Do soulless people exist ?

This forum is for all other topics
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Do soulless people exist ?

Post by Daniel38 »

I have read here and there (such as from Rudolph Steiner for example), that some humans don't have a soul. In this case, they would be like animals if they indeed exist? And psychopaths who were born as natural psychopaths (apparently a defect in the brain), who feel absolutely zero empathy for others, and can thus perform odious evil without being emotionally affected by it in the least, do they have a soul? And so, what about afterlife and law of compensation for individuals without soul, if they do exist at all?
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Re: Do soulless people exist ?

Post by Daniel38 »

By the way, I have read in the various messages, that some people do not listen to their soul, have no spirituality, etc., so their soul is starved (so to speak), undevelloped, buried deep below the mind so as to become as if dead. But this is not my question. I am just curious to know if there exist humans who were born without soul (and thus maybe without spiritual body), and so what happens to them when they die.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Daniel

To be human is to have a soul. Period. That is what a human is, no matter what planet you are from.

As to whether there exist, or did exist very smart beings without souls that God did not create, I understand the answer to be yes. And I also understand these were created in deep space a very long time ago. And they caused a major intergalactic war, and have been hunted down to annihilate every last one, by "humans". This is permitted because these beings are not of God and never will be, and their intention is to interfere with humans on what ever planet they can gain access to. They are hard hearted, ruthless, without empathy and incredibly smart. No love though, nothing at all. So I would say worse than an animal. They cannot survive death.

Geoff
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Therefore, what we would term "soulless" people, I guess, are in fact people whose soul was spiritually starved and suffocated.
So I would say worse than an animal.
Mmmmh... I would rather replace the word "animal" with "human psychopath" here. This leads me to something I have a hard time to fathom : do animals have a soul ? Of course, not a soul able to be reborn in the celestial kingdom, but a soul of their own so they may exist beyond their earthly life. There is not a lot of literature on this. I have read only one book on this subject, hinting that animals too will spiritually survive earthly death. There is also among the various afterlife books I did read, I can't remember where, but the anecdote of a human spirit meeting with a former acquaintance who is still accompanied by his dog in the afterlife (which seems to be the 1st sphere, maybe the 2nd, but no higher). Needless to say that I would love to meet with my own dogs in the afterlife once I am dead. And the real ones, not some sort of duplicate created by me or someone else...
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yes there would be many such people who have starved their soul and encased it in "encrustations." Padgett had a conversation with one such individual, and then had to get clarity if indeed a person could lose their soul:

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... l-4-pg296/

and Jesus clarifies:

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... ol-2-pg43/

and later here

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... l-1-pg348/

Hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Daniel,

Geoff has a page on his website discussing Pets in the Spirit World -- https://new-birth.net/life-after-death/ ... rit-world/.

Love,
Eva