Re: Talking about spiritual things as opposed to praying

Post by Sandy »

Very well explained, Werner, thanks! :)
My God is LOVE.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I concur with sandy, well said Werner and may God bless you and all of us with all the insights we need to further progress on this Path. Thanks Werner.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote:Geoff, I do not remember the remark you are refering to on Mark`s and the Santa Cruz group`s Divine Love Fellowship Forum and in fact have received great inspiration from that website for many years for what I will always be supremely thankful. .
Dear Sandy,

No it was a mail list, which Doug created, and people subscribed off his Truths site. Because it was an open list, any responses went to the whole list. And yes one person was so unloving, in fact very rude, that it died. Cant recall who it was, dont think I knew them at all.

hugs
Geoff
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Sandy, Terry, Al, Werner and Geoff - and all,

It is great seeing your posts and the how the sharing 'includes' and inspires!
Whether online or in person-to-person, our sharing is touching individuals and that leads outwards to greater numbers hearing conversations about what they read or said … exponentially growing awareness!

I am sure for so many of the Celestial spirits have supported us to pray and talk and share, because it helps those natural spirits learn and become aware about the Love that we know about! We may think that the spirit world is the 'great event' beyond us, but we hear how are aware and living with the Love are more progressed in our soul condition than the natural spirits. I am sure that the light and love we generate in our conversations and prayers help the Celestials who work along side us to help those natural inquiring spirits learn about the Love!

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Thanks to all for your input! Nice stuff to read.

This principle is cool too: when things happen originating in Love, the deed will have an impact spiritually. This is one of those "humility lessons" I'm learning this spring. Any seemingly small deed can have a huge impact when done in the Love. So it sort of makes every act and every moment (and every conversation) a potential changemaker. I'd like this to lead to being totally present at all times because every moment is important - instead of waiting for the "important stuff to do" to begin... Every moment is important!

And if you go deeper, I guess there are no "moments", just being in the now! A powerful thing to realize.
Werner: "We should embrace and celebrate our diversity"
I love that! Hehehehe That's so great. It's a Celebration! Love, Zack