The board has moved. It took ten minutes.

This forum is for all other topics
WernerV
Family

Re: The board has moved. It took ten minutes.

Post by WernerV »

Good job guys!

Everything looks great! :D

Love, Werner.
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

Great job indeed!
With Blessings!
Doles
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I see there is a newer version of this board out, so I will think about that next.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Can you really afford to lose that much hair Geoff :? :lol: ? Remember who you are dealing with :!: But that does sound intriguing. Much love....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

The new site is great! I really like it and appreciate the work that y'all did to develop it and go live. Thank you!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Kristy!
Missed you last week! Have you been away?! Loving hugs, dear friends! Jeanne xoxoxo
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Hi Jeanne! I've been home, though things haven't been quite normal. We had a new tile floor laid in our great room so our household has been disrupted, not to mention the dust and dirt. We are almost back to normal.

On another note, I've been thinking about Eric and hope that his status will change now that it's May. Prayers ....

Love, Kristy
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Kristy!
Elizabeth skyped us at 6:30 am and one of the most "heart warming" parts of the conversation was hearing about YOU!! Elizabeth was overjoyed to meet you in person! If you don't make it to Blackpool, Al and I are planning a trip to New York in a year's time...probably April, 2014! So get ready! We want to come and see you too!

Thank you for asking about our son Eric -- your continued prayers are deeply appreciated; and thanks for remembering that we were all waiting for the month of May as a possible milestone towards Eric's release. In a nutshell, he has been assigned his 4th case manager and only just met her. The first words out of her mouth "well, you're not ready to apply for day parole"-- he was completely taken aback and asked her why - his record while in custody has no blemishes, rather it's all "good behavior", and several achievements of which he is proud. In regards to the politics of the prison, Al and I've been told that crime is decreasing and that the prison wants to hold on to inmates because each one comes with a budget that keeps their institution going. This is disheartening. Eric's being coached by other inmates that it's better to apply for a transfer to minimum security first (he's currently in "medium"). So that's what he's decided to do, but the bureaucracy there is not responsive to his requests. I've left a couple of telephone messages for his new case manager to advocate on Eric's behalf, but so far, she hasn't returned my calls. On a positive note, Eric is applying to participate in a 6 month culinary arts cooking program and since he's already working in the kitchen and loves cooking, getting this kind of certificate seems like a good use of his time.

We visit every second week and take our "granddaughter" Mary....it's always a joy for the two of them to spend time together, as it is for Al and I. Now the weather is warmer we sit outside at a picnic table on a patch of grass. there's lots of Canadian geese courting and nesting -- quite a show....as well as the occasional eagle soaring overhead which we always take as a good sign!

We thank you again for your interest and your continued prayers. Al and I are praying for everyone here on the Sanctuary site -- for all our children-- and it's so heart warming to receive emails from people around the planet who share their blissful experiences of what it's like for them to join in!

Love always, always love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!