Perhaps this is just too weird?

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Re: Perhaps this is just too weird?

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote: The fundamentalists have their place as do those who challenge the truth by many means .
Dear Al,

I think I once explained that we all of us fall into one of two major groups, and that includes celestials. Inclination is probably what puts you there, but broadly it is those maintaining the status quo, and those seeking progress. Not surprisingly the majority here would fall into the latter. Our job then is to move the world forward, to challenge, to find and adopt new Truth.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I agree with you Geoff as long as we have room for those less inclined to speculate about the possibility of finding more truth. There must be more out there ( excuse the pun considering the thread topic ;) ) and I would certainly like to learn about more truth but some profess to have greater truth and wear it like a badge of honour or power. This forced truth is more about the person than the knowledge proportedly offered. I would like to avoid that here as " that" kind of sharing is tedious and misplaced on a site like this. We feel the truth from our souls much as you felt something as you saw the utube. That which does not ring true usually isn't. Truth can also make you a little nervous as it threatens to shift the paradigms and we all like to be on solid ground. But yes, we are all dedicated to move forward in the Love and hopefully drag some truth forward with us. It's a tricky business full of pitfalls and ego conflicts.

By the way, our group many years ago received a message from an extra terrestial through a medium. What I remember most about the message was that he/she said that they love strangers more than you love your own children. They were also amazed that such a technically advanced society did not use all these advances for the good of everyone. They could not fathom why there were such inequities in the world. One day I'll look for this message which was received in the late 60's and post it on the site. I love what Hellyer said about the universe teeming with life. I'm sure thats how God wants it with His creative flow of life everywhere. It certainly is here. Why not out there? Great topic Geoff. With love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

Al wrote,
For others, they are all over the landscape.
:x I'll tell ya, you my brother have a way with words. That brought a smile on my face before I cried guilty! It's always how you pick these kinds of statements on the very next sentences that makes it possible to smile at it because it shows your gentle heart. I'm proud to have known/met you old timers (In terms of experience of course)! Hopefully this love continues to be contagious to each of us and others in far places. By the way, one of my previous statements might've had the connotations of judging Bible fundamentalists, which would be funny since I'd been there! It was more of a "I hear ya!" kind of statement.
With Blessings!
Doles
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

Dear Al wrote,
What I remember most about the message was that he/she said that they love strangers more than you love your own children.
My God! This pierces like a knife! Oh how I hope this to be truth! I had an experience a while back when I started to pray quite a bit (didn't quite know what exactly I was looking for but so wanted to feel the presence of God) and was growing more frustrated with my church. I felt something one Friday evening that struck me like a laser and I experienced a kind of love that I swear I didn't know existed before! But for these beings to say something like this! Oh my! Sorry if this doesn't mean anything to you all experienced veterans...but this gets to me a little. Thanks for putting this.
With Blessings!
Doles
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

That statement from an extra-terrestial "We love strangers more than you love your own children" has never left me. And the terrible waste of knowledge and truth here on earth is indeed a tragedy......all the more reason for each one of us here to keep praying for The Love and to BE the channels for God's Love on earth. We are, each one of us, so deeply, deeply needed. Our guides keep encouraging us on because our life times are so very short and there is so much work to be done on earth.
Thank you for being part of this loving movement and for sharing your insights, your personal stories, your faith and your prayers! Love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Doles for your heart felt resposes. I'm glad that you enjoy my writing and it certainly encourages me to continue on here. Not many it seems are willing to come on line and write their response or thoughts here and I do appreciate you being here as you are.I get a sense of connection every time you chime in and I feel like I have met a kindred soul even though we have not met in person. I hope one day we will. I can't remember if you are intending to come to Blackpool this fall but I would be great to see you there. I think this gathering will be a beautiful if not powerful event. I hope you are considering it brother as we need dear souls such as yourself to add to the spiritual power of the place. Much love to you....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Just have to chime in here... we were up at the lake the past few days and recently received cell service there.. so on my Blackberry I saw Geoff's Post on Fabebook re Hellyer and even though while at the cabin I try to not use technology - I was intrigued :) Yes, he is very credible in my opinion.

I have always been interested in this topic and have been programming my TV recorded to tape a show called "aliens" don't know why but I just know that God created more than just "us" in all of the many planets (galaxies) out there.

Al, I remember reading or perhaps I even transcribed that message we received many years ago from an ET (believed the name started with "K") and the message I remember was this "as we advance spiritually, the knowledge will come hand in hand" basically we were told that us mortals on Earth were too absorbed in advancing with the mind and not with our spiritual heart and this was setting us back. We were encouraged to focus on God's Divine Love and if more mortals were to do so, we would automatically technically advance,i.e. More Divine Love = knowledge too.

Kind of like with the more of God's Love in us and more Divine we are - technically we will be gifted as well.

I believe that is what I remember reading from that message.

Also, re Padgett fundamentalists - forgive me but do the messages state that we are "it" in all of God's universes ?

I would find that hard to believe but I also at present find it hard to envision sharing what my dream home would look like on the other side with a tall grey :) Mind you this is something beyond comprehension and I am sure as with any creature / child of God, the more we become at one with him, the more we are the same.

Love & Blessings, Kathy
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Kathryn wrote:Also, re Padgett fundamentalists - forgive me but do the messages state that we are "it" in all of God's universes ?
Dear Kathryn,

Its what is read into things. See this message from Padgett: http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol2/heaven27.htm

It says they don't know much about beings who were not incarnated here. Thats crazy from my perspective, and Jesus was asked about aliens here by Dave Lampron :
I would like to be able to answer your question with regard to other possible souls in the visible universe who may have partaken of the Father's Love, but this information has not been revealed to us. We do know that our spirit world is populated exclusively by former mortals of earth, and our Celestial Heavens as well.
in this message: http://new-birth.net/contemporary/dl31.htm#1

But Judas also weighed in

http://new-birth.net/contemporary/hr83.htm

But the notion that the Master does not know about these guys, does not sit well with me. Not at all. If you are interested in what the Urantia book has to say, it has a great deal to say, and even has a wonderful description of a planet near to us, that is not much more advanced than us:

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... ing-planet

But what I have had confirmed, is that we do not share the spirit world to any degree with aliens, simply because we are so far behind. But I don't accept that we do not share the Celestial, which is basically everything else in the Universe, IMHO. Unless there is a further gate we must pass, and which Judas once alluded to.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Geoff,
I just watched Paul Hellyer's speech....THANK YOU! He is very credible in Canada. What a powerful message! Thanks for sharing. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yeah its actually a very big deal. A year or so back a whole bunch of retired US generals and admirals did the same, but the world did not take any notice. Even though they risked getting arrested for breaching the official secrets act.

love,
Geoff