Blackpool Retreat Info now up and running

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Blackpool Retreat Info now up and running

Post by AlFike »

Hi everyone. I just want to give you a heads up that the regristration package for our Blackpool Retreat is now finished and on the front page of the DLSF web site. You can get there from here by going to Board Index and scrolling down to return to DLSF site and clicking this option.

Unfortunately we could not get the package all together on one page so you will have to click on the various subjects headed with Blackpool to get the full picture. Most important are the registration and the Agenda pages.Look down on the lower right side of the front page for these posts. I would recomend that you book early as flights and hotels book up for the Blackpool illuminations which are going on at this time.Also costs increase as you get closer to the dates. The Royal hotel has tentatively reserved 16 rooms for us.Please tell them you are with the Divine Love retreat group in order to get the group discount. It is a short walk to the retreat centre and reasonably priced.There are also many other hotels in the area. Your registration fees will include some meals but not all. You are required to book your own hotel and travel. We hope to have 50 attendees and all indications are that we will get close to that number. So far we have 10 coming from Canada,a few from the US, one from Australia, two from Africa and the majority from all over Europe. It will truely be international.

We're looking so forward to seeing many of you there. We are anticipating a very intense, fun and spiritualy dynamic time together. I know God's Love will carry us all to a place of deeper understanding and soul growth. The power of group prayer needs to be experienced to be well understood. It can be mind blowing if we are all on the same page and open to this exceptional experience. Group discussions too bring further understanding and greater depth as only face to face can do. I'm sure there will be many good times and some suprises as we gather together to experience this wonderous blessing of God's Love together. See you in Blackpool. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.