Evolution

This forum is for all other topics
Zara B
Family

Re: Evolution

Post by Zara B »

Hi Geoff, Al and Doles,

Great conversation!

Yes Geoff, I am limited by the Celestial teachings in the Padgett Messages for I cannot see any other thing that can surpass the construct of natural love and then the Divine Love as the two Loves and their structures and attributes in which a human personality relates with. From my understanding, there isn't any other love or substance or attribute that can replace the introduction to the natural love - and all that it encompasses - and the Divine Love with all that It teaches me about this construct: God's Soul and my soul in relationship to progress in this construct of these Loves.

Yes, we have shared wonderful conversations about the Indwelling Spirit and we know it exists, though I do see that it has to fall inline in its' workings with the individual’s soul condition … not overriding at every turn … which brings us back to progressing in the constructs of growing our perfecting natural love and into harmony with the Father’s Love and structures. How we relate with our Indwelling Spirit today and how it relates to us is going to change as we come into closer rapport with the First Source. This is true for Celestial spirits show us in their progression and improved rapport with the Father as they encourage us to do the same. How does a Celestial spirit work and relate with their Indwelling Spirit? Surely it is through increased receipt of the same Divine Love that you and I are receiving, which might bring into play the reflective communication circuits of Universal time and space.

Al, I always love your words - they flow and have such positive energy. And lovely to hear from you too Doles!

I believe that we need to ask questions and that we all put our thoughts into things because it opens things up for more light and love to come in and, can progress our knowledge and awareness about the Love that we all share in. We have every opportunity to go beyond Padgett's work and to receive the Love and grow in our awareness of living with the Father's Love in our lives here. This is a good thing and James Padgett would be doing the same, if he was alive today. I am convinced that part of being of Celestial soul condition as exemplified by the spirits, is a grasp of the natural love and its finite workings. It requires something other than natural love to understand what it is to be human and mortal, and the Divine Love and Its workings provides us with a context to identify these natural workings of love. If we look at progression in Divine Love, then it is our natural love and its condition that has to change and by example, the Celestial spirits live this truth. That is why they are perfect teachers and living harmoniously with the Source of the Love.

Much love to you all,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

Zara wrote, "...I believe that we need to ask questions and that we all put our thoughts into things because it opens things up for more light and love to come in and, can progress our knowledge and awareness about the Love that we all share in...."

I definitely concur here. The only thing I sometimes feel a little uncomfortable with is absolutism. I think we're entitled to speculate, discuss & even dispute. I actually love it when it's done with the innocence of humility in the acknowledgment of our limited understanding of all that is. Well, these conversations have often shamed me into silence...so I'll just bask and be grateful when appropriate. I think eternity is long enough and infinity big enough to handle it all...thus keep bringing it on...my dear great friends! I'm indebted to you all.
With Blessings!
Doles
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Zara B wrote:How does a Celestial spirit work and relate with their Indwelling Spirit?
Dear Zara,

The answer is simple. As and when you become a Celestial, you have merged with your Indwelling Spirit, and no distinction can be drawn between two beings anymore. There is only one, a Divine being with an ex-mortal personality.

To me the presence of the fragment of God, and it's willingness to merge with us, after we have prepared our souls via Divine Love answers all questions that I might have. But it means that we must have an Indwelling Spirit, and the Divine Love must be available. So its a complication that does not help to answer the issue of why BOTH were withdrawn when the First Parents refused. But to me it explains why the heavens will close. And perhaps therein lies something a bit similar to the refusal by our first parents.

hugs
Geoff
WernerV
Family

Post by WernerV »

Hi everybody,

I agree, Geoff, that when becoming a Celestial there no longer is duality but only one divine being (soul) that uses it's attributes in a manner alike God.

Love, Werner.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Zara, Geoff , Doles and Werner for your insights. I do indeed think questions are vital here Zara and without them we would just have 'hello, I'm well and God Bless you" repeated ad infinitum. A little boring to say the least. You use this venue well Zara and I appreciate the time you put in here to communicate. That's why we have it and I wish there were more like you dear heart that would ask the hard questions and attempt to answer them. And Geoff, you sound like the doctor explaining the inner workings of the body as you tell us about the organs of the spirit and their purpose. I am not aware of the indwelling spirit and the God fragment but am content to have it all thriving with the accumulation of the Love. I guess I must take all the rest of it for granted just as I take my kidney functions for granted. I think I will call you Doctor Geoff from now on :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I understand the merging of the material mind and the soul mind as this process seems to be happening for me although it is very slow and subtle. As for the integration of other aspects.......it does not seem apparent at this time. Maybe some day I will understand what it is you are trying to say Geoff but as it stands just discifering your techno speak is a challenge ;) . God bless you for trying to teach me though. With love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi everyone,

This is great and its good to see some activity as we all convey our thoughts and share on the greatest subject of all!

Thank you Al, for your words of encouragement.

These kinds of threads are really interesting because we are not trying to establish whether the Love exists or not. We know It does and we all feel It, and so we can all contribute from this position of knowing the Love and the Father. Everything else is a horizon that we can soar into and everyones' contribution has real value. I have seen too many over the years put other peoples' contributions down and some people have stopped communicating as a result. No question is too silly to ask and every answer is our exploration into widening our experience of living in the Love!

Geoff, I thought your response about the Indwelling Spirit and Celestial soul condition was terrific and also about the withdrawal of the Love and Indwelling Spirit at the time of the Fall. It really opened my perceptions, thanks.

I thought it truly interesting how you used the term 'ex-mortal'. Perhaps we move into an Immortal nature as we have the Love in great abundance and the spirit body has something to do with how the personality continues in its attributes refining the personality. Maybe the Indwelling Spirit guides that aspect to a degree? My perception is that the spirit body has real attributes that help the personality to function for as we have learnt, those individuals in the natural spirit Spheres are generally unaware of the existence of their soul as they live in their spirit body. They would also not be aware of their Indwelling Spirit or the Divine Love. If they were aware - then this would be reflected in their soul and spirit body condition.

Much love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Zara B wrote: the spirit body has something to do with how the personality continues in its attributes refining the personality. Maybe the Indwelling Spirit guides that aspect to a degree?
Dera Zara,

Well perhaps we can move into areas that are very vague, hard to understand? We know personality is a gift from Father, and that every single soul is unique. We don't know exactly when personality is bestowed, and indeed we don't even understand what "personality" is. For example, it is said that the Indwelling Spirit has no personality, yet the messages we receive via such beings, are all the words of Father, and certainly are full of love. Typically if we met someone full of love, we would probably consider that an aspect of personality, yet it seems it is not. Its not possible for my mind to understand that a being can exist, sentient, loving and yet have no "personality". Which is why i conclude our ideas of personality are probably incorrect. But the Indwelling Spirit is our primary guide in growing closer to Father, whether that be via the natural love path, or the Divine path. And because it is devoid of personality, we can be assured we wont lose ourselves in its Divine embrace - fusion.

And to add to the issue of personality, pet owners will tell you their pets have personality, and it certainly has been my experience that is so, yet we also know they have no soul such as we have. They are i believe imbued by spirit, but not in the way we are.
Zara B wrote: those individuals in the natural spirit Spheres are generally unaware of the existence of their soul as they live in their spirit body. They would also not be aware of their Indwelling Spirit or the Divine Love.
Indeed.

love,
Geoff