Kristy's Mini-Retreat Experience in Syracuse

This forum is for all other topics
DennisT
Family

Kristy's Mini-Retreat Experience in Syracuse

Post by DennisT »

Hello everyone,

Al and Jeanne are on the road again, and Jeanne asked that I post this message today. I was so delighted to hear and see that Kristy was so filled with loving energy at the mini retreat in Syracuse that she levitated with joy!!

Al and Jeanne, never ones to miss a photo opportunity, snapped this photo of Kristy and sent me this picture taken there of Kristy's unique experience!! :lol:

They always told me the Love affects each of us differently :mrgreen:

Love and hugs to all,
Dennis
Geoff
Family

Re: Kristy's Mini-Retreat Experience in Syracuse

Post by Geoff »

Heh heh thats a good one.

hugs
Geoff
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Hey ! Great Pic, Guys ! I am a tad embarrassed but glad you didn't get the one with my arms and hands flopping all over ! I sure was elevated, all right ! Love and Chuckles, Kristy
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I experienced this miracle myself in Syracuse. Who knew that there is a swami in upstate New York ;) . Kristy you are a beautiful soul and so full of life and energy. I think we all lifted off the ground a bit when you entered the room. Your dedication to receiving the Love was an inspiration to all who shared in this gathering.
We had a wonderful time in Syracuse. Jeanne, Terry and I met up with Elizabeth, Kristy, Hal, Ron and Lynne. E, R & L are all board trustees of the FCNB and we were together to pray and talk about the upcoming Washington celebrations next September. We had some meaningful discussions and did some planning. Everyone gave some great input. The celebrations next year are going to be memorable with I think some things that will be quite surprising. We'll see how this all unfolds 8-) .
We have also traveled down to NYC and have been having a great time taking in the sights of this frenetic city, visiting local landmarks and eating great food. Not to mention having very significant conversations that are strengthening our bonds and understandings of one another. Elizabeth's daughter Anne has put us up in her home just outside of the city so that we have a nice quiet place to retreat to after a fast paced daily visit to Manhattan.
We have been so blessed to have these connections with fellow Divine Love followers and I see that the Creator is weaving us all together into a very strong and resilient fabric. The more contact that we have together, the greater the awareness of how we all came to these truths and how we apply them in our daily lives. It's one thing to talk here, but to have a face to face brings so much more to the conversation. Thank you God for these precious moments of being together, praying together and sharing our hearts in true and honest ways. I will never forget these days of talking, praying and playing together. Life is so very good 8-) .
Much love to my Divine Love friends, you all mean the world to me and you help me to truly love and accept myself because of the love and acceptance that you extend to me. And lets face it.....we need all the love we can get ! Much love to all of you........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Thank you for the post, Al, and we certainly look forward to meeting Kristy and the other Divine Love followers next September in Washington D.C.!!!

I must add, Al, had it not been for your humble invitation to join you in prayer at your home, I don't know if I would have been as strongly embedded on the Path, regardless of the amount of soul progress (or lack thereof) that I have. Meeting you, Jeanne and the others on the Sunshine Coast was probably the most spiritual thing that I've ever experienced, so I can understand Kristy's excitement and that "floating on air" feeling :D

Seriously though, Al's point should not be taken lightly. Our face-to-face meetings are crucial to our soul progression. When Suzie and I received the invitation to travel to Vancouver, we were both fresh off of devastating losses that put us in a financial bind. But we had such soul longings that we knew we just had to go and meet these people (Jeanne and Al). We literally saved our pennies, put the airline tickets on a credit card, recycled cans and bottles to help cover the costs, but we made it, and oh, what a life changing trip it was.

The point I'm trying to make (and yes, there is a point here) if anyone is wondering if they should go to the Washington D.C. Retreat or any other Divine Love event, by all means go! You have enough time to save now, recycle your cans and bottles, or do whatever you need to, but get to a retreat and meet your fellow Divine Love followers, pray together, and feel other wonderful feeling of His Love as it fills us all and guides us on our paths.

Love and hugs to all, and travel safely to all those returning to their respective homes.

Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Kristy,

That is a great picture!
I loved reading about your Syracuse mini-retreat experience and the mini-firsts you had including levitating with joy. So much love you must have experienced and in turn radiated to everyone who joined you in feeling the healing blessings of Divine Love. I wish I could have been there to experience it too. Your energy must keep you feeling levitated where ever you go.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey