pray again; until divine love is active, burning in my heart - 24/7 and then pray more

-----------------
Then I just went to my guitars and they were so amazingly in tune with out having practiced or tuned in many days.

The open tuned guitar was a perfect C
Guess I will play Abwoon d’ bashmaya the original Lords Prayer in Aramaic, the spoken language of Jesus of Nazarath.
Abwoon d'bashmaya - is the first line of the Aramaic Prayer of Jesus,
Abwoon - is derived from the root for "parenting" which later became used in the word Father.
Abwoon d'bashmaya - O Thou, from whom our breath comes and who is present in all realms of light and vibration.
O Thou, the Breathing Life of All, Creator of the Shimmering Sound that touches us.
King James version translation: Our Father which art in Heaven

The counter melody is “Allaha, Allah, Elohim, Elat, uses the names of God from Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and the Native Great Mother traditions which are based on the same sacred root ‘al or el’ . This root may be loosely translated as ‘the one underlying, all embracing substance’ or “thatness which pervades the cosmos.

I like to interpret it to mean;
Our Father/Mother Goddess Source of Life & Love
- we breath in your Holy Breath of Divine Love
-
Singing this prayer and the names of God invoke the Holy Spirit
- dancing this prayer unites body, mind, soul in community oneness.

Here a beautiful earth angel Gitta Tanderoe singing it -
Abwoon d'Bashmaya ۞ Lord's prayer in Arameic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGrnmhR-gQ