Healing

This forum is for all other topics
Kathryn
Family

Healing

Post by Kathryn »

As a Divine Love follower for many years I never really noticed that I had any “special gifts” and I would often be jealous of those that clearly had their gifts of medium ship, communicating regularly with their band of angels, seeing auras, healing abilities and the list goes on.

I knew though that the more of God’s Love that dwelled within me, I was becoming a new person, and a better person that made wiser choices because of this inflowing of Love and thus my life has been richly blessed.

I have always been a big dreamer and I often remember my dreams very clearly. I would say that I remember something from a dream almost daily.

About a year ago I awoke from a dream, one that I had had on a few occasions and right away I started remembering myriads of different dreams that had some similar common denominators. I could see the landscapes, the buildings, the people, etc. It was a storage of memories of past dreams that were coming to life very quickly, one after the other. It was a very neat experience and one that I have now from time to time.

As of late I seem to be much more in tune with my dreams and the messages within them. My husband has told me that I am babbling a lot now in my sleep and he has really noticed this :shock: .

I would like to share with you a dream that I had very recently. I have been struggling with some worries and anxiety and have had some digestion issues. I believe some of these symptoms to be because I am going through menopause and my hormones are out of whack. As I drifted off to sleep I was praying to God for some of his help in lessening my worries.
The next morning I was able to remember a lot of my dream.

I was invited to visit a Healing Centre in my sleep state. I do not remember seeing anyone specifically there. I cannot remember any faces. What I do remember is lying in a bed and I was being healed and I remember looking down at my feet and there was a glow around my feet, specifically my big toes (of all things ;).

I am positive that I was receiving some healing. I was also being taught on what I could do to help me with my ailments. I was told that I had an overgrowth of yeast in my body and that I needed to visit a naturopath or a health store and to start taking probiotics.

I was also told that there are many things that we can do to aid our troubles both physically and mentally and this is what I heard:

1) When we are about to go to sleep to please ask for an invitation to visit a Healing Centre. It’s kind of like Free Will – you have to make that decision to go and you have to have no fear or doubt and you always ask for God’s protection. Ask for guidance and to remember what you should do upon awaking to help yourself.

2) Seek Healers that you know of when you are ill and ask them to Lay Hands on You.

3) Naturopathic Medicine. I was told that God has provided a lot of natural products for our use to aid us.

4) BELIEVE and HAVE FAITH that you can be healed. I was also told that deep down some do not want to be healed – they are ready to go.

It has been difficult for me to put this to paper – to put this out there because some may think it a bit strange but after reading all of the very sad stories under “Prayer Requests” I felt compelled to. It wouldn’t hurt to try it out.
Even when man first discovered how to make "fire" by rubbing stones together, he thought it was a miracle. We probably don't even know what else is possible inside us which we are probably ignorant about. Divine Love is very powerful and will awaken us to endless possibilities.

While walking my dog yesterday I had a very strong impression and so I would like to add another number to the list above as follows:

5) If you have healing abilities I believe there is a way for you to assist others in your sleep state.

Love & Blessings, Kathy
Zack
Family

Re: Healing

Post by Zack »

Hey Kathy,
Thanks for sharing :) it's interesting stuff.

I have also noticed that Divine Love gives a boost to one's general health. Once when I had not been so active in prayer for a while, I was feeling tired and a bit ill, I simply started deeply praying for the Love, and as it came, little by little I could feel the increasing blessing of health come with it. :)

Love, Zack
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kathy,

Yes you can go to a healing centre while asleep, but you can also CREATE a healing centre, and INVITE folks you know who need healing to attend while you are in a meditative state. A friend of mine created a CD especially for this practice. It is designed to enable people to visualise their guides, and also to do healing. Its called the Akashic Construct, and you can buy the Cd here, and read the testimonials:

The Akashic Construct

The best healing is done to the spirit body, and then is reflected in the physical, so this stuff works. But it requires the free will of the individual needing healing to allow people to come to your workshop. Still, its very exciting when you get a patient, and of course you can simply "open your doors" and heal anyone who arrives.

By the way while you might think this "imaginary" healing centre does not exist, except in your mind, it has been confirmed that not only does it exist, it is permanently created.

hugs
Geoff
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Dear Kathy, I so enjoyed reading your post! Thank you so much for sharing your dream - these type of experiences are so fascinating to me. I have one minor issue (can't sleep!) and I am going to ask to be invited to a healing center TONIGHT! I hope I can get enuff sleep to get into the sleep state :? Anyhow, thanks again for sharing ! Kristy
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Kathy for writing this. I'm surprised at your shyness since so many of us are sharing all our wierd experiences ;) . You're just another member of the club. I hope that feels good and yes, we can expect all kinds of perceptions and gifts to open up as we progress in the love. God gives us these gifts as we are ready for them. How wonderful it is that God gives us all these tools to help others and to help us understand the world both within and without. These gifts are a sign of your progression dear Kathy and I am very happy to see your soul bear such fruit. You are truely a beautiful and humble soul and I am very blessed to have you in our lives. God bless you dear sister and may you come to acknowledge all the gifts that God has blessed you with. Much Love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

What another wonderful thread, Kathy!

When I discovered this path, I never dreamed of any such gifts. I am truly happy just knowing that following the Divine Love path will help me become a redeemed child of God :D

So much to look forward to in the years to come.

Love to all
- Dennis
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Kathy, thank you so much for having the courage to be vulnerable and give expression to your inner desires with such a fine post of your experiences. i'm sure that others will be helped by it.
WernerV
Family

Post by WernerV »

I couldn't agree more with everything that has already been said.
It is awesome you had the courage to write this down. It can indeed help others a lot and I will try it out myself tonight. ;)

Reminds me of a time where I always said I wanted to help those who needed my help during my sleep.
I woke up one day remembering I was walking through a spirit sphere where a lot of earthly 'criminals' lived together in a prison environment.
Right behind me were 2 angels protecting me (as if we formed a triangle) as I was walking at ground level. I was singing a song (without words) I had never heard or sung before. It was so beautiful and filled with Love that all those who lived in that prison environment where hanging over the railings looking down at me as if I was an angel to them. They were filled with awe by the beauty of the song and my voice.
Here on earth I have a good voice and have control over it, but what came out of me (read: my soul) surpassed everything I ever dreamed of.
It gave me such a warm feeling to be able to bring some peace and beauty to a place where almost only negativity rules.
And it also told me the lesson that we indeed do what we want to do or choose to do in our sleep.

So thank you for sharing!

Love, light and blessings Werner.
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Well I am very glad to have started this thread and Kristy perhaps I may meet you at one of our Akashic Constructs and we can heal each other ? :) Very interesting. Geoff, have you done this and healed others or received healing? Do those that you heal remember visiting you upon awaking?

Werner thank you for sharing your experience in your sleep state. I imagine those that have Divine Love within their soul would have an aura about them in their sleep state. What a beautiful story.

Over the years I have struggled with the fact that I am not climbing up on the roof tops announcing the truth of God's Divine Love. I do however strongly believe that we can be channels here and in our sleep state and I also believe that we are planting seeds here that we can water once we pass.

Werner I received your book yesterday and look forward to reading it on our next trip up to the cabin. I will leave it there for others that visit our little place to read.

Dennis, I sure wish that I had the opportunity to take the ferry over to meet you and your partner when you visit the Sunshine Coast but with Easter weekend and family commitments it is tough. You will love the prayer sessions and all of the wonderful souls their on the coast and of course Jeanne & Al :)

Thank you Brother Dave and Zack so great to hear how Divine Love has also helped you feel better physically.

Al - yes it does feel good to acknowledge and put it to paper and I encourage others to write here as well such as Werner has shared his experience. Thank you for encouraging me and I do believe that God does provide these gifts when we are ready. Thank you for your kind words and I am blessed to be part of such a large group of Divine Love followers that I can meet with regularly - you can sure feel the Love when we are all together.

Also such a blessing for this sanctuary. Love, Kathy
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Kathryn wrote:Well I am very glad to have started this thread and Kristy perhaps I may meet you at one of our Akashic Constructs and we can heal each other ? :) Very interesting. Geoff, have you done this and healed others or received healing? Do those that you heal remember visiting you upon awaking?
Dear Kathryn,

We would many of us, get together in the astral, pretty often, without particularly meeting in a healing centre. I have used the AC quite a number of times, many many in fact, but to date have not managed to see anyone there. The issue for me is that when its a choice to spend an hour praying for the Love, or going into the AC, its a no brainer. So I guess that I wont be visualising anyone soon. On the other hand, yes I have turned up in someone elses' AC, asked for a specific issue to be resolved, and had that occur. I did not remember anything about it, but the issue seems very likely to be true.

You can read a whole lot of testimonials here.

hugs
Geoff