Mind, Soul and Divine Love prayer

This forum is for all other topics
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Mind, Soul and Divine Love prayer

Post by Daniel38 »

I have a question. But first of all, I will describe the way I think, and the way I pray :

1) Mind: I have read books on spirituality for 40 years, and along the way I also have had a few spiritual experiences every now and then. As such, today I am 100% certain that I will continue to exist after physical death. I don't fear physical death in itself. However, beyond that, I don't really know. For example, I have read so much about reincarnation, and now I am reading here, that there is no such thing. I am glad to learn that, but how do I really know? I don't. Then another example : I have read books of an Italian ufologist, Corrado Malanga, who hypnotised people and eventually got someone's soul tell him that the soul is a "matrix points of light". I was very interested in his writings, but what he suggested was to be wary of all manners of malevolent powerful spirits/aliens who want to abduct our souls. So, since I don't know, I cannot be but suspicious. That is, if I call upon God to lend me his Divine Love, couldn't be that a very devious and clever scam to accept aliens invade my being? I can't know!

2) Soul: I love this way of praying. I use appropriate music that sings to my soul (so to speak), until I feel the love and desire of my soul to reach to the Divine. There is nothing more important than that. Just feeling this joy and love inside, is marvellous (although at other times I feel also very sad at the state of our world plunged into evil). Concerning this prayer, I have no doubt that I will continue it, just because it fills me with exaltation, peace and joy.

Now my question : Can the discrepancy between my suspicious mind (I want to be certain that I am not tricked on the wrong path) and my enthusiast soul, be an important problem regarding God (the real, benevolent Source of everything that I want to believe in, but so far I just don't know) answering my soul's prayers ?
Geoff
Family

Re: Mind, Soul and Divine Love prayer

Post by Geoff »

Daniel38 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:29 pm I have a question. But first of all, I will describe the way I think, and the way I pray :

1) Mind: I have read books of an Italian ufologist, Corrado Malanga, who hypnotised people and eventually got someone's soul tell him that the soul is a "matrix points of light". I was very interested in his writings, but what he suggested was to be wary of all manners of malevolent powerful spirits/aliens who want to abduct our souls. So, since I don't know, I cannot be but suspicious. That is, if I call upon God to lend me his Divine Love, couldn't be that a very devious and clever scam to accept aliens invade my being? I can't know!
Dear Daniel,

We have quite a lot of unpublished communications with the Galactic Federation. They are here to remove from Earth a group of very very dangerous alien beings who have no souls. They are evil through and through. They are the ones who have created human/alien hybrids and these hybrids are without soul. However they are no threat to us right now, and we will be told when the last have been destroyed or removed.
Daniel38 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:29 pm Now my question : Can the discrepancy between my suspicious mind (I want to be certain that I am not tricked on the wrong path) and my enthusiast soul, be an important problem regarding God (the real, benevolent Source of everything that I want to believe in, but so far I just don't know) answering my soul's prayers ?
I am not sure if you are a subscriber to my mailing list that uses material from SoulTruth.ca? These are often useful. But to my mind there is only one proof that cannot be denied. The joy the Divine Love brings. That is true. From that base, other things follow. But its your journey and you must cross all these bridges yourself. But the mind is often your worst enemy. It does not trust your soul, and that is a journey in itself. Maureen Cardoso runs regular Zoom programs/workshops on "Befriending the Soul. I thoroughly recommend this program. It's several weeks long and always fully subscribed. In my journey I have had to learn which messages ring the Truth Bells of my soul. Once you get that clarity, it becomes much easier.

hugs
Geoff
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Thanks for your answer. I was not aware of the SoulTruth website, now I am. Where can I subscribe to the mailing list ?
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Daniel38 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:03 pm Thanks for your answer. I was not aware of the SoulTruth website, now I am. Where can I subscribe to the mailing list ?
Subscribe to Soul Truth Mailing List

Note this currently sends out 10 per week, but will shortly change to probably 5 per week as we have caught up from the beginning.

Geoff