I wish you...

This forum is for all other topics
Connie
Busy Bee

I wish you...

Post by Connie »

Dear Divine Love Family,

I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas time with your loved ones, and a very beautiful New Year. My wish for the coming year, is for us to bond even more, to meet and share our vision for a world filled with Divine and Human Love.

The past year has been a really transforming time, where I met Jeanne and Al in the springtime, as well as all the wonderful people in the Gibsons. Later in Blackpool, where we meet again, and also with many more beautiful friends. I feel we are family.

I wish to thank all of you, for your love and support, your compassion and understanding. We all grow through this kindness. To feel loved and appreciated and accepted makes your soul grow. This is our human way of sharing The Love.

I miss you all, and at the same time, I always feel you very close. I know we are in for something very wonderful together, and I hope and pray that the new year will reveal more of our individual contributions, so that we may walk together, heart by heart to feel the Love of our Father, and to support each other in sharing our common vision. My vision is still very blurred, and my mind cannot figure out what is coming, but my heart and soul are full of love and enthusiasm and I know I can trust that.

Love always, always love,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty - God's gift to you is Truth
Geoff
Family

Re: I wish you...

Post by Geoff »

Dear Connie,

Thank you for your wishes, and I too hope our now very extended family manages to keep the bonds that have begun. It was lovely to meet you in person in Blackpool, and I hope that happens again soon. I also extend the seasons greetings to our Divine Love family.

hugs
Geoff
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Connie, thank you ! I wish you and yours a wondrous Christmas and I pray that your Mom is much improved. I also have "been transformed" this year and much of it has to do with the bonds I have developed through our family here. Some in person but many not. I know I will meet more of our brothers and sisters in 2014 at the retreat and I also hope to meet you in Copenhagen as my spouse and I are travelling there to take a cruise this coming July.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone ! I love you all, Kristy
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh, Kristy! That's so exciting you'll be cruising by Copenhagen in July!! We sent "Joelene and Claus" to Denmark to meet Connie last May! Last nite at our prayer circle they were talking about their visit again!

Hmmmm.......July!?? I wonder where Al and I will be in July! Hopefully in our beautiful little sanctuary in Gibsons.....but WHO KNOWS!!

when I think back on 2013, it's meeting everyone here on this forum and in person which was truly the highlight! For me there is no greater happiness than communing with God, BEING enveloped in Divine Grace, in the magnificent company of other seekers on this pathway of Love! THANK YOU!

Wishing everyone a happy healthy peaceful and joyous holiday!

Love Jeanne :D
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I certainly echo all the sentiments here and appreciate the family bonds built through the sharing of the Divine Love, our human love and all the loving support and conversation shared . What a year full of Grace and wonderful times of prayer and sharing together. Jeanne and I are so very privileged to have met so many of you in person and I think this is only the beginning. 2014 is sure to bring for us and I think all of you a year in which we will all shine in the Love not only to each other but to all we meet. There will be surprises. I'm itching to share one now but alas we must leave for the big city to be with family for the Christmas cheer. But suffice to say that decisions have been made and plans are afoot. I think that those of you living in Europe will be seeing more of us in the coming year as we will be hanging out more often at the WHC in Blackpool. I'll tell you all more when I have time.
May God bless all of you with a great abundance of His Love in this time of Celebration. Don't forget who opened the doors for us and all of you who keep them open by spreading this simple message. We are all part of this Divine family of Love, mortals, angels and our Heavenly Father. May the light shine on. Much love to you ......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Thank you, Connie, for starting this thread, and we too want to take a moment to thank everyone for this wonderful past year. This was our first full calendar year on the Divine Love path, and we truly appreciate all of you that we met in Gibsons, BC, as well as Blackpool. I know Suzie and I have learned so much from all of you, and we appreciate all the Love and support that everyone has given us throughout the year.

May you all have a blessed holiday season, and may our Father continue to bless us all and fill us with His Love!

We are so excited about the New Year, and we can't wait to see our Divine Love friends, and meet new friends, at the retreat in Washington D.C. for the 100th Anniversary!!

Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Dennis & Suzie
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dearest friends from everywhere around the globe!

From a far too "warm" Frankfurt (no snow, just grey skies and rain :( ), but with our hearts filled with Love and inspiration, we wish you all a wonderful Christmas time and a great New Year to come!

2013 has been full of blessings for us, not in the least because of our incredible gathering in Blackpool, which still keeps our hearts burning and lifting us up above all matters of daily life. It's been so wonderful to meet you all and to feel the Love increasing, through our postings, our shared stories, in our very souls.

We are filled with gratitude and so much look forward to anything that will come across during the next year. We will certainly try to be part of it all!

Meanwhile we keep our little group here growing, watering it regularly with the Father's Love: our next prayer-circle will be on January 2nd here in Frankfurt: by the way it looks now, we will probably gather 5 or 6 people around us!!

Much, much Love and blessings to every single one of you,
Arie & Marion
James
Busy Bee

Post by James »

Hello dear friends from everywhere, I would like to add my greetings and best wishes to all with the hope that our new year will be fruitful and full of friends. i look forward to extending my contact with all of you in the time to come.
Love
James
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Connie and friends,

Thank you Connie for beginning this beautiful thread. I feel the blessing of love while I read each person's writing and as I begin mine. I add my voice of gratefulness and appreciation that we have this "Sanctuary" where friends may come to share our joys and our concerns. I have not met many of you in person (yet), but some day I pray that I will.

As I write this note I am aware that the sun has not risen here in Arizona, but that it is shining somewhere on earth now, and that there are places where the evening is beginning and in places like Australia some of our friends are already resting or sleeping for the night. Isn't it amazing when we consider that the Divine Love never sleeps or is withdrawn, but it is the Father's Love available to each and all of us everywhere around the world and in the Spirit World. This Love is what has brought us together and binds us to one another. May our Father's Love be our treasured blessing now and in every day of the New Year soon to arrive -- 2014!

"Heavenly Father, I love you, and pray that for each us that Your Divine blessing of Love will grow within us to the degree that we truly know that this Love is strengthening us with faith and knowledge that we are indeed Your children. We give to You all the love that our finite souls can possibly give, and with gratefulness we walk this world as your children of light and love. Amen."

With love and a hug to each of you,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

Simply Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all great folks!
With Blessings!
Doles