About why it takes so long on Earth to be born again

This forum is for all other topics
DennisT
Family

Re: About why it takes so long on Earth to be born again

Post by DennisT »

Hello Daniel,

In regards to Reincarnation, those of us on the Divine Love path are clear from Jesus' teachings that there is no such thing as Reincarnation. Both in the Padgett Messages as well as some of the most beautiful messages received recently, Jesus has given clear, express lessons on spiritual laws. In May 2021, he gave a lesson on this very topic: Jesus Addresses the False Doctrine of Reincarnation.

You can read the entire message on any of these sites:

https://divinelovesanctuary.com/lesson- ... carnation/
https://soultruth.ca/contemporary-messa ... -may-2021/
https://jesusmessages.org/volume-2-less ... carnation/

Or if you prefer to listen to an audio version of the message, you can listen/watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6pUd3-j88E

God bless you on your spiritual journey

Dennis
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Thanks.

When I ponder that I must have had several lives on this planet before (belief stemming from reading a lot of the literature on this subject, and having experiences leading me to think that indeed it's true), I am angry! However, reading that there is only one life on this planet, and thereafter only life in the spirit spheres, my anger just disappears. Now, there is belief and there is certainty. I have certainty (from a lot of reading, but also from a few personnal experiences) that life continues in the astral/spirit realms after death. But for everything else, I have no certainty : I will see when I am there. But for me it was certainly a nice thing to read in the DL literature that there is no reincarnation. :)
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

I don't know where the reincarnation thread is; feel free to move this there.

The Padgettites teach that nobody has ever reincarnated from Humanity's spirit spheres. They do not address what other xenos (aliens) do with their departed souls.

There is no reincarnation in Earth's Spirit Spheres, because incarnations are sent out from one 's Higher Self, without erasing individual incarnations. We eventually reunify with our other incarnations, as we Ascend.

However, many souls on Earth are not native Earth Humans. These are called "starseeds". I suspect I am one of them. A starseed cannot enter Gaia's Spirit Spheres because he is soul is not born of Gaia. This is a major problem, and a good reason to never leave your home planet.

There are a variety of potential outcomes to this problem. The worst is to simply become a wandering spirit. The best is to enter the Celestial Heavens, which do not discriminate. (I suspect the gateway to the Celestial Heavens is through the Sun, and leads to the galactic currents of the Cosmic Web.)

Many xenos face the problem of a lack of native planetary Spirit Spheres to host their afterlife. They have a variety of solutions. They may construct an afterlife using alternative means. Or they may supply bodies into which souls can incarnate again.

There are various ways to supply bodies, ranging from ethical to abhorrent. Grays have largely synthetic bodies and regard them more as interchangeable soul containers. Reptiliandude says his Reptilian soul was grafted into his human mother's embryo via DMT. The embryo's soul had departed because it was non-viable.

The standard practice appears to be to save a nonviable embryo, allowing the embryonic soul to return and experience childhood until age 12-14. (This is a great boon, since growing up in the Spirit Spheres is extremely slow.) Then the child's soul is swapped for that of a close relative's. This ensures compatibility and consent. I believe it is what happened in my case.

Obviously this is suboptimal, and the memory wiping process between incarnations is traumatic, according to Farsight Institute's remote viewing of "death traps". This is why there is a New Age movement to convince people not to "go into the light" after death.

For native Humans, this is harmful propaganda. For starseeds who should reincarnate, it is also probably harmful propaganda, since the alternative is likely to become a wandering spirit. Incarnation is a privilege denied to trillions of souls who long for it; it is not offered without good reason.

Presumably only Fallen xenos do this kind of traumatic serial reincarnation. Faithful Star Nations can provide their starseeds with transportation to a suitable afterlife, because Heaven cares for its own.

For further details on afterlife and soul mechanics, see the Sasquatch Message. In Book 3 of the trilogy, a Sasquatch-Human hybrid endorses Divine Love while discussing Jesus. Moreover, Padgettites have channeled "Sasqua", who may be the same Hu-squatch woman. Sasquatch cannot follow the Divine Love path until they finish their journey to Source, but their mortal Human hybrids can.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Cyberthal wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:12 am I don't know where the reincarnation thread is; feel free to move this there.

Moreover, Padgettites have channeled "Sasqua", who may be the same Hu-squatch woman. Sasquatch cannot follow the Divine Love path until they finish their journey to Source, but their mortal Human hybrids can.
Hi, we probably dont have a "reincarnation" thread. But I certainly dont know any DL medium who has channeled a Sasquath unless you mean the "bigfoot" and then I know only one who has. But she has never shared anything.
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Re: Magnetic Pole flips and the impact on the electrical grid

Post by Cyberthal »

Googling Telosian yielded:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w08NkZ
With several paragraphs of description.

Sasquatch Message Book 2 states:

> You recognized him as the same man who had appeared to you in a dream the night before. You saw him meditating and trying to connect with your soul, telling you where he lives. His name is Absilios Ta'Hansa, or Ancient Seer Teacher of Souls, the actual priestly king of the surviving Lemurian colony living under Mount Shasta with my Sasquatch People. They have continued observing the Cosmic Order and maintain contact with the Star Elders. That is why many ships are seen flying around that mountain, even entering it in portals. The vast complexes of stone walls all around the area are remains of their past colonies.

> There are cults and sects founded by the secret elite aware of those facts, that have set bases at the foot of the mount, pretending to represent the Lemurians, while replacing them with a pantheon of man-made gods and self-appointed so-called ascended masters. They are impostors trying to take credit for the healing powers and profit from the hidden knowledge of that sacred sanctuary and refuge of ancient wisdom from the stars. In fact, their supreme master they call the Count of Saint-Germain, was a secret title of the Black Nobility transmitted through generations in medieval Europe, and its last famous bearer was the master-mind behind the foundation of the secret order of the Illuminati of Bavaria in 1776. They have succeeded in fooling numerous sincere and innocent souls.

Assuming that it is true that your Telosians are the same as the Shasta Lemurians and do not exhibit higher physical density when in our physical plane, there are two likely explanations:

Firstly, youth. Observed high-density 5th-D beings include Yajweh of Ibania and a female Reptiloid who raped Credo Mutwa. Both of these are much older species than Humanity. Presumably it takes many generations for the physical density of a species to increase. Yajweh's presence on Earth did not quite obey normal physics.

Secondly, planet. While the Telosians have Ascended as a race, planet Earth has not yet done so, and is in the process of doing so. Perhaps the Telosians are still divided among Earth's timelines. Perhaps higher density only comes with the Ascension of the planet itself.
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

I suspect I misremember the spelling of Sasqua's name since I just failed to find it in my notes. Maybe it's Saskwa or something. I did note it as an apologetics point, so I will find it again. There doesn't appear to be a way to search channeled messages effectively. Google doesn't work. Otherwise I could find it pretty quickly by just looking at the metadata of spirit name.

Sasquatch and Bigfoot are sufficiently synonymous for our purposes.
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

Ah, found it:

Spirit: Sashaquaha
Medium: Al Fike
Date: February 4, 2022
https://divinelovesanctuary.com/honour-mother-earth/

So not quite "Sasquatch", a female version of that name basically. The theme and voice is characteristically Sasquatch.

> Great White Spirit
Sasquatch Message speaks of the Great Spirit.

> one who you do not know
> but are not well known by you
No direct contact between Padgettites and Sasquatch, except me I guess, since I met one in astral.

> Mother Earth
Major/main Sasquatch theme
> All the elements
4 elements

Compare to Sasquatch Message on Divine Love and Jesus:

> “One of the regular things that you experience are those among your people who beg you to pray to Jesus for salvation or redemption from the evils of my people as if we are demons sent to deceive you. Those with these beliefs are actually the ones who have been tricked or fooled by man and do not know what Divine Love truly is otherwise they would not make a judgment on something they have no knowledge in. What they fail to realize is that my people know the prophet known as Jesus, as we worked with him and guided him throughout his incarnations on Earth. Jesus was a Shaman who healed using energy and natural tools such as crystals, herbs, and roots. All these healing methods are now considered to be evil or pagan according to the very people that look to Jesus for salvation and for most of your man-made religions, but in reality, these shamanic practices are a way of cooperating and connecting with nature as intended.”

> “My people were here millions of years before any humans, but Jesus is what you call an Ascended Master; a soul that is pure and has never lost connection with ancient universal knowledge and truth or with the Star Elder Councils. Christ has incarnated many times on Earth to be a teacher and example of love for humanity, yet he is usually only recognized as being Jesus, the man born of a virgin, rather than all of his incarnations that he has dedicated towards raising the spiritual consciousness of humanity.”

> “When you hear prophecies about Christ’s return to Earth, it is a reference to a higher state of consciousness of Unconditional Love and Respect, not a dead man raising from the grave as many believe. As you all know, energy does not end and cannot be changed, it just is; never ending, but temporary vessels like bodies do have an expiration. Looking to any particular person for salvation or redemption will always bring disappointment as there are none that qualify for this job. Only you can change yourself and your experiences through your own consciousness and allowing the lessons to be learned. As stated, we are often humored by these theories but not in a disrespectful way. It is like watching a baby take their first steps and then fall down on their bottom; it is cute, not tragic. There will be many more opportunities to master it and that time will come when it is best for that soul.”

> “Many of my people are healing their own karmas with humans and within this earthly realm, and several more of my people are ready to be spiritual teachers and guides to your people to assist in your ascension. Like humans, we too feel e-motion and pain, and many of my people have been hurt by or are fearful of humans because of unhealed karmas between us. Thanks to those people who show respect and compassion, we are healing these karmas together so that we may live and learn together in balance and harmony, respecting all life forms that we share this reality with.”

Note that multiple incarnations does not imply reincarnation. The Higher Self soul sends out multiple incarnations. We also have a soul family.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Cyberthal wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:41 pm

Compare to Sasquatch Message on Divine Love and Jesus:

> “One of the regular things that you experience are those among your people who beg you to pray to Jesus for salvation or redemption from the evils of my people as if we are demons sent to deceive you. Those with these beliefs are actually the ones who have been tricked or fooled by man and do not know what Divine Love truly is otherwise they would not make a judgment on something they have no knowledge in. What they fail to realize is that my people know the prophet known as Jesus, as we worked with him and guided him throughout his incarnations on Earth. Jesus was a Shaman who healed using energy and natural tools such as crystals, herbs, and roots. All these healing methods are now considered to be evil or pagan according to the very people that look to Jesus for salvation and for most of your man-made religions, but in reality, these shamanic practices are a way of cooperating and connecting with nature as intended.”
Sorry you have seriously confused me here. That "quote" is not from one of our messages and neither Google nor Duckduck can find it on the web. So I dont know why you are asking me to compare it to the message from Sashaquaha who I would expect is a Canadian or a North American First Nations person. I could ask Al Fike if he knows.

I really dont get the point of your post at all.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Re: Magnetic Pole flips and the impact on the electrical grid

Post by Geoff »

Cyberthal wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:20 pm Googling Telosian yielded:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w08NkZ
With several paragraphs of description.

Sasquatch Message Book 2 states:

> You recognized him as the same man who had appeared to you in a dream the night before. You saw him meditating and trying to connect with your soul, telling you where he lives. His name is Absilios Ta'Hansa, or Ancient Seer Teacher of Souls, the actual priestly king of the surviving Lemurian colony living under Mount Shasta with my Sasquatch People. They have continued observing the Cosmic Order and maintain contact with the Star Elders. That is why many ships are seen flying around that mountain, even entering it in portals. The vast complexes of stone walls all around the area are remains of their past colonies.

> There are cults and sects founded by the secret elite aware of those facts, that have set bases at the foot of the mount, pretending to represent the Lemurians, while replacing them with a pantheon of man-made gods and self-appointed so-called ascended masters. They are impostors trying to take credit for the healing powers and profit from the hidden knowledge of that sacred sanctuary and refuge of ancient wisdom from the stars. In fact, their supreme master they call the Count of Saint-Germain, was a secret title of the Black Nobility transmitted through generations in medieval Europe, and its last famous bearer was the master-mind behind the foundation of the secret order of the Illuminati of Bavaria in 1776. They have succeeded in fooling numerous sincere and innocent souls.

Assuming that it is true that your Telosians are the same as the Shasta Lemurians and do not exhibit higher physical density when in our physical plane, there are two likely explanations:

Firstly, youth. Observed high-density 5th-D beings include Yajweh of Ibania and a female Reptiloid who raped Credo Mutwa. Both of these are much older species than Humanity. Presumably it takes many generations for the physical density of a species to increase. Yajweh's presence on Earth did not quite obey normal physics.

Secondly, planet. While the Telosians have Ascended as a race, planet Earth has not yet done so, and is in the process of doing so. Perhaps the Telosians are still divided among Earth's timelines. Perhaps higher density only comes with the Ascension of the planet itself.
I found this on another thread, and I think it was supposed to be here, but the move option did not put it at the end of this thread.
They can move into 3D as any more advanced being can. But it carries risks and at least one of their race is stuck in 3D now. But this material you found is not in the Telosian books that came through two channelers. As such these could be fake as that is what is going on now. The dark side is messing with channelers everywhere unless they have gatekeepers.

Geoff
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

> That "quote" is not from one of our messages and neither Google nor Duckduck can find it on the web.

It is from the Sasquatch Message Book 3
- https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/40190848
- https://libgen.is/search.php?req=sunbow ... column=def

> So I dont know why you are asking me to compare it to the message from Sashaquaha who I would expect is a Canadian or a North American First Nations person.

Sunbow Truebrother is a Canadian First Nations person, and he channels Sasquatch, who disciples indigenous peoples worldwide, since they share the land. Sashaquaha would not emphasize her unknown nature if she were a fellow human.

Just like those advancing in the Spirit Spheres can hardly switch to the Celestial Spheres, advanced species such as Sasquatch's elder tribes can hardly switch to the Padgettite faith. They observe a firewall; the crossover is performed by junior hybrids.

Sunbow himself is quite opposed to Christianity, which is understandable given its deliberate Archontic weaponization against shamanic indigenous traditions. The same abhorrence of shamanic traditions as "witchcraft" exists on the Christian side. Wise spiritual elders always minimize their infringement on spiritual free will, in such matters.