May the spiritual body be afflicted by... a nuclear explosion.

This forum is for all other topics
Daniel38
Happy Camper

May the spiritual body be afflicted by... a nuclear explosion.

Post by Daniel38 »

Okay, I don't intend to delve into politics, but the situation in Europe seems to border toward expanded war, and maybe even a nuclear war.

Years ago I did read somewhere (I don't remember the source, sorry), that people who died in horrible accidents, and the worst : a nuclear explosion, would be affected even in their "astral body". Thereafter, in the afterlife, some spirit healers would have to reconstruct their astral body from scattered fragments, or what not.

Therfore, I would like to know if some celestial spirits ever said something on this subject. I want to know if it happened that my body were vaporized by a nuclear explosion, would my spiritual body remain intact and without trauma ?

Thanks.
Geoff
Family

Re: May the spiritual body be afflicted by... a nuclear explosion.

Post by Geoff »

Hi Daniel,

I used to think this was impossible. But now I simply don't know. What I do know is that every single nuclear explosion we have created on earth has require massive repair of our universe. And as that includes several dimensions beyond the astral, it makes me wonder. But I am 98% certain we will never again be able to explode a nuclear device in a war time effort nor even other weapons that are designed to kill vast numbers biologically. I also hear Iran tried to launch a nuclear device at Israel and our Space friends stopped in literally in the takeoff stage.

Geoff