Sound track of prayer for Divine Love (English)

This forum is for all other topics
dmreed2
Family

Re: Sound track of prayer for Divine Love (English)

Post by dmreed2 »

Dear Helge, I think it’s a really great idea to put the Padgett messages and related material to voice. For myself, I have listened to audio books while driving and having divine love messages to listen to would be wonderful. Thank you for thinking of me while recording the prayer of Divine Love. When I heard your other prayers I thought it would be great to be able to listen to them while on the road and especially with your beautiful voice. With other materials that haven’t been made into audio format I have used a “text to talk” feature and even though the words are understandable it sounds robotic and machine like. Better than nothing but certainly not an uplifting experience like a real human voice would be who is reading them from the heart. There are lots of great ideas that have been shared on this thread and thanks for presenting this subject and your personal thoughts on how this angelically inspired endeavor may come to be a reality.

With love and blessings,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

This is truly an enjoyable journey of discovery.
This afternoon I puttered around about finding more information on how on earth all these files of recordings can be stored and handled as this is going to be a huge volume of recordings. I found out about mp3s which can be converted to M4Bs which linked me to this website
https://librivox.org/pages/about-librivox/
free public domain audiobooks
Librivox Objective: To make all books in the public domain available, for free, in audio format on the internet.
Our Fundamental Principles
•Librivox is a non-commercial, non-profit and ad-free project
•Librivox donates its recordings to the public domain
•Librivox is powered by volunteers
•Librivox maintains a loose and open structure
•Librivox welcomes all volunteers from across the globe, in all languages

They state further here https://librivox.org/pages/public-domain/
The practical implications of our copyright policies are:
•if you record for LibriVox, all your recordings will be donated to the public domain
•you may do whatever you like with our recordings – you don’t need permission
•in general, we can only record texts published before 1923
•we cannot record texts that are still under copyright in the USA, but public domain in another country
•all our recordings are public domain in the USA, but not necessarily in other countries
•if you are outside the USA, we recommend that you check the copyright status of the work in your country before downloading our recording of it
Copyright and Public Domain (in the USA)
Under US law (under which LibriVox operates), public domain includes all works published before 1923. A work published after 1923 is probably not in the public domain and we probably cannot record it. If a work is published before 1923, then we can record it.

And here I wish to ask the help of Geoff and Joseph (and other publishers). The chronological version of the Messages you both published are copyrighted, is this correct ? As the “True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus” (TGRA) were published in the early 40s (?), we will not be able to qualify using the above, what seems to me a wonderful organization to assist us and also to distribute the Messages for free in audio format ?
What would be more enjoyable to listen to, the chronological way or the TGRA volumes way ? I have my preference and thus my judgment is clouded and wish to encourage everyone to share your view, what works for you.

Joseph, I think you would enjoy the following as I do recall when I visited you in AZ in 2009 you mentioned at one point that you felt close to Henry Beecher, one of the writers in the PMs. Well, as I was busy in my research this afternoon on Geoff’s website, checking out what is freely available (in pdfs etc) to consider to convert to audio without copyright infringements, repeatedly messages from Ingersoll were popping up. I never have paid much attention to them. The same with Mr Beecher’s. Even today I did not pay much attention, was stopped in my tracks though when I researched the Librivox website and guess what popped up:
https://librivox.org/selected-interview ... ingersoll/
I had to go back to Geoffs website to compare the first names, wondering , is this the same person ? I made more effort in reading a few of his messages he gave to Padgett : http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol4/minor675.htm . “.....and all this makes me unhappy now and causes me to wish that I could return to earth and teach these people the truth and show them that my writings in many particulars are not beneficial to them.”
So endearing to me is how he speaks of Ann Rollins helping him along (in another message) “I also talked to your grandmother - and what a beautiful, wise and powerful spirit she is. She explained to me the meaning of the New Birth as taught by Jesus and as believed in by all his followers, and I must confess that it appears to be very reasonable and simple of understanding.
I have thought a great deal about this matter and I am commencing to think that there is some reality in this question of the New Birth and that it has a substance as well as a theory for its existence. Your grandmother told me many wonderful truths about spirit life, and especially the life in the higher spheres, and I am inclined to believe what she said because they are all so in harmony with reason and common sense. She is so very lovely that I cannot but believe that her appearance is due to the possession of this Divine Love of which she tells me, and I am now trying to follow her advice and seek to obtain it. I do what I did not do on earth - and that is pray to God in the hope that He will answer my prayers. This will appear most surprising to many who read my books and believe in them, for I always in a manner ridiculed the idea of prayer.
But so it is now that I am earnestly praying for light and for an inflowing of this Divine Love into my soul. I am just as open-minded now as I was when on earth, and if the truth of a thing can be shown me I am ready at all times to investigate and learn whether it is true or not.
As regards the truth of the Divine Love, I have so many evidences as to its existence and the wonderful work that it does that I feel that it is due to me to learn what this Love is, and, if possible, obtain it for myself.”
You know of my deep connection and love of Ann Rollins and my eagerness to get going on writing a book of her messages given through Padgett. Now the suggestion of the audiobooks popped up, seemingly delaying my efforts of getting Ann’s book out, but aaaahhhh……..so much has become clearer and I am full of smiles that only the deepened understanding of something can bring.

I initially wanted to write personal emails to Geoff and Joseph with my questions and discoveries (Geoff and Joseph, I have many more questions coming your way…..), but then thought why not share it with everyone. Maybe there is something you wish to share or know of that can assist in the unfolding of this “project”. Those who love audiobooks, maybe Librivox has some books for you that you may be interested in ….. and its free. I love that they have a large German collection as well.
Much love and blessings
Helge

PS: for interested audiobook builders here the link with more info on M4B http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/How_ ... _M4B_Files
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Helge,

The "content" of each and every Padgett message is in the public domain. Even those not currently published. Because Victor Summers did that on 25th December 1984 as head of the F.C.N.B. who owned all the Padgett material. I know that Elizabeth has no issue with this matter, even if there are some contentious things Victor Summers did.

I, as a publisher, have not specified any copyright in any Padgett messages I have published, no matter what format. I probably could maintain that copyright on at least a whole lot of the dates which I personally matched to the messages, but I don't ever intend to claim any copyright on that work. If Joseph has claimed any copyright on a Padgett Messages publication, that can only be as a publisher, and not as an author or editor. And once its not in print format, as for example an audio book, its not any longer covered by a publisher's copyright in a print book. Well that is my understanding of the law. Its the author's copyright that is the issue, and now can last 70 years after their death.

So relax. The same applies to Dr Samuels messages but after that time many/most mediums have retained copyright.

hugs
Geoff
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you, dear Geoff.
It is much clearer now and yes, I can relax now.........as I am also on my way to Swakopmund to enjoy the walks on the endless beaches and inhale the ocean air....aaaaaahhh. I shall be stopping over in Windhoek to visit Magdalena in the hospital. It has been extremely hot and we are desperately waiting for rains. Hope we get some before you come ....... see you soon,
much love
Helge
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Please give Magdalena our love and best wishes.

hugs
Geoff
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Helge (and Geoff),

Helge, this is continuing good news of the research you are doing regarding voice recordings. If you plan to do all the Padgett Messages, do consider the messages in chronological order. But this, of course, is my own personal preference and choice.

Plus, if you do the voice recordings of the messages in chronological order, do not use my book (Book of Truths). This book served its purpose, and may soon be unavailable.

The only reliable and complete book containing all the Padgett Messages is the one that our friend Geoff put together with the title: "A Gospel of Truth and Light to Mankind".

With much love to you dear sister,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Thank you, dear Helge, for this wonderful initiative!

I think it would be just great to have the Padgett messages as audiobooks, because maybe even for a lot of people the material would thereby be much more accessible. I often think that the language of the messages is a stumbling block for people these days, as it is quite old-fashioned and often traditional and severe in its expressions. But recorded by various people who are familiar with the contents and have their personal experiences with Divine Love, it could become much more "alive" and attractive.

I for myself would be more than happy to contribute as much as I can in recording messages, as long as you're all fine with the fact that the spirits I would record would sound a bit different from the rest.. I mean: British English with a Dutch accent.. :shock: :lol:

Anyway: if we really want to embark on this major challenge, I think we should start co-ordinating who's recording what! I don't really have any preferences, but I always feel "comfortable" in a way with the apostle John. Well, whatever. Maybe other people here on the forum would chime in soon to see if we can get this thing going.

Much Love to you all,
Arie
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Joseph wrote:The only reliable and complete book containing all the Padgett Messages is the one that our friend Geoff put together with the title: "A Gospel of Truth and Light to Mankind".
I forgot to say that I would strongly support Joseph's recommendation! This book is without any doubt the best compilation of the messages we have!

Hugs,
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Good to see things coalescing on this project. I'm game to read but since my skills are somewhat limited ( I tend to read in a monotone as I have a bit of dyslexia and there is a delay in the way my brain processes the words ). So I will not take on a large character. I'm curious about the differences in Joseph's book and Geoff's. Is not the information the same since they are both about publishing the Padgett messages in chronological order? I'm confused :? . I have the Book of Truths and I'm enjoying reading them in their intended order. Are some messages missing in this book? I hope someone can clear this up for me......Al

PS: since Andrew is my guide. I think that I would like to do Andrew's messages.
Endless journey,endless Love.
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Al,

Allow me to address your questions and perhaps concerns. The "Book of Truths" that you have, especially the edition that you brought back with you from Australia, is incomplete. It does not present all the Padgett Messages. I don't remember if the copy that you have includes the Appendix at the back of the book. If it does, there might be a section in the Appendix called "List of Omitted messages."

I'll try my best to explain. When I was introduced to reading the Padgett Messages (who introduced me to them? Celestial spirits; in other words, no human on earth) ... I read them on Geoff's website (new-birth.net). I read them in chronological order. I wanted a book of the messages and ordered copies. When they arrived (sorry to say) I nearly threw them into the trash. I wanted a book in my hand that had the messages arranged the way that I was reading them on Geoff's website. I discovered that such books did not exist. (Dr. Stone had his reasons for publishing the messages the way that he did.) This all happened to me in the year 2006.

Because I had the know-how to create and publish books, I set to work to publish books of the Padgett Messages in chronological order. When I went to create a thick one-volume edition of the Padgett Messages in chronological order, of course, I copied what Geoff had on his website (in 2006). There were too many messages to include them all in one single volume. I wanted a study book, and this meant including various indexes, etc. So I had to make a choice. I had a page limitation (imposed by the printer, namely, lulu.com). So what I chose to do was omit what I considered minor messages.

As far as I aware, I was the first the venture into publishing the Padgett Messages in chronological order. "Book of Truths" is what it is, incomplete, and also with some errors in dating certain messages. Geoff is a skilled laborer, and through the years has made many improvements in dating, etc. Thus, his book, "A Gospel of Truth and Light to Mankind," is a single volume, fat book, containing all the Padgett Messages in chronological order, and he was able to fit all the messages in his book because he has in his book only the messages -- not other stuff that I included in mine ("Book of Truths").

As I said, my book (Book of Truths) is now out of date and I probably will soon remove it from availability. Look to Geoff's book as the most reliable and complete edition of the Padgett Messages in chronological order.

Hope this clarifies and answers your questions, Al.

With hugs,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now