Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

This forum is for all other topics
Eva
Family

Re: Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

Post by Eva »

Thanks Terry for your, as always, very insightful "wise elder" :) comments. Yes, the community or network would have to transcend the church to include the synagogue, mosque, and even beyond.

Why invisible? I meant it in the sense that because the community transcends the boundaries of "institutions", like the above mentioned ones and others, there is a large part of it that is invisible. Also it has individuals scattered all over the world and there are people outside of established institutions that may have the Divine Love invisibly to outsiders working in their hearts and souls. In addition, there are those in the spirit world who are growing in the Love, but invisible to most of us. So perhaps what we see of the community could be better compared to the proverbial "tip of the iceberg" which is much smaller than the invisible part. (For some stunning iceberg pics, go to https://www.google.com.au/search?q=iceb ... B647%3B677 )

Love to all,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

We are pleased to announce that our third issue of the Divine Love Newsletter has just been sent out with the following foreword:

"Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Please find attached the May 2015 Divine Love Newsletter. We hope that you enjoy reading it and welcome your comments and contributions. Many thanks to all Al, Jeanne, Geoff and Helge for their significant contribution to this edition of the newsletter.

With our love and blessings to you,
Michael Nedbal, Eva Peck, and the trustees of the FCDT."

We have also received the following encouraging feedback regarding the newsletter content, as well as the work of some of the Divine Love Community members:

"Dear Michael and Eva,

I've read the whole newsletter this afternoon--it is wonderful, and so well presented....Helge's work needs to be shared and is so valuable....Al's description of their travels is so well written and detailed.....

....and I've also looked at several of the youtube links.....I especially liked one Dennis had created, which I've seen before, and it strikes me even more strongly as so effective in bringing alive those messages (ie: Gen. Sherman's picture and voice presenting a message through Padgett)....and I am so grateful for the creativity and dedication of so many others (I looked especially at Joan's) who are making the divine truths accessible in this way....so many gifted people!!!

....and it's lovely to see the world map with the many points of light....to see our network....

....you are both doing a fabulous job....and I can see, Eva, how your incredible gifts and long-standing work in exploring spiritual traditions has led you to this newsletter.....

with admiration for your talents and dedication, and with joy that our Father's Love is leading so many,
Elizabeth"

If you are not on the mailing list, but would like to read the Newsletter, it is downloadable from http://www.fcdt.org/community/ (User name: members; password: DivineLove) If you would like to be placed on the mailing list to receive the Newsletter automatically, please request this by writing to "editors at fcdt dot org".

Love and blessings to all,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

We are beginning to think again about the next newsletter issue. If you have anything that you would like featured -- personal news, an achievement, article that would help everyone on our spiritual path, a new prayer group, a special event, a planned event that readers should know about, letter to the editors, ..., please send it to "editors at fcdt dot org" or send me a PM by June 15.
Thank you in advance.
Love, Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

The fourth issue of the Divine Love Newsletter has just been sent out.
If you are not on the mailing list, but would like to read the Newsletter, it is downloadable from http://www.fcdt.org/community/ (User name: members; password: DivineLove)
If you would like to be placed on the mailing list to receive the Newsletter automatically, please request this by writing to "editors at fcdt dot org".

We were encouraged by Al's comment below and hope that the newsletter continues to serve in bringing the community together and helping us all to achieve more in the Divine Love through mutual cooperation. Al wrote:

"Thanks Guys for the wonderful newsletter and thank you for promoting our retreat. You are doing a wonderful service in pulling us all together by informing everyone what is happening and you do so with great style and grace. What a resource you have built here and I’m very happy that I have the opportunity to support and be a part of the FCDT by taking the ministerial course. We’re all slowly being knitted together and I know that there is a purpose and plan to this. Thank you both for being a part of this flow of Love and healing for our community. I’m sure that there will be many more steps upon that path in the future. God bless for now........Al"

Thank you, Al.
Love and blessings to all,
Eva
Dean
Happy Camper

Post by Dean »

I liked your compilation article "On Praying without Ceasing" Eva. Nice job!

- Dean
- Dean
281|780|9014
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you, Dean.
Love, Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

The September issue of the Divine Love Newsletter including pictures of the August Gibsons and Oceanside retreats has just been sent out.

If you are not on the mailing list, but would like to read the Newsletter, it is downloadable from http://www.fcdt.org/community/ (User name: members; password: DivineLove)

If you would like to be placed on the mailing list to receive the Newsletter automatically, please request this by writing to "editors at fcdt dot org".

If you have any material that you would like to submit to the newsletter, or any feedback, please send it to the same email address.

Love, Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Our last 2015 issue of the Divine Love Newsletter, including a lot of interesting Divine Love community news has just been sent out. The next issue is due in early January 2016.

If you have any material that you would like to submit to the newsletter, or any feedback, please send it to the same email address.

We hope that you are enjoying the newsletter and are finding it profitable.

Much love to all,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Don't miss the latest edition of the FCDT newsletter!! Here's what Joan Warden had to say about it....and my own kudo's I sent to Eva and Michael Nedbal follow.....below!   

Sent: November 7, 2015 8:04 AM

Hi All,

I finally had a chance to read the newsletter. It's awesome! The best so far. Thank you Eva and Michael for a superb job!

I loved reading all the latest Divine Love happenings and Hal's stories, which were so sweet and, btw, you rock!

By the time I finished with Ron's fabulous essay, tears were streaming down like a waterfall. If there is going to be a Book #3, I'd love to include it.

And I especially loved that you ended the newsletter with Jesus' message. So enlightening and powerful. As we know, receiving Divine Love and having a close personal relationship with God, where we can feel His presence, is the ultimate spiritual "high

Thank you all for your loving efforts to help with Jesus' mission on earth to share the good news of God's Divine Love for the soul. We are so truly blessed.

God Divine Love You!

Sending hugs from SoCal,
Joan

From me:
My soul soars to read this latest newsletter!! CONGRATULATIONS for bringing us all together! THIS, I believe, is a response to our Heavenly Fathers Will and Calling for all of us – to unite the diverse members of people who are praying for Divine Love!!

I am so happy to read this newsletter! Its AWESOME!! I believe our Heavenly Father is very pleased with this wonderful work …..as a diverse group of individuals praying for Divine Love we are maturing!! Coming of age! God is bringing all of us together IN THE LOVE….the Love that Passes All Understanding! That surpasses all our unique callings and diversity!

I LOVE every article….every word….every submission and how they all flow together….UNITING US…

I believe you are doing a wonderful work…..a wonderful work! I am so happy to see FCNB and each of the Love in Action projects highlighted in this edition…..I believe God and His Angels are well pleased and that you have responded to your calling ….a calling to your souls to bring us all together in heightened awareness about each other as well as bringing us together in prayer via this wonderful edition of news!

As for distribution of this newsletter…..I m wondering how far and wide your distribution goes ……because I just hope EVERYONE who knows about Divine Love gets this newsletter!

THANK YOU , Eva and Michael for all you’ve done! Thank you and God Bless you for your efforts!

Love always, always love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you very much Jeanne for your enthusiasm and support of the newsletter. Michael and I are always inspired and encouraged by positive feedback. As we enter year 2 of the newsletter in January, we look forward to further contributions from the readers -- it really is a team effort. :)
Much love to you all.
Eva