Perhaps this is just too weird?

This forum is for all other topics
Doles
Family

Re: Perhaps this is just too weird?

Post by Doles »

Dear Al,
I actually gave this some thoughts, but school and a few other plans are making it quite hard to attend the retreat. But I've already started saying my prayers that the great souls from beyond look over and assist my dear brothers and sisters who are making effort to get this priceless but perhaps mostly hidden knowledge out in the open.
With Blessings!
Doles
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Maybe your prayer should also include that you be assisted in coming. It's amazing how things can get cleared away if it is meant to be. I'll pray for this as well. With love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Jan
Family

Post by Jan »

I read the Padgett Messages daily but haven't come across anything on ET's - what do they say about ET's. My understanding is that everyone in the universe started on this earth first? Could the ET's be the earthbound spirits?
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I think the universe is too vast for there to just be us. I've heard this explination before about the greys that they are earth bound spirits and it could be true. I've never had any of these experiences so cannot say what they are or if they really exist but it would be very naive to think that we are the only sentient or even soul possesing entities in the universe. I think once we have progressed enough to facilitate contact with these other beings, it will happen. If we persist in darkness, we will feel alone. Light brings connectivity, darkness isolation, that does seem to me to be a universal law. Who knows, maybe in our lifetime this mystery will be resolved. I don't think there is anything to fear as long as we are in the flow of God's Love, only lots of truth yet to be discovered. Bless you Jan .With love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

avonfromjan wrote: Could the ET's be the earthbound spirits?
Dear Jan,

No they are most certainly not. But that is not to say that the behaviour of every one of them has been impeccable. In my understanding some species of ETs with less than ideal motives have been here in the past, but that changed in the early 1980s when only those who follow Father's Will were allowed here. We have had physical ETs here, as well as materialised ET's (What Jesus did) as well as spirit communication from deceased ET's. If you are interested in a report of an ET who materialised, read this: Nairobi 1988 How do I know that guy was from another planet? Because a good friend whose abilities are pretty much without equal asked. I have friends who have visited other planets astrally too.

hugs
Geoff