"They are welcoming us in"

This forum is for all other topics
Kathryn
Family

Re: "They are welcoming us in"

Post by Kathryn »

I read this message from Jesus this a.m. dated August 29th, 1915 and thought it would be perfect to post part of it here as follows:

I know that the people who were worshipping me were not doing what I approve of, or like, but their hearts were turned to God. While they were making me the object of their worship, yet the Holy Spirit of God was with them. The workings of the Holy Spirit were in the hearts of very many of them, showing them the Divine Love of the Father and the Divine Truth of His Salvation.

They, of course, are mistaken, when they talk about being saved by my blood, for my blood has nothing to do with their salvation. As they have been taught this, I cannot expect that they will know the Real Salvation, which the Father has provided for them. Sometime they will know that only the Divine Love of the Father saves from sin and error. That not any blood of mine, or death on the cross, can save them.

Notwithstanding this false belief, these people, in their prayers, actually aspire for the Divine Love of God. He knows the longings of their hearts and sends the Holy Spirit to fill them with this Divine Love, which makes them become very close to the Father, and makes them happy.

So, while, as I say, I don't like the worship of me, yet the Truth of God's Divine Love enters into their souls. They become At-One with Him, to the extent that such Divine Love enters their souls.

I know that to you, with your enlightenment, it appears that they are making a great mistake in worshipping me and believing that my blood saves them. Yet, you must understand, that while they make such mistakes, yet they are receiving the Divine Love and that it is working to Redeem them from their sins and evil lives. So let not this error in their belief make you think that I am not with them, or rather that the Christ Spirit is not with them, teaching them The Way to the Divine Love of the Father and to the Great Happiness which that Divine Love brings to them.

I was so glad to have read this as it reaffirms the discussions in this thread and I can see the Love of God living in so many people that I know that are not aware of the truths and yet I know that they too recognize the Love of God in me. I like how Jesus states above and I have put the words in bold "Sometime They Will Know". I find great comfort in his words.

Love & Blessings, Kathryn
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Thank you, Kathryn, for sharing this message with us; it means a lot to me to read it again. I believe there are also other messages where Jesus notes things like this. It was these kinds of messages that gave me hope that people around me are able to receive the Divine Love, and may already be receiving It, even though their beliefs seem at variance.
love,
elizabeth
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Kathryn, :-)