Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

This forum is for all other topics
Eva
Family

Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

Post by Eva »

I would like to post this on behalf of FCDT -- however, please note that it applies to all Divine Love community members. :)

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We are happy to announce the release of the Divine Love Newsletter for the Divine Love community. Sponsored by the FCDT, its purpose is to support all groups and individuals in the Divine Love community. The present plan is for a bimonthly publication, i.e. 6 issues per year. Please feel free to contribute to the newsletter by sending us your stories, articles, news, prayer requests, retreats and gatherings, and anything you would like to share with the community. Please send your contributions to editors at fcdt dot org.

In addition to the newsletter we have started a Divine Love community online portal, including a map which shows where your brothers and sisters are located so that you may find nearby fellowship. The username is members and password is DivineLove. If you would like to be included, please send me your email, web site(s), address, optional picture, and the category (churches/prayer group, minister, or Divine Love soul). You may also contribute presentations or documents that you would like to share with the community. Please note that if your name or organization is not on the map it wasn’t left out intentionally. Only those who I had addresses for were included. So please, send me your information and I will be happy to include you. For privacy purposes I don’t show the exact location of homes. If you would like to be removed from the map, please let me know and I will do so immediately.

We welcome your comments and suggestions and we hope that you find the newsletter and portal useful. If you were not included on the mailing list to this first issue and would like to read it, it is also downloadable from the community portal.

May our Heavenly Father continue to bless you with an abundance of His Divine Love,
Michael Nedbal, Eva Peck, and the trustees of the FCDT.
Eva
Family

Re: Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

Post by Eva »

The second issue of the Divine Love Newsletter has recently been sent out with the following foreword:

"Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Many thanks to all who sent in warm-hearted comments regarding the first edition. We were pleased that the newsletter and portal were well received.

Please find attached the March 2015 Divine Love Newsletter. We hope that you enjoy reading it and welcome your comments and contributions. We were thinking about including a prayer request section for the next release. So if you have any prayer requests, please send them to "editors at fcdt dot org".

With our love and blessings to you,
Michael Nedbal, Eva Peck, and the trustees of the FCDT."

If you are not on the mailing list, but would like to read the Newsletter, it is downloadable from http://www.fcdt.org/community/ (User name: members; password: DivineLove) If you would like to be placed on the mailing list to receive the Newsletter automatically, please request this by writing to "editors at fcdt dot org".

Love and blessings to all,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Eva,
Thanks for posting a link to the 2nd newsletter....but unfortunately I can't access it! Any chance you can send it to me via email?! Many thanks, Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

No problem, Jeanne -- will do.
Love, Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

PS By the way, Jeanne, didn't you get the copy that Michael sent to everyone close to the beginning of the month?
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Eva wrote:PS By the way, Jeanne, didn't you get the copy that Michael sent to everyone close to the beginning of the month?
Eva
Hmm, I dont recall getting one either, it certainly was news!

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks Geoff for mentioning that -- I'll forward it to you and Jeanne and check with Michael what might be happening. Since you both received the first issue, you should be on Michael's mailing list for the second. Geoff, you can also download it via the portal link -- I just checked it and it works fine.

If anyone else didn't get their second issue, please let us know also.

Love and blessings,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Geoff and Jeanne, I have just forwarded the original email to you both. Then the thought occurred to me that you were both travelling at the time the newsletter was sent out. But that shouldn't affect getting emails. Anyway, at least you should have your copy now.

Love, Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Eva,

Yes it wouldn't have. One possibility is we both had senior moments, but its probably a low probability?

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks Geoff. Michael will double-check that you are on the mailing list and hopefully you will be right the next time around. Either way, the newsletter will always be downloadable from the Community portal soon after being sent out for any who may not receive it via the mailing. The plan is to send it out by the first half of the odd month (the next one is May), so if you don't receive it by then, just check the portal (or yell out).

Another thought: Could your copy have ended up in the Spam folder?

Love and blessings,
Eva