Healing

This forum is for all other topics
brother dave k.
Family

Re: Healing

Post by brother dave k. »

Kathryn, good day to you! Thank you for sharing your experience. i have been involved in "energy" healing since the mid 70's. i took my first Polarity Therapy classes in Boulder in 74. Several years later in the Divine Love church community in Santa Cruz there was considerable focus on all levels of "healing". One part was the healings on Wed night and then on Sunday at the services. My sister Michelle (Ketterman) and her husband had a small community that was a little outside or on the fringe of the At-Onement Affinity community of George and Kathryn Stokes, et. al. We all stayed at a house in Soquel which was fondly called the "Soquel Hotel", and were all involved in various modalities of healing and the studies of the same.
Yes belief and Faith are different, and yet belief can, and may effect in various ways the amount of Faith acquired by the longings of the soul for the Divine Love, and the manifestation of that Faith in various activities of life and living. The messages on "Faith and belief" and their relationship to one another are worthy of considerable contemplation and meditation to come to an understanding of the "real meanings" of the Truths conveyed by the Celestials. The cause and effect of thoughts and beliefs in the interrelationship between the mind and soul. i know that this is not an area of everyones interest or locus, yet in the understanding of all manners of spiritual progression, i don't see how these understandings can be avoided so well. The human being is a whole, soul, spirit/mind, spirit body and body. The condition of the soul, the spirit body and the physical body are each, in different degrees affected by the soul development and the thoughts and beliefs of the spirit/mind, and vicea versea. It seems to me that anyone who desires honesty to achieve the greatest soul development and happiness while still in the body would make every effort to attend to their own being with all Truths available to them. Those of us that have attracted these messages into our lives was not by "coincidence", but rather by the workings of the Laws of Attraction. We are greatly blessed to have the Messages from our beloved Master, and his brothers and sister Celestials. They contain the Truths by which we develope into instruments of the Father in service to our fellows. i have yet to find in the world Truths of the magnitude and high order that are contained in the Messages.