FAQ about Divine Love

This forum is for all other topics
Dominion
New Friend

Re: FAQ about Divine Love

Post by Dominion »

Hi Zara and everybody

My experiences of the wonderful change started 10 years ago, I was lost (spiritually), my son had just been born and this new love I felt seemed to highlight the big black hole I felt in my soul, so I prayed for the first earnest time in my life, I asked for the truth, within a week I had found the Padgett messages, The feeling then was in my heart, it was aching and racing, my stomach was churning and my mind did not know what was going on, this carried on for a few weeks every time I prayed, after a while my earthly life took over (it’s busy with a new born :) ) which was good as it gave time for some truths to sink into my soul.
The years have passed and I have prayed, although not as earnestly and often enough as I could have, I have followed the divine love web community in all of its forms and have slowly been building up my spiritual side, the feelings of divine love (or the essence of my father as I personally call it) have subtly been changing as by soul has changed, these days I get a warm fuzzy tingling all over my body and the most wonderful feeling of love that feels me up so much I have to go back into a pray and ask he dissipate some of this love all over the world and for hours after I can’t keep still let alone sleep (which as a shift worker is not a bad thing ;) , Over the last few days I have also had the knowledge that my souls perception has increased, this is new to me and I pray in continues and it is giving me such a safe and protected feeling.

Rob
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Rob,

A change of topic. Stevenage? I think I have been there, but cant quite place it. I spent a lot of time in Welwyn Garden City in the 1970's, and i see its very close.

hugs
Geoff
Dominion
New Friend

Post by Dominion »

Hi Geoff

Its the next town north from Welwyn Garden City, its changed alot from the 70's, this is a small world filled with big hearts !!!

Hugs back at you

Rob
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Rob,

Thank you for sharing such a lovely and personal experience! LIke you, I asked for the truth and within a few weeks we were led to the Padgett messages and here we are today!

Over the years I have heard many people convey their initial experiences of finding the Truths, reading the Truths and feeling the Love and how this generated activity in their physical being. It is also really good to hear that you felt the Truths sink in while being a little distracted. Maturing with the Love can happen without our being aware that the Love is actually beginning to energise the attribute of our soul. I have prayed and received the Love for several months and then suddenly I learn a new thing, and I realised that my soul had changed!

I am glad to hear that your soul perceptions are increasing and resulting in your feeling safe, loved and protected! What happens is that enough Love received that faith with these soul perceptions will become living to you, so that the reality of the Father is of such quality and personally within you, that this centre becomes that which Jesus teaches us about living in the presence of faith and the Father.

Simply wonderful,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul