Magnetic Pole flips and the impact on the electrical grid

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Re: Magnetic Pole flips and the impact on the electrical grid

Post by Geoff »

I have come across more information and its rather serious. It seems that 2007 research paper by the US Navy sparked other research, notably into how many Americans would survive if the grid was down for two years. In fact there are two opinions, and one says 10%, the other says 25%:

Expert: 90% of U.S. Population Could Die if a Pulse Event Hits the Power Grid

In summary: Woolsey responded, “It’s briefly dealt with in the commission report of [2008]. There are essentially two estimates on how many people would die from hunger, from starvation, from lack of water, and from social disruption. One estimate is that within a year or so, two-thirds of the United States population would die. The other estimate is that within a year or so, 90% of the U.S. population would die. We’re talking about total devastation. We’re not talking about just a regular catastrophe.”

Now another risk factor has emerged. The sun has a 22 year cycle of activity. This is due to PEAK in 2025. This could not come at a worse time, if the poles start to shift and the magnetic field collapses.
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

If the grid collapses, does it affect running nuclear plants ? I mean, can they still be stopped before they go full Tchernobyl?

Well, if only 10% people survive. Mmmmh... if I remember well that novel written by Jesus Christ himself, through a medium (i.e.: For The Love of His Own Creation), almost everybody dies except a very few chosen ones... Mind you, where alone I am concerned, I don't fear a swift and painless physical death. I will however feel very sad for those in my care. :cry:
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Daniel,

There is quite a bit I dont know, and only those in the industry would. That is hydro and nuclear. The huge risk with nuclear is like most automated chemical plants around the world, and there are a great many handling very dangerous hydrocarbon products, its very likely they could have issues with a sudden unplanned power outage. However its also very likely these plants have made provision for a controlled shut down in such cases, and provided that shut down electronic equipment does not fail, it will shut down safely. That I think is the case with nuclear. They are extremely aware of the risks. Have they modelled CME strikes? I dont know. But they should have.

Now it may be that hydro plants will be able to continue to generate power, as long as they have some grid available. It's very unlikely all high voltage transformers will fail. I guess its possible a lot will, but as the induced voltage are dependent on it being literally hundreds of kilometres in length, and the axis of orientation is also a big factor. So Canada as an example, might have power in some regions and not in others. The big issue for most mainline coal or gas fired power stations is only a very small number have the ability to restart without a live grid. So you could have a station capable of producing power but not have the massive grid power available to start it. Others do have diesel available and motors to power start up.
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

Solar cycle 25 has the potential for something no one is talking about

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... ething_no/

There are multiple esoteric indications that these are indeed the End Times, Apocalypse, Ascension, etc.

Any amount of preparation improves survival odds, reduces desperation and temptation, etc. Aid may come from unexpected places, even the stars themselves. If you survive to see it.
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

An interesting read: The super-rich ‘preppers’ planning to save themselves from the apocalypse. A highlight:
Here was a prepper with security clearance, field experience and food sustainability expertise. He believed the best way to cope with the impending disaster was to change the way we treat one another, the economy, and the planet right now – while also developing a network of secret, totally self-sufficient residential farm communities for millionaires, guarded by Navy Seals armed to the teeth.
Your take may be different, but for me, I'm still of the mindset that the best prep for worldwide catastrophic change, like magnetic pole flips, is prayer.

That said, whether or not human efforts to prep buys us time is for each of us to decide. I am still trying to keep a stash of toilet paper for now. :)
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

millionaires, guarded by Navy Seals armed to the teeth.
When all of society collapses, and only remains lawlessness, I think these millionaires will get nasty surprises from such Navy Seals "armed to the teeth". :roll:

Personally, I often thought that learning how the Amish live (assuming they use nothing from our contemporary industrial civilization), and establishing such communities in remote and discrete locations, would be the most effective. Of course, I would come with dozens of DL printed books, plus a full library on various useful subjects.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

BethM wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:49 pm
Your take may be different, but for me, I'm still of the mindset that the best prep for worldwide catastrophic change, like magnetic pole flips, is prayer.

That said, whether or not human efforts to prep buys us time is for each of us to decide. I am still trying to keep a stash of toilet paper for now. :)
Indeed I agree Beth. It is the case that 5D humans with a strong prayerful community will be capable of being "not seen" by such 3D intruders as would do them harm. And even those that approach will not like the energy. They can indeed create a golden bubble to protect their community.

Geoff
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

5D meaning 5th Density, 4th being psychic and 3rd being current, 2nd animal and 1st Gaia's magnetosphere.

5D increases one's literal density in the material plane. I always wondered whether this was because it concentrated all of one's alternate timelines into one body.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Cyberthal wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:40 am
5D increases one's literal density in the material plane. I always wondered whether this was because it concentrated all of one's alternate timelines into one body.
That is certainly not the experience of the Telosians, who are an Earth-based 5D society that emerged from the survivors of Lemuria.

4D is the astral realm, and its being emptied of the evil entities that were there. I think the Miami incident was a peek at a few entities that are there.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Geoff,
the Telosians, who are an Earth-based 5D society that emerged from the survivors of Lemuria.
Where can one find out more about these beings -- what is your information source? I had never heard of them before.

And what was the "Miami incident"?