About why it takes so long on Earth to be born again

This forum is for all other topics
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Re: About why it takes so long on Earth to be born again

Post by Cyberthal »

> I found this on another thread, and I think it was supposed to be here, but the move option did not put it at the end of this thread.

I recommend moving it back. It is a response to your comment about Telosians, and does not make sense here.
viewtopic.php?p=15417#p15417
This message can be moved there as well, as it will continue the thread.

> But this material you found is not in the Telosian books that came through two channelers.

What is the Telosian book?

> They can move into 3D as any more advanced being can.

That was never in question. The question is whether they exhibit anomalous physical density (weighing too much) while manifested in our physical plane. Excessively deep footprints are one indicator.

Note that Sasquatch, as fully interdimensional shapeshifters, can control their density and footprint depth.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I cannot for the life of me now make any sense of this thread or the other. The move function is buggy, hard to use and failed to move the post correctly. I cannot determine the "Move to" post location only the thread, its supposed to append to the thread.

Sadly you have introduced some new topics with minimal explanation to why that is relevant, and I have lost all sense or what is going on. I dont know why we were talking about Sasquatch, except I think you believed Al Fike channeled one, and I am certain he did not. I am not even sure he personally believes they exist, although I think he may have been present when a First Nations Canadian elder described in detail to me how and where he saw a Sasquatch family. In fact I suggested to him they had bilocated or moved to another dimension, as that was the only explanation for how they disappeared from his sight. And I then realised this is why they are impossible to "find".

The books I refer to are Volumes 1 to 3 of "Telos" through Aurelia Louise Jones, and "Telos" subtitled "Original Transmissions" by Dianne Robbins plus several others like "Secrets of the Subterranean Cities" by Princess Sharula Aurora Dux and Dianne Robbins. They are quite credible and I do not believe they are completely fake. However I do concur that I have had issues with their "Ascended Masters". Seems a bit naive to me. I did not resonate well with Volume 3 which was where all the recommended spiritual practises were. But at least one aspect was genuine, because we channeled a light being who I can't name here, but he would have to have come through our gatekeepers. Thanks for filling in the gaps here.

I have looked at this thread again, and you definately first talked about Sasquatch here, then suddenly on the other thread. If you scan the posts on this thread, you can still see the original headings, and so I truly dont think things are in the wrong place, its just a mess anyway. I probably would prefer to create a new thread talking about Sasquatch and move all references there, but I cant reorder the posts, and they probably will go out of sequence.

Geoff
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

My worldview is so alien to the mainstream that I just make my points and let confusion ensue.

Padgettites are the foremost authority on the Human Spirit Spheres and Celestial Heavens. Padgettite guides, led by Jesus, have full authority to Disclose information to Humans about this domain. This is because they are both Human and also inhabitants of the Spheres/Heavens.

Similarly, Sasquatch is the foremost authority on Humanity's physical history in this solar system, and on the nature of our Source/Cosmos in general. See here:

The essential role of Prime Directive in understanding the alien phenomenon
https://scenicsasquatch.com/2022/04/14/ ... henomenon/

To summarize, Sasquatch can Disclose the history Humanity has forgotten because he was there for all of it, and is our closest relative, our Elder Brother.

Thus I am not "suddenly" talking about Sasquatch, but citing him as an authority in discussion of different topics.

> I am certain he did not.

Why? She did not identify her culture or species. She sounds like a female Sasquatch or hybrid. Several are channeled in the Sasquatch Message.

> In fact I suggested to him they had bilocated or moved to another dimension, as that was the only explanation for how they disappeared from his sight. And I then realised this is why they are impossible to "find".

Correct, they are interdimensional, and also psychic. They can only be surprised by a fast-moving vehicle while sleeping. They do take casualties, since the Archons hunt them to prevent contact with Humans. They are hard for civilians to catch for the same reason birds are hard for children to catch: the slow birds were already caught by cats. Sasquatch reproduces very little on our Earth plane due to this hostility.

> I did not resonate well with Volume 3 which was where all the recommended spiritual practises were.

It often happens that opportunistic psychic imposter will pick up and continue where a true Disclosure left off. The former are always looking for covert ways to exert influence.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Cyberthal wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:30 am
> I am certain he did not.
Al Fike has a "standing rule" with his gatekeepers that is only broken in exceptional situations, he will only connect with those in the Kingdom of God - Celestials. He does not entertain curious visitors typically. He however has recently broken that rule to allow "Orion" to be a significant guide, and Orion is a living human extra-terrestrial. I dont think he has disclosed his level, but then Al Fike has not shown any interest in dimensions that "living" humans can reside in. Otherwise I suspect he would insist on 12D? LOL.

I bought three volumes of the books your referred to and will shortly get to reading them. I thank you for that information.

Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Cyberthal wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:30 am
The essential role of Prime Directive in understanding the alien phenomenon
https://scenicsasquatch.com/2022/04/14/ ... henomenon/
I can read that page obviously, but all the links appear broken, which is rather a shame. I am well aware of much that is there, especially regarding abductions and US presidents. In fact our sources told us ONLY Kennedy refused to comply. I certainly also know about the nuclear stuff and the US being warned its a breach of Universe Law.

Geoff
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

> Al Fike has a "standing rule" with his gatekeepers that is only broken in exceptional situations, he will only connect with those in the Kingdom of God - Celestials.

That is no obstacle to my interpretation. The understated mention of "Divine Love" in connection with Jesus in the Sasquatch Message leads me to believe that the female (hybrid, IIRC) Sasquatch being channeled was an incarnate follower of the Celestial/Padgettite path. I assume she is alive; I am not sure whether the one Fike channeled was alive or dead, but it makes little difference. One presumes that an Ascended long-lived species such as Sasquatch, that never Fell, can achieve Celestial status while incarnate much more easily than Fallen short-lived Humans.

> He however has recently broken that rule to allow "Orion" to be a significant guide, and Orion is a living human extra-terrestrial.

And also a follower of the Celestial path, with his whole planet. A soul can certainly become Celestial while still incarnate. I have been informed with certainty that I "will be" Celestial. At that time, I knew that I was not yet, and assumed it would happen after death. Since then, miraculous progress has occurred, and I suspect that I now am.

> "living"
Incarnate is a better term. Isn't Jesus still incarnate, since he got a new body?

> I thank you for that information.
You're welcome!

> In fact our sources told us ONLY Kennedy refused to comply.
Indeed, and was killed for it.

> I can read that page obviously, but all the links appear broken, which is rather a shame.

I found 5 broken links:
1. https://cyberthal-ghost.nfshost.com/the ... er-kamooh/
2. https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... in_heaven/
3. https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-revi ... 1842931636
4. https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... _anunnaki/
5. the zmescience link is just a pic of Rockefeller hairless.

Replacement links:
1. This is the full text, which is available on libgen, on Sunbow's blog, Kindle, etc. https://scenicsasquatch.com/2018/04/29/ ... by-sunbow/
2. https://web.archive.org/web/20220327095 ... in_heaven/
3. https://web.archive.org/web/20220303101 ... 1842931636
4. https://web.archive.org/web/20220328091 ... _anunnaki/
5. Just Google Image search for Rockefeller alopecia
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Well I am glad to hear you are doing well. I certainly have seen progress too. As have those in my group.

Take care
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Cyberthal wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:38 pm > Al Fike has a "standing rule" with his gatekeepers that is only broken in exceptional situations, he will only connect with those in the Kingdom of God - Celestials.

That is no obstacle to my interpretation. The understated mention of "Divine Love" in connection with Jesus in the Sasquatch Message leads me to believe that the female (hybrid, IIRC) Sasquatch being channeled was an incarnate follower of the Celestial/Padgettite path. I assume she is alive; I am not sure whether the one Fike channeled was alive or dead, but it makes little difference. One presumes that an Ascended long-lived species such as Sasquatch, that never Fell, can achieve Celestial status while incarnate much more easily than Fallen short-lived Humans.

I contacted Al in respect of this message Honour Mother Earth and this is his answer:
Sashaquaha is not a sasquatch. I believe she is a native Indian from the North American prairies.
If you read the message and are familiar with messages from North American Plains Indians they typically refer to God as "Great White Spirit" exactly as she does.

Take care
Geoff
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

Then the similarity of the names was merely a suspicious coincidence. The anomalous use of "Divine Love" in the Sasquatch Message to talk about Jesus, however, is not a coincidence, I think. In fact, it was Sasquatch's denial of orthodox Christianity that led me to find the Padgettite mediums, to corroborate his claim. Sasquatch has never been wrong.

Speaking of non-Humans, I also met in the astral the elder tree that inspired Yajweh to travel to Earth. Yajweh was Yeshua of Krotea's bosom friend at university on Nibiru. Ascended Master Yeshua of Krotea's soul incarnated on Earth many times, one of which is Jesus.

Yajweh is overall one of the best living (at the time) sources on Humanity history. He does get evasive about "classified" topics, and did not believe in Christianity. He was involved at certain points of Jesus' life, such as his birth (3 wise men). Here is a transcript of most of his published testimony:

https://archive.org/details/secret-yajw ... s-combined