Divine Love Resource Guide -- are you on it?

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Divine Love Resource Guide -- are you on it?

Post by AlFike »

Unfortunately they are on different hosts. So the link that is here is for the second book. Many thanks.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I can put in this Amazon link, which shows both of your books as well as Arie's German translation: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... lbert+fike

Love,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Great. Thank you Eva. You know more than I do :?
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

As most of you know, several years ago I compiled a Resource Guide of all known to me Divine Love and related websites, blogs, videos, Facebook groups and pages, and forums. The latest (2019) edition also lists authors of books relating to the Divine Love path, services utilizing and/or promoting Divine Love information, as well as prayer/discussion/worship groups. For non-English speakers, there is a listing of translations of the messages into Spanish, French and German. The Guide is downloadable from my website at http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... 1-2019.pdf, as well as from the FCDT community site.

I am planning to update the Guide before the end of the year. If you have a Divine Love ministry of any kind that is not already in the Guide and you'd like it to be, please let me know and I will include it. Also, if you have discontinued a website, blog, you-tube ministry, etc., please let me know as well.

Thank you in advance. If you could send me any desired changes (additions, deletions or edits) by November 30, that would be great.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Eva,

THANK YOU, as always, for your wonderful work in support of God's Divine Love Plan for the salvation of humanity! What a fabulous list of resources you have compiled for all of us to share and disseminate.

It's very heartening to see how many people are applying their resources to get the Truth of God's Love out into the world.

When you update the Resource Guide, please note that Divine Truth Sharing is a teaching ministry based on the Padgett Messages. My goal is to cover all the basics of Jesus's Second Coming, via video, for those who may never take the time to read the original Padgett Messages.

Thanks again!

Love,
Catherine
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Catherine.
I have made a note of what you mentioned about DTS and will incorporate it.
Love,
Eva