Observations of a Vigil Honoring 19 Dead Firefighters

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Observations of a Vigil Honoring 19 Dead Firefighters

Post by AlFike »

Well Joseph, I started to tear up myself when I read your posts. I'm so glad you presented your loving perceptions in this way. Your simple blogs convey such love and sensitivity in a way that everyone can understand. Your description of the memorial wall reminded me of how others have described the wailing wall in Israel and how one cannot hold back the tears in the sight of such tragedy. Where tragedy strikes, it is good to have a place where the grief can flow unimpeded and allow the healing and love to replace the pain. I believe your presence there as an open hearted and loving soul helped others to open their hearts and maybe even their souls. The power of your genuine emotion was a catalyst for healing and comfort and as you gave to and received from others, you forged a chain of love that benefited so many . You are living the Love Joseph even in your vulnerability. God bless you for being strong enough to let the tears flow and the love that accompanied those tears. Thank you for going there and sharing as you have from a place of genuine love and concern. I believe that when one steps forward, we all step with you because we are linked on a soul level. Bless you dear brother for your efforts. A true channel of Love. With much love and appreciation.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Re: Observations of a Vigil Honoring 19 Dead Firefighters

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joseph,

Yes its a great article, and truly conveys the depth of emotion you experienced around this very sad event.

love,
Geoff