Orion book to come : art-cover proposal

This forum is for all other topics
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Orion book to come : art-cover proposal

Post by Daniel38 »

There is an Orion book to come, and (if I am not mistaken) the community is being asked for help in one way or another. In my case, I would like to try doing some art for a cover. It's entirely for free, and if you don't like it, you can discard it, no problem. Or we can modify it, etc.

The only thing I need (so far) is this : Describe in a few concise words, what you want to see on the cover. (E.g. : "a garden of eden landscape with a ufo in the sky in the background.")

Thanks in advance.
Geoff
Family

Re: Orion book to come : art-cover proposal

Post by Geoff »

Thanks for your offer Daniel, I will get Jeanne to respond.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

thanks so much, Geoff! Bless you, bro xo :D
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Daniel,

Al and I are both excited about your generous offer! :P We would love to accept! Since Al is not here on the forum these days, I will send you an email, including Al, so we can connect further! I see by your profile you are living in France! Are you part of the French language Divine Love Circle? Raphael Legros has been visiting us here in Sechelt for the past 3 days 8-) He flew over here by sea plane, a 20 minute flight - from Vancouver Island along with another friend (Lani Domolay) for a Divine Love Retreat this weekend. We will take them down to the inlet to catch the sea plane home tomorrow at noon. He will fly back to Nanaimo and Lani will fly back to Victoria. It has been a wonderful weekend of prayer, fabulous messages from Jesus, Goldie, John the Baptist, Orion.....Rebecca from the New Testiment introduced herself to Lani as her guide! Lani is so thrilled! We had an evening with friends who all came to pray with us yesterday and for a potluck dinner with 2 vocalists on guitar! It's been so much fun!

Maybe we will be able to come and pray with the French language Divine Love Circle sometime: Christian Blandin and his wife Elisabeth; Victoria Belaide, Klaus Fuchs, Gerhard Lausch; Ariel Sommeria; Christina Weidman; Raphael and his precious mother immediately come to mind! Do you know them and others? We met several French speaking folks at a retreat in Frankfurt in 2016. :)

Thank you again for your participation here on the forum and for your wonderful offer. God bless you on your spiritual journey! With loving wishes, Jeanne and Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Thanks. Please, when you know what sort of cover you want, tell me with descriptive words (e.g.: Jesus Christ, a saturn-like planet, a futuristic city at night, etc.). Tell me of style and color, and the sort of characters and objects you would like to see actually appear on the cover. It's important for me to get factual information. Thanks ! :)
Sunchild
New Friend

Post by Sunchild »

Hio,

generally, what is the status of the book ?

It is somehow published and I missed it ?

Sunchild
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Richard,

Heard nothing as yet.

Geoff