Shroud of Turin

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Shroud of Turin

Post by Geoff »

Portrait of Jesus? The Illustrated Story of the Shroud of Turin.

Frank C Tribbe.

This is a very comprehensive review of all the research, predominantly scientific, that has accompanied the years since the first C14 dating that announced the shroud as a fraud in 1988.

While the popular press was quick to jump on the fraud bandwagon, it seems they are less interested in what has transpired since. The evidence here is overwhelming, and it is pretty well guaranteed that this is the burial cloth of Jesus of Nazareth.

Amongst the discoveries are that there was no paint or dye used, that the image is a three D negative photographic image, with a total absense of any directionality such as would be caused by brush strokes. The image is only on the highest of the minute tendrils that make up the cloth fibers, tendrils that are smaller than the finest single hair used for painting. The image itself is best observed at a distance of about ten feet, meaning a forger would not be able to see what he or she is doing.

Computer enhancement has proved that it is possible to use the image to create a 3D likeness. This has also revealed that coins were placed on the eyelids, and that the letters on the coins have been passed to the image. These letters have been conclusively traced to coins only in circulation in the period A.D. 29 to 32 and issued by Pontius Pilate. While the date of Jesus' death is debated by Bible scholars, our sources state the date as Friday, March 18th, 29 A.D. Science is unable to explain how this image was formed, but is absolutely certain it has not been created by any method known to science. It appears to have been as a result of some sort of radiation - exactly what Luke revealed on October 24th, 1915.

hugs
Geoff
Zara B
Family

Re: Shroud of Turin

Post by Zara B »

Hi Geoff,

This is really exciting information! Amazing advances in the technology, aren't we lucky!

I know that many will find comfort knowing that this burial shroud still exists and that something that touched the Master's face is with us here in this day and age.

Thank you so much for posting this new update, and yes, so interesting that the image or portrait is so very different to those images offered as 'the one true likeness'.

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Geoff, this is really amazing. I loved re-reading the message received from Luke and yes it is great that science supports what his message revealed. Can you please post the message from Luke here.

Love & Blessings, Kathy
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Thank you for starting this thread, Geoff.

Growing up Catholic, we were introduced to the shroud at very early ages, first and second grade level in our elementary schools. I was very disappointed when the carbon dating results were not positive. However, I had this overwhelming gut feeling that it was wrong, and indeed the shroud was Jesus' burial cloth.

I cannot explain this feeling, but I was convinced in my heart that this was his burial cloth, and when we view the various images, both in negative and positive photographic form, we are looking at a full frontal and posterior body image of our crucified elder brother, Jesus. It's the closest thing to having an actual photograph of Jesus, although he is badly beaten, scourged and swollen.

It is with great joy that we have the technology now to bring about the truth of this cloth, and hopefully it can help us spread the Truths of Jesus' message of Divine Love.

With appreciation,
Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

It's great that we have this old blanket that covered Jesus still around but what is even greater is that he is around all of you very often. That's the miracle and I would encourage all of you to pray to have your eyes open in order to see this truth more clearly. Jesus works through all of us because we are willing to further his work on this planet. Ask him to come and pray with you and I know he will and you will feel his presence which after 2,000 years is nowhere to be felt in an old relic. Jesus is a living active spirit that we can come close to if we invite him into our consciousness. Many of us do not feel worthy of asking but I say stop doubting and go for it. You never know what may happen ;) . God bless for now.....Al

PS: I was raised a Protestant so please forgive my lack of reverence.
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Kathryn wrote:Hi Geoff, this is really amazing. I loved re-reading the message received from Luke and yes it is great that science supports what his message revealed. Can you please post the message from Luke here.

Love & Blessings, Kathy
Dear Kathy,

I have edited my post to include a hyperlink.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Al, my dear brother, when you said:
AlFike wrote:It's great that we have this old blanket that covered Jesus still around but what is even greater is that he is around all of you very often.

I did feel like the wind was dropped from my sails a bit. You see many of us are not gifted with feeling the presence of our dear brother, Jesus, or any other spirits for that matter. Yes, I know he is present on the basis of my faith, but I cannot personally feel his presence. So if we find some comfort in an old blanket as a reminder of this incredible example of God's Divine Love, let us enjoy it to its fullest.

Moreover, for those people who are still trying to connect the dots between their past religious dogmas and creeds to a newer belief (new in their eyes) there is this Padgett to Shroud connection that cannot be underestimated. Each message has some element of the Truths that help each person in a different way as each message resonates with our souls differently.

So my dear Protestant friend, I say let those who need the security of a blanket enjoy it while they can imagine being surrounded by the living Jesus. :D :D :D

With love and very warm So. Cal. hugs,
Dennis
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Is there a LIKE Button ? I would like to "LIKE" Dennis' post :) Just kidding I know this is not Facebook.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

DennisT wrote:I did feel like the wind was dropped from my sails a bit.
Dear Dennis,

You have managed to put a light note on that post by Al. I was so upset I did not post a reply immediately, as I feared I would say something I might regret. To describe the only known portrait of the Master, a 3D portrait as well, that holds the images of every lash he received (they have counted them) and also evidence of a broken nose, and two split lips, as an old blanket was more than I could handle. If this was an Islamic relic, and we lived under Shariah law, Al would have a death sentence pronounced on him for far less.

This is very likely an accurate representation of the Master.

hugs
Geoff
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

simply speechless
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul