Team Effort

This forum is for all other topics
Zack
Family

Re: Team Effort

Post by Zack »

Hehe, yes I agree with Al in his appreciation of these interchanges.
Bob said: It is so frustrating to try and help people understand what Divine Love is. Christians tend to use tunnel vision and will not look outside the box. I have been going to a Sunday school bible class, and have been studying the bible, but am somewhat hesitant to tell the truth, because most will not believe the messages. That is why a spiritual memo is so important.
:) I can relate to that. But I have noticed that people can be open to love, even if their minds weren't. If you have received the Love and can feel its effects as the Love is glowing in you, it also has an effect on the atmosphere wherever you go. People can see from your way of being that something very real is happening with you and that there is an "unknown source of joy", which is of course the Divine Love. There is something Very attractive in that real experience of being in the Love. And this Love in action will of course also make you love everyone and even their opinions which may be blatantly obviously "wrong". But even if those opinions or beliefs were wrong, they are part of their perception at that moment, and it may be a very difficult and demanding task to gracefully dig 'em out and replace with truth. Instead, even a small loving gesture can open a door (regardless of their wrong or right beliefs) to increasing their faith that the Father wants to give of His Love to everyone - to Christians not a very difficult thing to believe - and this of course will enlarge their perceptions and eventually bring them to truth. In my own life I have received an extremely strong guidance not to discredit the Bible. Rather try to meet people where they are and emphasize Love in everything. That has worked and people who have faith in God may adopt the thought that God Loves them and wants to give of His Love - regardless of what name God is given... Love works, love is real and that's how the cookie crumbles! Hehehehe
Hope this helps!
Love, Zack
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Thank you Zack, for your very beautiful words! If Bob does not come here to read this, I'll copy and paste it into an email and send it to him.

With love and a hug,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Zack, inspiring. Sounds very much like some of the "guidance" that i have received, and at times works wonders. There are times also that call for a direct response.

dave k.
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hello dear friends,

I love what Zach wrote:
Rather try to meet people where they are and emphasize Love in everything.
and I agree with Dave that there are also times when something direct is needed....for me, that's usually when someone asks me a direct question. And I agree with others who say that every small step is important, and something important about our working together, playing our part in the mosaic that is this path.

Also, FCNB does have 'booklets' and 'pamphlets' that might be of interest...not meant to replace your memo, Bob, but you might be interested in seeing these, or consider offering these as well. If you would like to receive a free copy of any of our booklets/pamphlets, write FCNB, PO Box 6, Williamsville, NY 14231, USA.

with sisterly love,
elizabeth
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Great attitude Zack and I wish I was more tolerant in this regard. I must admit that at times I have had contempt for the bible and the Christian institutions. This is obviously an unloving perspective that I need to let go of.

We have been getting messages from the Celestials to the effect that a mind distorted in it's thinking towards truth does not neccesarily preclude the soul from receiving the Love. Soul and mind are two parts of the whole that is you and operate on different levels or I believe different dimensions. Therefore their realities can be quite different and possibly opposite in perspective. The soul mind may have quite a different perspective than the material mind and it may take some time and progression in the Love for there to be syncronicity between these two forms of conciousness. I also believe that soul interacts with soul and can influence another soul on that level. Prayers and even being in close contact with another person can assist in triggering a longing in another soul for the Love. This is what being a channel of God's Love can do in the world and words are not always necessary. Just as someone with charisma is noticed, so a person filled with God's Love is noticed by others. Thus it is important to keep praying for the Love and let God do the rest.

Words will always have some effect upon another's thinking and the seeds of truth can be planted in this way. For those who are not open to exploring the possibility of the reality of God's Love, we can only hope and pray that some indellable mark has been made in their conciousness. I don't belive that it is up to us to save the world with truth, that's God's job. Our role is to pray to be used in whatever way fits into God's will and that could be a very simple and humble act or maybe not. Following your guidance each day will determine in what ways God wants you to be a channel of Love for Him. With open minds and hearts, there is no limit to the possibilities and opportunities in this regard.

Bless you Zack and others for trying to support Joseph and Bob . I think we all struggle with these dilemas around how to bring this simple truth of the Divine Love to the world and Zack, I think you come very close to answering that question. You must have a very wise soul. God bless for now.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Beautifully put, Zack, and Al's response makes an excellent point. I'm only now coming to the understanding that my soul's mind operates separately and independently from my physical mind. I never knew my soul could be longing, even praying for God's love without me consciously knowing it.

As for the topic of this thread, every little effort we make does some help, even if only to plant those tiny seeds :D

Love and hugs to all,
Dennis
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Thanks for your support guys. I can attest to what Al said about Divine Love active in us being able to trigger a soul longing in others. I witnessed this happen at least once. I was on a road trip with some folks. We were crammed in a car driving and I felt the Love quite strongly at times. Nothing else special there but maybe a week later I overheard one of those guys saying he had a "longing for something he don't know what it is". Again the soul/mind duality here. So the Love can make things happen even through simply it being active or glowing in us. It's a wild world. Love, Zack
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Zack, great share! Thanks.