Team Effort

This forum is for all other topics
Joseph
Family

Team Effort

Post by Joseph »

This morning I received an email from Bob in West Virginia (USA) that I want to share with you. Bob has been reading the Padgett messages since around 1999 and, of course, praying for the continuing inflow of the Divine Love. Recently he has been in touch with me through various books I have written and self-published. I gave him information about Werner's book (The Truth?). This is the email that Bob sent to me today:
Joseph - I'm back again. Finished reading The Truth book to my wife. Found it interesting and enjoyed the story that evolved between the characters. These helped bring new insights. Some thoughts:

(1) We need a team effort to write a memo to bring people to the messages. The memo I sent 3 months ago was my attempt. The memo must be written so that anyone picking it up would want to read the messages.This is where spirit help is needed.

(2) Sequence would be memo, The Truth book, then your book (The Way of Divine Love). West Virginia is the perfect testing ground for the memo, because most of the natives are religious. Again this is a team effort, because I know that my time is limited. What do you think?

Bob
So ... any thoughts or ideas how to respond to Bob?

With love to all,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
WernerV
Family

Re: Team Effort

Post by WernerV »

Hi Joseph,

Can you maybe send me a copy of the memo he sent 3 months ago?

I don't know what he is exactly talking about.
1) Where or how is he going to spread this memo?
2) What does he mean with the sequence should be memo, The Truth book and your book?

So a bit more explanation would probably clear out some things for me and help me to help you guys. :D

Thanks.

Love, Werner.
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Werner,

Thank you for reading this, and for your questions. I now see that more background will be helpful. The best way for me to do this is to show a few of his emails to me. Here they are:

FIRST CONTACT with Bob
email (Oct. 3rd, 1012)

Just finished your book (The Way of Divine Love). A good read. Have been studying the Padgett Messages for 7 years. Can I email you a couple of questions. Thanks.
Bob Morgan
Daniels, West Va.

Note from Joseph: I mistakenly said that Bob had been reading the Padgett messages since 1999; his email says 7 years, which means he began to read the messages in 2005.

email (Dec. 14th)

Joseph - Nice to hear from you. As background was born in DC and raised in Alexandria, Va. Father was a Naval Academy graduate, and I went to West Va. University and worked 30 yrs for govt. Retired had a travel agency in Falls Church, Va. for 20 yrs and worked there for 15 yrs with wife. Although I grew up in DC I never heard of the Padgett Messages until I read about them in the paperback that you now have. Strange - how can someone grow up in the DC area an not hear about the messages. I have always had a religious calling, very subtle, and attended church on my own. My parents only went to church on X'mas. I feel I was lead to the messages.

As for the spirits. I am trying to contact a celestial spirit for guidance. I have written several documents trying to lead people to the messages. If okay with you would like to email a few for your opinion. Getting the message out to people is a team effort and why we can't get celestial spirits to help, I don't know.

As for X'mas wife is Danish and has a son in England, and I have no children so our holiday will be quiet. All the best and will stay in touch.

Your friend,
Bob

email (Dec. 30):

Joseph - Nice email. I accept your rationale that spirits will not do for us what really is our responsibility. I agree but seek their guidance in writing one page memos. I have been writing poems, and memos that try and guide people to the messages.

I need spirits to guide me in identifying a couple of key words that would inspire the reader to read the messages. These words and the flow of the memo would be such that the person reading the memo would feel compelled to read the messages. That is why I need spiritual help. I'll try and send this memo as an attachment - let me know if it is received. My goal is to lead people to the messages. Then he/she can make their own decisions. Note - I listed another Padgett book but yours are better because they are concise, as today's readers don't have the time to do a lot of reading.

Your friend,
Bob

email (Jan. 7th):

Joseph - I redid the memo and find it hard to find the mistakes. I use the computer to do the editing and read them to my wife who can't not see. So errors do occur, but I changed it to reflect your book. Possibly a spirit might want to help to organize and put into a format that would lead anyone reading the memo to the messages. What do you think? The memo has to be very simple and stimulate the average person to pursue the messages.

Your friend,
Bob

The Memo: by Bob Morgan

Seeking the Truth

As mortals, we are always seeking for the truth throughout our lives, and most of us understand and believe our life is but a mere interlude, until we reach our afterlife – eternity. Eternity then is what really counts. As a Christian I have always believed in the bible, but have found it somewhat limited in scope, because it fails to address our afterlife. All other world religions seem to have the same shortcomings, but there is a book of revelations that tells us what the spirit world is really like, and that is a book the Padgett Messages.

The Padgett Messages are a series of books that contain spiritual revelations from spirits in both the Heavens and Hells. In 1914, in Washington D.C. a medium James Padgett started receiving these messages. The messages tell the reader what can be expected when we shed our material bodies, receive our spiritual bodies, and journey to the spirit world.

The books explains God’s relationship with man. Questions such as: What plan does God have for us? How is the Spirit World structured? Is there a Heaven or Hell? What is heaven or Hell like? How can we rid ourselves of sin in the spirit world? These are but a few of the questions than can be answered by reading the messages.

Doesn’t this peak your interest, since eternity is our final goal? The Padgett Messages gives us the insight into the spirit world, and relieves us of our fears of the afterlife. It is a must read for those who want to know about eternity. If you are seeking spiritual guidance, and want to experience the afterlife, let these books be your guide, and they can be obtained from Amazon.com. The Way of Divine Love by Joseph Babinsky should be the first book you should read.

Joseph's comments:

My understanding is that Bob is asking a basic question: He wants help from Celestial spirits to write a short memo to distribute to people in West Virginia. He has made a good start with the memo, but is asking me (and I am asking you) to help. Next, in the memo he wants to suggest two books to read, first, he is suggesting Werner's book (The Truth?), and the second book he wants to suggest people read is the short collection of Padgett messages that I placed in the book The Way of Divine Love.

Perhaps this background is helpful to see Bob's desires to spread the news about the Padgett messages.

With love,

Joseph
WernerV
Family

Post by WernerV »

Ok, now I understand.

I will look into the memo and see what I can do.

Love, Werner.
WernerV
Family

Post by WernerV »

Hi Joseph here is what I made of it.

The Memo

Seeking Truth

As mortals, we are always seeking truth throughout our lives. Most of us understand and believe our life is but a mere interlude, until we reach the afterlife – eternity. Isn’t it eternity then what really counts?

As a true Christian I have always believed in the bible, but I have to admit I always had the feeling there was something missing: it fails to address the afterlife. And when I looked at all other world religions I felt they had the same shortcoming. Until, at last, I found a book that describes what the spirit world really looks like: the Padgett Messages.

These Messages contain spiritual revelations from spirits in both Heaven and Hell. In 1914, in Washington D.C., a medium (James Padgett) started receiving these messages. The messages tell the reader what can be expected when we shed our material bodies, receive our spiritual bodies, and start our journey into the spirit world.

They explain God’s relationship with man. Questions such as: What plan does God have for us? How is the Spirit World structured? Is there a Heaven or a Hell? What are they like? How can we further rid ourselves of our errors when in the spirit world? These are but a few of the questions answered within the messages.

Doesn’t this peak your interest, just like it did mine? Isn’t eternity our final goal and don’t you want to learn more about it, just like I do?

Well, if you truly are searching spiritual guidance, and want to fill that void you feel inside, let these books guide you and fill you with the knowledge you are really longing for:

1) The Truth? A Paranormal Journey: A novel, written by Werner Voets, that explains the content of the messages in an easy to read and intriguing way. Each chapter grabs your interest and you won't want to stop until you've read it completely.
2) The Way of Divine Love: an intro book to the Padgett Messages and the Divine Love, written by Joseph Babinsky, who has cut to the core, yet kept all the sweet stuff of the original Padgett Messages in it.

If you’re even just a bit like me, you will not be disappointed. Your heart and soul will fill with joy while reading these books, because they will fill that inexplicable void. If you truly want to invest in your spiritual health and the life here after, these books are the best money you will have ever spent. They can be found on Amazon.com in a Kindle version as well as a paperback version.

With my love and gratitude for having read what I wanted to tell you, Bob.

Hoping I have been of service.

Love, Werner.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Guys,

Every effort helps, and Bob should be supported in his endeavour, but I do think the notion that one item, ie a perfect memo, will be the missing link that has existed all these years is naive. And then there is the key question of distribution. How is this perfect memo to come before everyone who is seeking? But Bob is new to this, and like we all were, and still are, keen to spread the word. maybe he can type it up and put it on a local community news board?

In 1999 I came to the conclusion that "truth" existed. because I knew spirits existed, and hence someone, at some time, would have got the "truth". I then concluded it would be on the internet, simply because thats an obvious place to put 'the truth". And I set out, having no idea what shape or form it might have, to find it. And I found the P Messages in about three weeks. My point here, is if you personally want to find the Truth, you can, and we always could. And that applies to every single person. But a great many, while dissatisfied, dont have that urge to go find it. And if they do find the P Messages, they reject them as "not conforming" to something they think it should be.

So I think that what we do, is right, and that is that Werner has his book, a novel, and Joseph has a bunch of his, many "factual", plus a blog and I and many others have web sites, with different presentations, and we have forums, and we sell hard copy and e-books and we run annual retreats. Its about putting out there as much diversity, in as many forms as we can. Then you have Al and Jeanne running prayer circles, all these are outreaches. I am trying as is Tim to start Divine Love meditations. Its not for lack of diversity. No, what we have received via Al in the last few months is clear, we need a major push, and that push will come from our Celestial friends. They are telling us to be ready.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

In a way, my "front page" of my web site represents a "memo", although, as i have tried without total success to explain to Al, Google takes people anywhere, and only some people arrive at my web sites front page. But, to stick with the front page, over the years I have tried many different approaches. Some subtle, some in your face. Nothing has made much difference i suspect. Right now this is the text I am using:
To those others on a spiritual journey, go where you will. "Seek and you will find" is as true today, as it was 2000 years ago. There would be very few spiritually oriented questions that this site does not answer, as it has over 3,000 pages. For example, these common questions are fully answered:

1. What happens to us after death? Are we alive or asleep, how do we live, and communicate and move? What do we do most of the time?

2. Is it possible to know - as in really know - that God exists?

3. So many religions seem to have a common thread. Is this common thread - love - really the most important thing?

4. If all religions are much the same, was there any point to Jesus coming here? Does Christianity have any unique spiritual advantage as is suggested by its adherents?

5. Clearly not everyone lives by the golden rule. Does this make any difference to how they experience life after death?

6. Is there an eternal hell as promoted by orthodox Christianity?

7. Is there a great day of resurrection?

8. Is reincarnation true, because if it is, so much that the orthodox Christian churches teach cannot be true?

If you know the answers to all these questions, and those answers ring true deep within your being, you will find that you can go about your life in total peace, and without any fear. As I do.
And each is hyperlinked to where that question is answered. In an effort to get folks from the front page to the texts.

Google Analytics tells me 59% of my visitors are new, never been there before. A surprisingly high number, and thats about 245 a day. Of those, 16% land on the front page. Or 1172 people in the last month. I believe 50% move on to another page.

But I think maybe 3 or 4 a year, actually turn up on a forum, and become part of a community. Its an abysmally low conversion. Just as well i am not trying to make a living out of this. LOL.

But this analysis is also interesting:

Landing Page......................New Visits
/.........................................380
/quotesjohn.htm.......................274
/books_life_after_death.htm.........262
/tgrabjvol2/hell9.htm.................223
/misc/dates_jesus_birth_death.htm..192
/divinelove.htm.........................155
/ntr/revelation23.htm.................155
/tgrabjvol1/trinity3.h..................145
/tgrabjvol2/bible6.htm................136
/rein.htm................................107

hugs
Geoff
WernerV
Family

Post by WernerV »

Interesting statistics! :o

I do agree a memo like this is not the missing link, but what I also know is that every effort counts.
When I was making alterations to Bob's memo a spirit lady came to me and gave me the longest spirit hug I have ever had.
I didn't know who she was, but let me asure you she was a bright spirit and she was very happy I was taking the time to alter Bob's memo.
I share this with you, because I just want everybody to realise it is so important to help out each other, whether we see the need or surplus of it or not. Sometimes we don't see the big picture, but something small can sometimes be the start of something very big.
It's not up to me to know everything or try to predict the outcome of something, it's up to me to try to do everything I can to help spread the Love.
If we do nothing, there will be no reactions. But if we do something, whether it seems small and sometimes even trivial, a reaction will take place and that is what we need.

Love, light and blessings, Werner.
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear friends,

I have received several other emails from Bob In West Virginia. I have invited him to the DL Sanctuary forum but thus far he has not come to post. I want to thank you, Werner, for your help, and thanks for telling us about the sweet woman from the Celestial who came to give you a hug. I also do believe that each and every effort helps and is not to be discounted.

Here is what Bob has written to me:
YESTERDAY #1 (Apr. 3rd)

Joseph - Appreciate the email and revamp of the memo by Werner - my thanks to him. I will give the memo , and a copy of the old one - revised, to a lady handling the front desk at my health club, for her opinion. Here is where I am coming from:

(1) Memo has to be short and sweet, and written in such a way that if someone picks it up they would want to read the messages .Spiritual help is needed, because the memo must be written, and influenced by a Celestial spirit with a couple key words that would lead the reader to the messages. Why can't we tap the Celestial heavens because there is a whole heaven full of spirits that are far smarter than I am? I pray daily for this help.

(2) I believe my mission is to try and find a way to lead people to the messages. To me the memo seems the logical way, or possibly a small pamphlet, or book no longer than 15 pages. Most people have not time for reading except when waiting in line or in a doctor's and dentist's office. Again they must be written so the average person wants to seek the truth.

YESTERDAY #2 (Apr. 3rd)

The Web page has opened a whole new world to me. It is so frustrating to try and help people understand what Divine Love is. Christians tend to use tunnel vision and will not look outside the box. I have been going to a Sunday school bible class, and have been studying the bible, but am somewhat hesitant to tell the truth, because most will not believe the messages. That is why a spiritual memo is so important.

THIS MORNING (Apr 4th)

Joseph revamped the memo. Should the title be changed? If someone picked it up would they wasn't to read it? I highlighted the title in blue and the fifth paragraph in blue. Possibly it could be patterned after the covers of your or Werner's book. Again team effort. Please - your thoughts.

In Divine Love,
Bob
I'll write an answer to Bob later today. Have an appointment to go to shortly.

With love,
Joseph
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

You guys are working overtime here on Bob,s behalf :mrgreen: . How great it is to see you spending time in this way. I feel Bob's eagerness as a newbie to these truths and commend him in his efforts to reach others with them. I think it a little naive that one memo will ignite the spiritual passions of the masses but this process is good for all of us as we clarify our understanding of truth and share this with him as he shares with us. Lets hope that these collaberations will bear some fruit. Thanks all for your loving efforts. I'm sure Bob will benefit from all this support and bless Bob for trying. With Love...Al
Endless journey,endless Love.