I met my sister that died in 1924

This forum is for all other topics
Joseph
Family

I met my sister that died in 1924

Post by Joseph »

Dear friends,

Communications with spirit continue into 2015 ...

Today I wrote a short piece for my blog where I talk about the new kind of writings I have been doing. Many of you are aware that I have been receiving messages from spirit and it hasn't stopped. I am not posting the messages I have been receiving. They are like a continuing story and just feel like holding off until I receive more guidance about sharing them. So for now you will need patience and wait.

But today I published a short article in my blog about receiving a communication from a sister that died a day after she was born back in 1924.

Today's blog has the unusual title "The day I met my sister." What's so unusual about that? Well, I think it is. I never met her or spoke with her on the phone, and never received any sort of letter or postcard from her. Read my blog and find out how I met my sister ... for the first time. See the link:

http://www.divinelovegreatestthinginthe ... es/01-2015

Hope you like the article and have patience to read the full story when it becomes available.

Love to all,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
DennisT
Family

Re: I met my sister that died in 1924

Post by DennisT »

Read your blog post, Joseph, and I can't wait to read "the rest of the story"! :mrgreen:

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Dennis,

To tell the truth, I also can hardly wait to read "the rest of the story!" :lol:

If you have read the James Lees books (trilogy), in the 1st volume the key thing I connected with immediately is that the next life is a "land of surprises."

It has been a huge surprise for my mom and dad. When my sister died after only one day in this physical existence, they buried the memory of Julia, at least to the public and to their younger children. Who really knows what they carried in their heart until they passed. The story I have been receiving is that they both were shocked and surprised and elated to be met by Julia at their passing.

I also received a message from my brother that was killed during WWII (1944). His is a fascinating story on many levels. One level is that he had no memory of a sister that died. At first he did not believe the news and the reality of her presence. After he was shown the records of her birth and passing, he embraced her and would hardly let her out of his sight. A very touching and deeply moving story.

I wish I could write faster and transcribe the written "autograph" to a typed copy. I'd be so much further along.

Love and hugs,

Joseph
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Dear Joseph,
What a cliff hanger your blog post leaves it's reader with ..... I'm W A I T I N G ..... my goodness!!!
I'm very touched by the connections you are having with family members. I can only imagine what it must be like for you !!

Thank you for continuing along and sharing and impacting on us many levels.

Love,
Maureen
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Maureen,

It is a cliff hanger for me also. Sure, I have the messages to read and you don't (yet).

I am at such a point today that I think I need to pause and write a few reflections on what has been received thus far.

For example, according to a message that Helen Padgett wrote (Nov. 13th, 1915), there is no "guarantee" that the infant that dies shortly after birth will have contact with the mother (and vice versa of course). My sister (Julia) had a loving mother, and, according to what happened, during sleep-time mother often visited with her daughter, and the bond was maintained through the years until mother passed. And because of this, Julia became the connection for mom and dad to learn about the existence of the Divine Love soon after they passed.

Interestingly, in my case, I knew of the birth of Julia. I found out because years ago I took a keen interest in learning about our family history (genealogy). However, even with this knowledge of our family history, after I came to the awareness of the existence of the Divine Love in 2006, I never once gave thought to Julia's life in the spirit world, even when I read messages or other books about babies in the spirit world. But I guess seed-thoughts were planted, so that finally in 2014 and now in 2015 I am discovering information about my family in the spirit world. The fascinating part is that I am not getting this information from other people, mediums, but through my own efforts to honor the mediumistic talents that I have.

What a trip ... what a journey! I feel so blessed. And the better part is this: I have been told by my guides that this information about my family is for me personally, AND for all who will eventually read the story. This story will bless many people.

Love and hugs to all,

Joseph
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

When babies die
Received by James Padgett
November 13th, 1915

I am here, Helen -

Yes, I was there and enjoyed the show. The pictures contain a very important truth that all women should understand and appreciate, for so many refuse to become mothers and perform the duties that God intends them to perform. I have no doubt that the pictures will have a good effect on many of them, and make them think before resorting to that means of getting rid of the unborn babies.

In my investigation of the subject of babies who have come to the spirit world as a result of abortion, I do not find that they ever go back to their earth mothers for any purpose whatever. There are spirits who are specially designated to take care of babies, and in cases where the natural mothers have succeeded in cutting short the lives of these babies, these spirits who have charge of these babies in the spirit world never permit these babies to come in contact with their unnatural mothers or visit them. And this because the mother's love is not there to receive these poor little waifs; and where there is no mother's love there is no attraction existing that will cause the return of the babies when they have once left their mothers.

But in the case of babies who prematurely die, or of those who die very young, these babies do return to their mothers under the guidance of their guardian spirits and receive from their mothers their love and feelings which are going forth to these babies.

The law of attraction operates here as well as in other matters and this is the law in reference to babies who die early.

When there is existing a mother's love, the baby will return and receive this love and help from coming in contact with such mother. But when there is no mother's love there is no attraction, and the baby may never know its mother.

In many cases, the baby, before the mother comes to the spirit world, finds other attractions, and hence there is no feeling of love or sympathy between the baby and its mother.

It frequently happens that when the mother comes into the spirit world, she finds the spirit of the unborn baby, and in a way has a uniting, but rarely is this love strong enough to keep them together, the law of attraction separates them and then each goes his own way.

I will not write more.

Your own true and loving,

Helen
See also TGRABJ Vol. 3, page 265
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Joseph,
thank you for your posts and I, too, am more delighted for you than I can express! How truly wonderful. The information about how your mother kept a loving relationship with your departed sister while in her sleep state all those years until she passed has particular meaning and importance to me! Knowing this will be a great comfort to so many.

My 92 year old mother "Kay Dunbar" (please pray for her), is staying with us now, recovering from a virus. Al has been delighting her by hauling out all the family photos; we've been sharing her memories; watching "Call for a Midwife" on Netflicks (highly recommended to those readers who have Netflicks! Made in Britain).

I wish I could tell mom about your mother and your sister because Mom lost 2 newborns and as I read your post, I felt mom will likely experience something similar when she passes.

Many thanks for keeping us posted, Joseph! God Bless you in sustaining this magnificent rapport with the angels and for receiving these beautiful messages. Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Jeanne,

How beautiful that you and Al are caring for your mom while she recovers from a virus. Yes, she will be in my prayers.

You wrote:
I wish I could tell mom about your mother and your sister because Mom lost 2 newborns and as I read your post, I felt mom will likely experience something similar when she passes.
Oh, my, if you feel led you sure may talk to your mom what you know about me and the story of the contact with my family. The specific messages I have been receiving appear to go on, and if I shared them with you it would be an incomplete picture. My mom said that she did not remember ever visiting with her daughter during sleep time. While on earth, as far as I know, she never shared this with anyone. And we younger children were not informed of the sister that died one day after birth.

Apparently you and your mom have talked about the 2 new borns that she lost. Is this correct? If so, this sure seems to me a positive sign that she has maintained contact with them. But maybe she won't truly know this until she passes.

All I can say at this point is that the experience of learning this information about my mom and my sister has nearly overwhelmed me with joy and happiness. And then here is the wonderful kicker in the story. My sister Julia was personally involved in assisting my brother that was killed during World War II (1944). Wow, wow, wow ... what a blessed uplifting story!

Oh, what a wonderful surprise may be waiting for your mom when she passes.

Love with hugs,

Joseph
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Bless you, bless you, Joseph!!! I am feeling the joy for my mother! there's more to her story than I can post publicly, so I will only say I believe her soul knows and someday, hopefully soon, she'll experience more and we will have an opportunity to talk about it! Thanks again for this beautiful sharing! Love and hugs Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Joseph,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience of meeting your sister that passed after 1 day. You know Jesus did tell us in TGRA that this incarnation is for giving individually to the soul. Thankfully, your parents named her Julia and your mom would have visits in her sleep with her which created a loving bond. That is so beautiful.

Some women don't know how hard it is to lose a baby that has been growing in your belly and you have bonded in the months that you've carried them. I do. I miscarried a baby boy in the 7th month, so I believe the story of the babies growing up on the other side. Plus, there was a grieving period that you experience when that happens. Some may call it the empty crib syndrome (??) but it is very real and painful. My son was given the name of Demetrius, but I don't remember going to visit him on the other side. But I do know that once the doctor said that he was not alive, I felt the presence of spirits nearby in the bedroom the night before going to the hospital for the doctor to induce labor. Hopefully, my mom and/or other relatives on the other side met him once he crossed over, and hopefully I'll meet him one day all grown up.

Nevertheless, I've read about there being a special place for the babies on the other side. Loved too that you mentioned there are surprises on the other side. And what is also wonderful is the fact that they get to continue to grow and learn on the other side. While I've also read that for the adults that pass away in old age on this side, once they get over on the other side, they will appear much younger looking than looking like a senior citizen -- More like in the prime of their life. Looks like we have a lot to look forward to.

Very happy for you and your sister Julia finally having the opportunity to meet and even your brother who died in WWII, finding out about her and then meeting her as well. Not surprising that he hadn't met her before this incident because Helen Padgett once wrote in TGRA that the spirit world is very large, and you don't always know who has crossed over...thus, some meetings have to be arranged or sought after once it's known who passed over -- especially IF it's not a close family member. (Paraphrased).

You sound excited and delighted about this new avenue of communicating with the other side. If I'm not mistaken you have always been (at least in the last 30 years) able to feel and hear spirit, but now you are able to receive actual automatic writings, Yes? Please correct me if I'm mistaken or misunderstood your abilities. You are such an inspiration for all of us. Again, thank you for sharing your life experiences with us.

Much love and respect to you,

Marga