You will judge them by their fruits... Yeah.

This forum is for all other topics
Daniel38
Happy Camper

You will judge them by their fruits... Yeah.

Post by Daniel38 »

So I just read this message :
The Rockefellers.
June 5th, 2010.
Received by FAB

I am here, Jesus.
We approve of your reading this book [The Rockefellers, an American Dynasty]. It helps you to put a human face on this family which has gone through so much. You see the generosity of their philanthropy and the humanity of their struggles.
God’s plan is one of Love, and includes provisions for individual personality, as well as correctives from the Law of Compensation.
The Rockfeller's "generosity of their philanthropy and the humanity of their struggles" ??? Jesus wrote this, really ??? :roll: They are among the worst criminals to have ever scourged mankind. No need to be a medium to know this, but reading books yes. And looking at the old Rockfeller face from early 20th century, you can't but see his twisted soul under the skin, provided you open your eyes.
Geoff
Family

Re: You will judge them by their fruits... Yeah.

Post by Geoff »

Hi Daniel,

I know FAB personally. He was besotted about "world dominion" by the major financiers and bankers. So this is Jesus kindly telling him to have a balanced view. It's always important to be balanced, and I suspect you are actually in the same boat as FAB was. Finally Jesus reminds FAB "as well as correctives from the Law of Compensation." I am not sure you got that? It means that everyone pays to the last farthing for all the evil they do. There is no need for us to get our nickers in a knot. Because it's already arranged. So we must avoid judgement. And it's not easy. Especially in such cases, but being judgemental simply retards YOUR spiritual progress.

Take care
Geoff