Divine Love Resource Guide -- are you on it?

This forum is for all other topics
Eva
Family

Divine Love Resource Guide -- are you on it?

Post by Eva »

As some of you know, I have created a list of links of about 50 websites, blogs or forums dealing with aspects of the Divine Love path. It is available for downloading through my website http://universal-spirituality.net/links or here: http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... -Guide.pdf.

In my brief browsing around this forum, I noticed that some of you have websites or blogs that may not be on the list. If you would like to be included, please respond to this thread and provide the following information:

Website URL -- a brief description -- your name.
In other words, follow the style on the existing list.

Note: Please only include links that deal with the Divine Love path.

If you are already on the list, please check if all your information is correct -- and if you'd like to change something, let me know.

To get your website/blog on the next version of the Resource Guide, please respond by January 31. Responses received after that date may have to wait till the next updating -- possibly April or thereafter.

Please consider including the list of links or selected parts thereof on your website for the purpose of mutually promoting our work and helping those who are yet to discover the Divine Love path.

Wishing you love and blessings,
Eva
Eva
Family

Re: Divine Love Resource Guide -- are you on it?

Post by Eva »

Hello everyone,

As some of you know, a few months ago, I created a list of all the websites that I became aware of which in some ways promote the Divine Love teachings. The list is downloadable through my website as mentioned in the above post, as well as through the Divine Love Community portal at http://www.fcdt.org/community/ (username: members, password: DivineLove).

I am planning to update this guide in the near future and would like to ask that those who are not on it but would like to be please let me know. I think it would also be good to include any YouTube ministries which so far are not on it. I am aware of Dennis -- anyone else? Dennis, is there an "umbrella name" under which your YouTube ministry could be included?

If anyone would like to be included or have their information changed or deleted, please let me know by May 15.

Thank you and may your online ministry continue to be blessed.
Love, Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I have recently updated the above-mentioned Divine Love Resource Guide, expanding it by adding Facebook groups and pages, as well as authors of Divine Love books.

The new version can be downloaded as a PDF from my website at http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... 3-2016.pdf. It is encouraging to see how many people have a website ministry, Facebook ministry, you-tube ministry or a book ministry!

If you have one of the above or a related ministry and it is not included, or you would like a change in your entry, please let me know. If you know someone who doesn't visit this forum, but has a ministry which is not included, please let me know as well.

Please, if possible, submit any additions or corrections by April 15. Thank you!

If you have a list of links on your website, please consider expanding it so that we can magnify the impact of each other's work.

Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks, Eva, for being so diligent! I can attest that having this kind of information out there REALLY WORKS! A dramatic example just occurred this evening! :shock:

Geoff updated his website with Circles of Light YESTERDAY which was read by a man who lives in Vancouver...who sent Geoff an email (he lives in Sydney, Australia), to find out if he knew of any circles in the Vancouver area....and guess what! He's joining us at Barb and Terry's tomorrow night! :P Terry and I just connected with him about half an hour ago!!

This is actually the second time something like this has happened to us! About a year ago, someone googled us, looked at the calendar on the home page and discovered we were having a prayer circle that very same evening! She joined us in prayer a few hours later!

With love and gratitude, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Wow, Jeanne, that's a neat story! I am sure that people are being led to the various websites, etc. and in due course they will end up connecting with a group - even over Skype if not locally.
Keep up your efforts up there in BC!
Love,
Eva

PS Sorry to hear about Al's sister-in-law passing -- my heart goes out to you and the family. May you be comforted.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Eva,

My hands are raised to you in gratitude for your wonderful contributions to spreading knowledge of Divine Love!
I am so looking forward to the end of April when the intense work of packing/moving will ease and I will be able to resume connecting with you and others I miss!

I send you (and Alex) my love and hugs,
Terry
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you, Terry. Actually I am amazed and admire all that you are doing. I too look forward to reconnecting in the future when you have more time.
Love and blessings to you and Barb,
Eva
BAT
Happy Camper

Re: Christ Spheres?

Post by BAT »

I found some link regarding the Christ Spheres.

http://goldengaiadb.com/The_Christ_Sphere

This website mainly compiles everything from various mediums, and attempts to piece the puzzles.

The website mentions a spirit John Heslop who channels something exactly alluding to the Divine Love. This is not a Divine Love Medium whatsoever we have heard about so far.

I think there was a book Far Across the Border Lands that were channelings from John Heslop who became a Christ spirit after his death. I could not find a pdf either, really strange. There were only excerpts though. Heslop describes his experience in meeting Jesus and Celestial beings which confirms the promises of a Divine Kingdom at hand. From what I read John seems to have been fully transformed here on this earth. Which means the task on full transformation could be done.

There is a lot of content in this will, but still confirms what we know today. Hope this may be helpful.
Loren
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

There is another "Divine Love" link.

https://stirringthedeep.com

The blog poster Rachel read the Padgett Messages and writes some inspiring posts based on them and other sources. She does not explicitly state the exact contents of the Padgett Messages but indirectly refers to them.
Loren
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you BAT for your research. I'll check the two links you have sent.
Love,
Eva