FAQ about Divine Love

This forum is for all other topics
lizaduff
Family

Re: FAQ about Divine Love

Post by lizaduff »

Hi Al,

I really appreciate your description here, and it's the first time, perhaps, that I've heard someone describe what it's like to experience the Divine Love that I could identify with, and say, 'yes, that happens to me, too'....maybe you felt you went out on a limb, using these metaphors, but it was helpful to me, it made sense to me...
thanks for taking the time and energy to put all that into words...I feel better...:)
elizabeth
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Elizabeth, I'm glad you could relate to the visuals . I dare say that this picture is very incomplete as I did not mention that the machinery is encrusted with the detrius of past error and pain. Surely there is much more to describe as well but there you have it. I like Zara's leading questions and descriptions because I know that anyone who hears about the Divine Love would want to know the answer to them and the answers are not easy. We all approach this path from a subjective viewpoint and that can be a barrier to describing the truth in a way that some one else will relate to. The other way is quoting the Padgett material but in my opinion, that can be a little too dry. I'm sure there are comprehensive answers to these questions to be had in these volumes but the true answer lies in the experience not the words although, as it has been said many times before, one must start some where . Praying for the Love is and has been for some time my biggest focus and I will let all those details and elements of truth fall into place at the right moment. There is a great deal to know but there is also a vast ocean of Love to immerse ones self in and I love to swim. ;) . God bless for now.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Al,

Actually there is precious little in the messages about the HUMAN experience of Divine Love. Add to that that our individual experiences vary....

love,
Geoff
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

I have just finished reading this thread and wish to thank you, Zara, for initiating it. And my thanks to everyone who posted! I am grateful for your generous spirit, Zara, for sharing your current understanding with such clarity and thoroughness. Everything you wrote and others' responses feel so nourishing for my soul!

I can see that you are and have been a wonderful teacher, mentor and guide for others seeking to grow spiritually. You share your understandings in a non-prescriptive way that is respectful of others and the frames of reference meaningful to them. You appear to recognize that the key is for each person to open to the Love which is ultimately the Great Teacher, and that your role is to facilitate that.

There is so much that you, Elizabeth and Al share that rings true for me, too much for me to comment on in specifics (it is time for bed here!).

I do want to say that I appreciate and value this Forum, and those like you, who contribute to it with their questions, answers, commentary and sharing. It is an expression of Love when one posts with the intention of contributing to one's own and others' progress on this Path, and I feel it as such! Thank you, all!!

With Love,
Terry
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your acknowledgement and generous words, I deeply appreciate this.

I believe it necessary to ask questions and to be open to the way responses insight and answers may be forthcoming. In all my years of being aware of the Divine Love, I have never taken or assumed a position other than to learn more about the nature of the Love and the way in which one may experience this Love in a human experience and spirit's experience. Without sounding disrespectful, for I know the term is used here, I have never seen myself as being on a 'divine path'. I understand the context of the natural love and the Divine Love, as in the two Loves that form the harmony and potential for harmony in which all mortal and Immortal personality reside. I am open to this, which I can then learn the workings of these two Loves. I am also mindful that sometimes I may say that I have been experiencing the Love, reading the Padgett Messages, and communicating with spirits for over 20+years, but this is to qualify experience for I have learnt that I must always be attentive to the present -- for that is where the Love is -- and there is always a relevancy to an individual who may be inquiring about the Love, or being aware of the Love for their very first time … which leads me to the next question FAQ, which is one that I have been asked many times (smile).

"Why do I need to ask for the Divine Love?"

This is one of those questions thats easy to ask from an innocent position yet the answer can ultimately reveal and teach everything there is to know about living with the Provider of this Love! Face-to-face, it is actually a hard question to answer and in the end I realised that the reason for this rests in the fact, that only the individual can actually answer the question, for himself or herself.

I realised that I couldn't answer this question for other people, which taught me about being responsible on our intent on why one does ask for the Divine Love! I know my answers - I live with them each day. And whenever I am asked this question, my general response is simply that it is good for the soul.

Much love to you all,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Dominion
New Friend

Post by Dominion »

Thank you Zara so much for placing in words that which my soul has been trying to convay to by mind for many years now

I never stop being in awe of how such a personal path between my soul and my father’s soul can, and is, shared across all people in a seperate but yet intertwined way.

With Love and thanks

Rob
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Thank you all for your messages ! Rereading this at this time is so relevant for me. The description that Al provided feels so right to me now. I have been in what I will call "a transition" these past 3 weeks. As I pray and meditate, my experiences have become much more intense to the point that I feel as if I am under a spell; that's the best I can do to describe it. There I am in the intensity of light and I can actually feel myself sinking into it. I not only feel the warmth in my soul, I feel tingling and pressure around my head - my brain and throughout my face. It is quite different for me and I can not explain it to myself; meaning - "What is going on ?!" I can actually feel it now as I type this and I feel it throughout the day when I take a moment and stop what I am doing. As soon as I sense it I pray.

So what is happening I ask myself ? I think it is good because it feels good. My soul goes from warmth to shiver/tingle to smile to giggle it seems. I can actually feel the change as I continue with my prayer and meditation time. I can only say "Right! I could never imagine or anticipate this and I absolutely love it. Thank you my Father!"

OK, back to earth! My husband Glen and I will be travelling through Colorado and Utah for 3 weeks beginning this Friday. I am very excited and at the same time I am already lamenting because my morning time with God will be disrupted. But I know that I will have plenty of other opportunities. I will be with you even if you don't see my little stories showing up here! With extreme gratitude and love to each of you, Kristy
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Have an awesome trip, Kristy....I'm sure the lull of your road trip and the majesty of magnificent scenery will only add to your blissful state!! We're praying Glen will benefit immensely from your prayers and spiritual condition. It's fabulous how spiritual conditions and power can build up in a closed space like a car!! It's going to be GREAT!!! Please keep us all steadfast in your prayers as you travel! I always notice when you haven't checked in here for a few days....so thanks for letting me know you'll be incommunicado! With much love, always, dear sister! Jeanne :D
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

It is so exciting to hear about your experiences Kristy as they do parallel my own at times and I'm sure there will be many more sensations as you travel along the road of Love and the roads of Colorado and Utah. Wonderful places filled with awsome scenery. I'm envious.
As I have progressed on this Path the sensations and signals that come with my prayers change and evolve. They are definitely not the same as they were years ago and the power of feeling and receiving the Love has intensified . Sometimes I feel like I'm being plugged into the wall and the power cources through my body. Other times there is a deep restful peace that is both relaxing and refreshing. Other times it is that up welling of great joy and blissful gratitude.And often it is all three at different times as I sit in prayer. Sometimes I hear my guides talk to me and on rare occasions even God. Their guidance comes with a definite head nod to indicate that it is them and not my own mind talking to me. My meditation life is rich indeed and is becoming ever richer as the Love pours in. Like dieting to lose wieght, my diet of DL has brought the desired benefits to my inner life. Keep praying Kristy, there is much more to come as your soul blossoms with the Love and all it's attendant blessings.Much love to you and may your coming trip be filled with wonders and blissful repose. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your words and I am happy that my words have enabled you to put into words, a little of your experience (smile). You have confirmed to me why FAQ about the Divine Love is so necessary and the way Kristy has shared a little of her experience helps us all to gain more insight and confidence in this unique experience that we all share in. And to have Al write such a supportive word is an affirmation that may encourage a newcomer to the Love and to those of us who are aware of the Love.

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul