Recruiting voices for our first audio book!

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Re: Recruiting voices for our first audio book!

Post by Geoff »

It will probably be better to do this in California with Dennis to hand.

hugs
Geoff
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

Count me in as well. This project is such a great idea for expanding the reach of the Divine Love messages and Jesus' true message. And it will make a greater emotional impact on the listener when read by people who know and love the subject matter and characters involved.

I have an Olympus digital recorder and also a USB mic for PC.

Brian Holmes
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey Brian,
Glad to see you sign up! Any chance we can meet you when we're in Queens? We'll be there twice: Friday, Feb 27 - Mon Mar 2; then hosting a weekend retreat Friday Mar 27 - Sun Mar 29? We'll have a few days for sight seeing....Love to meet you! Thanks for participating :P Loving wishes! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Jeanne and Brian,

Jeanne ... if you have the know how, please forward this message to Hal in NYC.

I am seriously thinking of the possibility of attending your retreat in NYC the weekend of Mar. 27-29. Several reasons why:

1. I am a graduate of Union Seminary (NYC), class of 1966. I want to visit there to talk about a new book that I am releasing with the title "Breaking the Silence - Letters from the Afterlife". Attending your retreat would be good reason to connect back with Union Seminary (located at Broadway and 122nd). Who knows where this might lead. Union (UTS) is worldwide in purpose and influence.

2. I would love to meet Hal and Brian and others (you and Al of course!).

3. I have a niece who lives in NYC where I could possibly be housed while there. I'd like to connect with her again. She is a musician and has many many contacts in NYC and else where.

These are initial thoughts ... a gut-feel response to your note to Brian.

It has a real possibility of actually happening. :o :lol:

With much love and hugs,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

FANNNNTASTICCCC!!!!!!!!!. Yes, we would love to have the old sage attend our retreat. You would add so much to this event which will have several new comers who will need all the insights and wisdom that we can all offer. This must be God guided as my soul leaps for joy at the prospect. In order to register, you need to go to the events part of our site and Event Brite is our go to site for registry. No charge for the event. Please come earlier and we will assist you while you are in NYC. Your hoped for participation is an answer to prayer. We'll be in touch and we are bringing our laptop in order to stay connected with everyone. God bless you Joseph for considering this. Much love......Al

PS: Jeanne will email you with more details.

PPS: I hope we will meet as well Brian. I'm assuming you are geographically close to where we will be in Queens. Even a day together would be great.
Endless journey,endless Love.
michael
Busy Bee

Post by michael »

Aloha All,
An audio book is a great idea. I have a condenser microphone and can provide samples of myself, Jimmy Walsh and Carolyn Stokes reading messages. We have been recording message reading during Sunday services in hopes of someday compiling them into an audio format. All of us would be happy to join the team in recording messages. Just let us know the next step.
With love and gratitude,
Michael
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Joseph...and Brian (? I still have my fingers crossed ;)

Here's the link to Events Brite for registration for the New York retreat:

REGISTER ONLINE:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/divine-love ... 5548931272

Sorry the link is broken....but you technical guys can figure it out!

Cost: by donation

Love Jeanne :D
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

jeanne wrote: Sorry the link is broken....but you technical guys can figure it out!
Sorry , no can do. You did not copy the whole link. The site does not appear to allow searching for registered events either. Well I guessed it, so you are very very lucky.

G
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

With a heart filled with joy I wish to extend my welcome to Brian ! wonderful to have you on board. Also, Michael and Carolyn and Jimmy the most loving embraces to you and welcome. Thank you for joining this undertaking. (Michael, more info I just send to you in an email.)
Dancing with happiness and joy,
Helge.
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

Hi Jeanne,

I would love to meet with you and Al in Queens if you are doing something that can include my presence (prayer meeting, dinner, informal get-together). I guess it depends on your plans for the weekend. I am in New Jersey, perhaps an hour from Queens. But if that weekend doesn't work out I will certainly enjoy the retreat at the end of March and plan on going. Thank you (and Geoff) for the link. It would indeed be very cool if Joseph came as well.

Joseph, love the title of your book. I can't wait to read it.

Helge, thank you for conceiving and driving the audio book. It's exciting and I can't wait to hear the finished CD, sort of like I couldn't wait for the Lord of the Rings movies - but that's getting a little ahead.

Brian Holmes