Being in the Love

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Being in the Love

Post by Geoff »

This is a phrase one hears occasionally amongst longtime Padgett followers, and until recently I was not sure quite what they meant. But a few months back I had the occasion to experience this for the first time, so its worth discussing.

This is not the same as "feeling the Divine Love", although there are obvious similarities. It's when you feel entirely swept up in a flow of love that goes on and on for some hours. Its not a lingering remnant from "feeling" as that too can hang around. It's far stronger.

I am not sure exactly what brings this about, but the first time I experienced it was in the company of Jeanne and Al and also after about a week of putting in almost two hours a day meditation. I can't recall if I had that experience at any retreat, including Gibson's, but I don't think I did. Certainly not so that I made any sort of mental note of it.

I have managed to get it back myself with heavy duty time spent in prayer, but I think its certainly helped by being in the constant company of others who are "on song"

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Being in the Love

Post by AlFike »

Yes Geoff we did sing that song together while we had our visit in Oz. Very memorable indeed. Being in the Love is a gift from God, a sort of love infused state that is sustained by spirit in order to accomplish something usually they have in mind to do. It can last for days and even weeks as this state of being is reinforced with prayer and focusing on spiritual thoughts and acts. Mostly the work is done by our angel friends who stay close, pour their love onto us and seemingly repell the earthly conditions. We had lots to talk about when we were together and spirit had quite a bit to say as well. In order for this multi layered communication to take place, I believe spirit sustained us in the flow of Love. Of course we could have willfully resisted this and brought these conditions down but we all complied and benefited by it.

I think we can and should try to sustain this condition for ourselves with prayer and higher thoughts but, as you say Geoff, it is not easy. The easiest way is to follow your guidance and we are rewarded much like the donkey following the carrot stick, we feel the love as we move forward in the flow of God's will. Unfortunately this flow ends in time as our human condition cannot sustain it indefinitely. Of course with enough Divine Love within we would always be in the Love. I look forward to that day when that blissful state is sustained by my own soul growth . It's coming but don't hold your breath. God bless for now....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Al,

Its interesting that you see this as being a team effort - celestials plus us. Not sure I have a view about that. Certainly I have felt Celestial presence, and thats quite tangible to me, and thats not the sensation I experienced.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thank you for reminding us, Geoff, of this experience while Al and i were visiting you in Australia -- and yes, it was wonderful to be "carried" by The River of Love! So wonderous, so magnificent. Al and I have been told that we are working in collaboration with our Angel Guides - it is, indeed, a team effort! They need you, Geoff, to do this work and collaborate with them in a team effort!

Al, Connie and I received some amazing messages Saturday morning before Connie went back to Denmark that were about the importance of being together in person so that spirit can actually build some kind of "bridge" or tangible connection between us that they can use in brining more love to the earth. Unfortunately we didn't record these messages -- I hope Connie and Al can clarify or remember more of what spirit communicated than I can. Spirit also spoke about how complex it is from their side of the veil to accomplish things. I had the picture of how challenging it must be for them to work with all of us mortals who have free will....I think spirit is trying to help us get focussed and I really do believe they want to work with us as a team.....a global team! There are still others on this planet we are supposed to meet .....

Maybe at the Divine Love Retreat in Manchester this October?....and then the Divine Love Retreat planned for September, 2014 in Washington, D.C.?

It's all so exciting and my soul soars with the exciting prospect of it all! I am so grateful to you, Geoff, for helping us to make this possible. I have never met anyone as generous as you - thank you, dear brother! Thank you. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well Geoff, I believe that God of course provides the Love, this energy that we are immersed in and the Angels express the Love as do we in collaberation. It is a sort of symbiosis that allows the Love to flow. When the angels are close we feel the Love more intensely and they as we are channels of the Father's Love that directs the flow. Of course the Love is all around us always but when it enters a soul it's expression has a certain quality that make's it in my mind more tangible. Something is added and this difference can be felt. You have experienced it yourself when we sat and prayed together. I felt that quality of Love all around us when we were together. This is a sure sign to me that there was Divine intention for us to be together.
Jeanne talked about the network that is being built between all the willing Divine Love followers and this bridging is very important. The Celestials are busy connecting us all up so when the time comes we can all work in tandem . These conduits will allow spirit to transfer many things between us even though we live so far apart. We will be able to communicate instantly, we will be used to assist each other when we are doing our spiritual work and it will be like we are there in the flesh with one another. It's heady stuff but I have a very clear perception about it. Our meeting together in all these different ways is forging a Divine Love family that has the potential to change the conditions of the world if we are willing to go with our guidance. We have all prayed to be used as a channel of God's Love in the world and let me tell you that how this will happen will be very suprising and a little incredulous. As you know, spirit will not reveal the whole plan to us , only glimpses so we have to go on faith and trust. Especially trusting and loving one another. We need to be a cohesive group and as we come together in these gatherings, we are breaking down the barriers and forging the bridges. It's all pretty exciting and I know Jeanne and I are very happy to be a part of it. You too Geoff play a crucial role in this. I know that we will be guided each step of the way so all you folks out there had better get praying and receiving more of the love. Without the Love, none of this will be possible.
I know I have gone off on a tangent here Geoff but I think these things need to be talked about. We keep receiving messages and inner guidance about these things. I know you appreciate the sharing. God bless for now.......Al
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

I have had a similar experience, Geoff, and I'm so thankful you started this topic.

When you talked about your experience when you visited with Al & Jeanne in prayer I could relate, having just returned from an incredible spiritual retreat with Al & Jeanne over an extended Easter weekend. I will write more fully on our experience in another thread, but I did get a glimpse of Being in the Love over this weekend as we experienced one of the most spiritual Easters in my lifetime!

I cannot wait to grow more in the love, and I appreciate all the fellowship here and the open dialogue between "seasoned" (I would not say old :-) Divine Love followers as well as newer followers.

Big hugs and much love to all,
Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I'm so glad you didn't say 'old' Dennis but some days old does seem appropriate :( . We will all look forward to your and Suzie's description of your time up here. I hope the glow is still with you. We also benefit a great deal by having these spiritual gatherings and I just want to stress that that spiritual glow does not originate from us...it all comes from God. Thank God that we are all receptive to this flow. Bless you Dennis......Al