Sound track of prayer for Divine Love (English)

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Sound track of prayer for Divine Love (English)

Post by Geoff »

Our dear sis Helge has created this:

writings by James E Padgett
music accredited
"Deliberate Thought" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Sound track of prayer for Divine Love (English)

Post by AlFike »

Hey Geoff. No sound came through on my machine.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Helge and Geoff, this, as well as the German version, are beautiful! Thank you so much for posting. This version is indeed quite difficult to hear unless head phones are used. And then I had to set the volume quite low which was fine. Thank you again, with Love, Kristy
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

A very beautiful prayer and music. Thank you Helge and Geoff, Helge's voice brings the prayer for Divine Love to a new heavenly dimension.
love, David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you Geoff for putting the prayers up on the forum. Thanks Kristy for the feedback regarding the volume difference. I just wish to make sure I understand correctly, as this is all a very interesting and exciting learning process for me too. The volume of PC (or do you use a device)- output is different than when listening with earphones on the PC/device. Is this for all 3 prayers (please check for me on Al’s (Removal of Doubt) prayer too). Please let me know….you can email me too.
Dave, how joyed I am that you like it, as I specifically thought of you when making this piece as I saw you driving in your truck, spending the many hours on the road and thought this might lift you up enjoying the music and praying the Prayer out loud…..at least that’s what I am doing when I’m on the road.
This version of The Prayer was intentionally a little faster and "upbeat", with a flair of strength and certainty in the knowing to be a true child of God.
As I indicated ….this is all new to me and a learning experience – not in my wildest dreams would I have thought of recording/editing soundtracks and audio prayers etc. ( a video prayer channel will be up on you- tube pretty soon…. Just need a better internet connection as I am currently ‘in the bush’).
Beginning of December I received guidance on bringing the Padgett Messages and related material out in audio format. I was made aware that there are large amounts of resources available to share these wonderful Truths in interesting and creative ways. I was told to share my guidance with 3 individuals ( I understood that we will collaborate in this huge undertaking in one or another way). Interesting and confirming for me was that one of the 3 received exactly the same inspirational promptings and guidance about the same time (living halfway around the world).
I was very resistive about this news and tried to “toss it out” and as I told my AngelHelpers and Teachers that my plate is so full already and I will not have the time etc. I know nothing about audio books, in fact I have never listened to one, or recording and it will cost huge amount of money anyways ……. In a way I sensed their amusement as I was trying to find excuses. As with most of my guidance I receive I put it to the test and/or give it a 3 month period to unfold/ develop/ evolve before I commit to it. ( I thank my Heavenly Angels for their patience with me….I love you so deeply !!!!!….)

Well. Since then I have been on the most enjoyable excursion into the world of voice recording, mixing, editing, creating movies and all sorts of things all on my damaged (due to many travels) laptop. And somehow there is always time for this, in fact it is the most enjoyable time of day as I feel the Heavenly Workers so near bumping me along. In this whole process I have not spent one cent, all resources are out there….for free! Wow ! Of course the quality is not that of a professional recording studio, but I think it is doable as a way to get the Messages out.
On the guidance given I also was encouraged to think of our youth and younger ones of our human family, ways and means to reach and engage them. Also that the different writers of the Padgett messages have their specific voice overs, eg that the same lady person speaks all of Helen’s messages, etc. bringing it to live and is more engaging for the listener.

Those of you interested to do your own recordings and listen to your own voice when driving in your car/ or on the bus, … or sitting on the exercise bike “reading” material out of the PM, the free online recording software I am using is “Audacity”. It has plenty of tutorials and you can do with it almost anything. As I said I use my kaput laptop and the build in mic is all I have. Usually I cover it with a towel or cloth trying to cut out the sharp ss or tts or pps.
For video making I use my own photos and the free software” Picasa”. There is plenty of Royalty free music out there its time consuming sifting through it though. Well, that’s basically it .
Thanks everyone for your support and feedback. Write me an email or here if you want to join the fun of new and creative ways of sharing what we are learning and experiencing of God and His Divine Love, and sharing the teachings of our beloved brother Jesus. I look forward to your suggestions and ideas.
Much love and gratitude
Helge
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Great stuff Helge. There is certainly never a dull moment in your life eh :) . I'm sure that your efforts will reach some who otherwise would pass this by and for the rest of us it is a pleasure to hear your recitations. What I love about you Helge is your willingness to forge ahead even when you are reluctant and you always do your utmost to elevate everything to a higher level. You are such an example to the rest of us. For many of us, our comfortable lives and mindful resistance does not allow us to venture into the unknown. We will act upon our guidance and do God's Will in accordance to what is convenient and gratifying. But you Helge are willing to go that extra mile and forge that untrodden path to new destinations and ventures even if it is hard and painful. You truly walk in faith and trust. You are my hero and you teach me through your example and loving grace. God bless you dear sister. ...........Al
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Helge,

I am overjoyed to hear your of your progress with voice recordings, and love how you squeeze it in with [Yikes! Did it once again! Speak of old laptop equipment. As often happens and without warning, my laptop crashes in the midst of writing something ... as it just did a few minutes ago! grrrr.] I think what I remember trying to write is this: You Helge, squeeze things in, even while you are in the bush.

Our Divine Love angel friends and guides never ask of us something impossible to do, whatever it is. We on earth may feel this way, but they don't. We (especially me) need the "I can do it" attitude when we feel an assignment or suggestion from our guides. When I am in a place of trust I don't wait around 3 months; I try my best to get with it immediately. This is me, and should not be taken as a criticism of others. The angels know me best and certainly better than I know me.

Hey, Helge, are you planning to attend the 5-day retreat in B.C. with Al & Jeanne and company? Consider the idea of enlisting those present to be volunteer readers (voice recordings) to complete the Padgett Messages in 5 days. Hmm, wonder if this is an unrealistic earth-idea or is it an angel nudging? People could choose ahead of time the characters they would wish to be the voice for, and practice reading their messages aloud before they arrive, or, even better prerecord them before they arrive at the retreat. Compiling the voice-recording would be a massive undertaking. I can think of the expertise of Brian Roswell in AU doing the compilation.

Anyhow, good work, Helge. The angels chose the right person at the right time ... and you are responding.

With much love and a hug,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Wow, Joseph!!! I LOVE this idea and would be so happy to read Mary's messages! I think Suzie should read for Helen!! What a fabulous idea!! Al + I would be happy to support this project in whatever way we can and guess what! Our neighbour has a recording studio!! Let's keep the conversation going! Brian Rowsell would support us all the way! Who would you like to read for, Joseph? I guess this means you're coming!! Love Jeanne x0
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I too like this idea Joseph. We need to branch out in different areas and I'm sure that this is guidance rather than fancy. I do however think that it would be unrealistic to do all the recordings while at the 5 day retreat as one would just be praying and reading depending on the message category delivered. Your idea of pre recording and bringing it together here sounds more realistic. Some could do their recordings here if it is from a spirit who is not so prolific in their writing but I think that It would be a stretch to do all the heavy hitters at one go. I hope others will chime in here with their suggestions. I'm not a great reader but am willing to contribute. Thanks Joseph and Helge for getting the ball rolling. Much love to you both.......Al
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you dear Al for your endearing words. I deeply appreciate what you have expressed and yes it is the embracing of the many opportunities that come our way that is sometimes difficult to handle……and then being surprised how easy it is after all, with the loving and continued support that we receive through our beloved Celestial Friends and Helpers. I think, once one receives the Divine Love in the soul, the spectrum of Laws acting on the soul do shift and I am pondering about the sins of omission if we let these opportunities pass by with half hearted acknowledgement.
Dear Joseph. Thank you for your support and yes, we both need new laptops. Lets pray about that !! I will not be coming to Gibsons this year, but will be there in spirit,……. unless God wills it, I am the first to pack my bags. So far I have no indication that I will be coming.
You have a great suggestion about the recording effort there and during the retreat. We need to find out from the participants, also Jeanne’s neighbor etc etc. I also had in mind that people can record at home, at their own pace, when they feel they are in a good soul condition / close to Our Father. Then send me clips via email and I do the editing, compiling etc. As I indicated in my correspondence in December, I understood (from the guidance) the voice overs should be familiar with the messages/ Divine Love and be familiar with the material they read, as it is important to place correct emphasis on words/or sentences- the meaning of a sentence sometimes can be conveyed in different ways, depending where the emphasis is placed. I wish to encourage anyone who wants to join to write here or one of us.
For me it is very important to make it a work with loving soulfulness; that is respectful and mindful. To pray before and after recordings for the Heavenly Celestials to assist in this task and be present. I wish rather to take our time and make it with love and in good condition, doesn’t matter how long it takes, it is for generations to come and we have to get it right the first time. This is our gift of service to them.
Joseph, with regards to Spirit guidance, without the 3 month grace period I am giving myself and the Angels, I think I would be still a pharmacist in the USA working away. Back then ( its already 4 years ago, can you believe it) I soon realized, prayers need action. Once I committed, I made the wonderful discovery and gained the awareness, that through service to others, unconditional and with love, the soul opens and the Love just flows. The gift of service is like a prayer, it is this giving that opens for the asking, for then to receive and finally accepting the Gift of our Father- His Love, which, once present in our soul and we become aware of It, transforms our desires and longings to be of committed and continual service in doing His Will.
Well, its late here and I wish to send blessings to all and loving embraces wherever you are. Please pray on this undertaking and join us and be part of this wonderful gift we are in the process of creating.
Goodnight,
Helge.