Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

This forum is for all other topics
Eva
Family

Re: Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

Post by Eva »

Thanks Arie for letting us know. I have sent you the PDF by email and am asking Michael to check it out.
Love,
Eva
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hi Eva,

Yes, the link to the May edition is still pulling a 404 page not found error.

Can you please email me a pdf copy? :D :D :D

Love and hugs,
Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Will do Dennis. Michael will check into it tonight after work.
Love,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

The May download link is working now and both Arie/Marion and Dennis are on the mailing list, so we are not sure what happened! :? Some of the mysteries of cyber technology!
Love,
Eva
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Or dark spirits obstructing my access to your newsletter :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :lol: ???

Thanks, Eva! In any case we got it in our mailbox now. Maybe next time automatically :) .

Love,
Arie
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Received it via email. :D

Thank you, Eva!

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Dear friends and potential newsletter contributors! :)

Hard to believe, but the deadline for the next newsletter submissions is about two weeks away. If you have anything of interest to others, such as an inspiring article, personal accomplishment, an update on your Divine Love venture, etc., please submit it to "editors (at) fcdt (dot) org" by June 20.

For those who are new to the forum and would like to subscribe to the newsletter, please send your request to the same email address.

If you'd prefer not to be on the mailing list, but would like to read the Newsletter, it is downloadable from the FCDT website community portal http://www.fcdt.org/community/ (User name: members; password: DivineLove)

As a new forum member, you can also contribute to the newsletter if you wish. Anyone who has news in the form of a Divine Love project, special prayer circle, mini-retreat experience or another special event, a new Divine Love book you have published, a Divine Love website, a spiritual experience, or an inspiring article about something that could benefit others, or anything else you believe would be suitable and edifying, feel free to submit it for our consideration. The deadline is the 20th of the even-numbered month, but you can send submissions at any time.

There is also a map of Divine Love followers at the above Community portal url. If you'd like to be included on the map, you can also request it by writing to "editors (at) fcdt (dot) org". If you wish, you can include a photo.

Much love,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Dear Friends,

The July 2016 Divine Love Newsletter has just gone out. We hope you enjoy it and welcome your comments, suggestions or contributions for future issues.

For those who are new to the forum, this is a bi-monthly e-publication featuring news of various members of the Divine Love community, as well as inspirational reading.

If you are not on the mailing list, but would like to read the Newsletter, it is downloadable from http://www.fcdt.org/community/ (User name: members; password: DivineLove)

If you would like to be placed on the mailing list to receive the Newsletter automatically, please request this by writing to "editors at fcdt dot org".

Contributions for upcoming issues can also be sent to the above email address by the 20th of the even month for the odd month issue.

Love and blessings to all,
Eva
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hi Eva,

I still do not receive the newsletter via email, and I cannot download it from the site - it returns an error.
Can you please forward a copy to me via email?

Love and hugs,
Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Dennis,
Your problem is a puzzle on both issues as you are on the mailing list -- we checked it last time -- and the online newsletter link is working -- I just tested it. But anyway, I'll attach the latest issue to an email.
Love and hugs to you and Suzie.
Eva