About why it takes so long on Earth to be born again

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

About why it takes so long on Earth to be born again

Post by Geoff »

I received an email asking this question, and noting that in the Spirit World Helen did this inside a year. This was my answer:

There are several issues:
  • How old you are when you start to get real about soul transformation
  • What society you were brought up in
  • What your family and family life was like
  • Influences outside the family in ones early years
Next an explanation as to why it’s easier in the spirit heavens to progress. Fundamentally it’s because of the way the heavens work. When you reach the third, you are only amongst people at that level and walking the same path. This is an awesome support group with good enough examples of being loving all the time. This is even more pronounced in the Fifth and Seventh.

Next you have available Celestial guides and your communication with them is perfect. You can identify what you need to change plus how best to do that.

Come back to Earth now. We have major issues identifying unloving behaviour that is entrenched from our early years. For myself I was subject to bullying both at home and at school and later boarding school. There are three ways to react to that aggression. Flight, Freeze, or Fawn. I have an absolutely automatic fight response. It has caused me significant health issues all related to my spirit body and physical body holding these negative energies. I am absolutely committed to change, and slowly I am but it’s very very hard to change ingrained behaviour.

Now at least I have committed to change anything and every thing that stands between me and my goal. Many people just refuse at a subconscious level. There are some long term Divine Love followers of 30 and 40 years who are basically not growing because they don’t want to change. To those people they like who they are. Now this can include dietary habits too because you have to have a healthy body. They have free will so nothing will circumvent that choice. Even Celestial Guides (especially Celestial Guides!) will not push these free will boundaries.

Now the later in life you start, and I started at 55, you have 55 years of error (compensation) to deal with before you even move forward. You have to revisit all the stuff ups you made and make peace with anyone who was involved. Not necessarily face to face but certainly within.

I hope that helps

By the way I think it’s possible to get a heck of a long way - like maybe the top of the fifth - in say 8 to 10 years. I wasted 10 years because old-timers believed that you don’t need to actually do anything except pray. So thats all I did for those years. There are many that still believe that. It's not untrue longterm except it does mean you have limited your soul growth while on this planet. No doubt in the Spirit Heavens these things are easier to deal with. Basically some Divine Love followers tend to see anything "natural path" as the enemy. It's not. We walk a similar path. To be in the seventh you have to have reached the sixth and passed beyond it. So techniques that the Buddhist teach as one example, to be a better person, are indeed valuable. Because you are consciously trying to change ingrained habits, and you are forced to be observant and realise what has to change. The beauty of this is that Father walks with you in a way that the folks on a pure Natural Love path don't have. It can be very hard to get to grips with what really motivates unloving behaviour in yourself. For example, if you like to control - why is that? It's not loving. It's a behaviour that has helped you cope, but it needs to change. Then worst of all are the "sins of the father's." I won't even mention these because it will start a flame war. They are basically ingrained values in societies that are at their root unloving. If you don't think your society has any issues, ask on FaceBook!

Take care
Geoff

I could also have explained that this is because we are in 3D, and when we move to 5D, which is expected perhaps over the next 100 years,it all changes. Because everyone on Earth will be loving.
Eva
Family

Re: About why it takes so long on Earth to be born again

Post by Eva »

Hi Geoff,

You cover some good points here. Since very few come to this forum, can we publish your reflections in a future newsletter?

Love,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Sure

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

OK, great. It won't be till in the new year, and if I make any edits, I'll run it past you before publishing.
Love,
Eva
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Wonderful description, Geoff.

I enjoyed your explanation of the details involved, and thank you for sharing your personal experiences. Of course I especially liked the example of Helen's progress to the Celestial Heavens in just over a year! It fully demonstrates your point of being able to proceed quicker in the spirit world.

Yes, there are many variables to spiritual progress here on Earth. I did find that the messages from Jesus as received by Al in this past year are extremely instructive. Particularly, Lesson 6: The Soul in his book "Our World In Transition, Messages from Jesus."

In fact, this book resonates deeply with me, even as much as the Padgett Messages and the Judas Messages.

We have all the instructive information, now we need to put it in practice with prayer for our Creator's Love, healthy living, and love towards all His Creations.

Love and hugs, dear friend
Dennis
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Geoff wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:26 pm ... I wasted 10 years because oldtimers believed that you don’t need to actually do anything except pray. There are many that still believe that.
I like what the integral folks (e.g. Ken Wilber) are saying that we need to wake up, grow up, clean up, and show up. For me, that's awaken our soul (wake up), discipline our minds (grow up), heal our hearts (expiation/clean up), and then live Divine Love/serve others (show up).

Prayer seems pretty critical in the wake up and clean up aspects, but not so much the grow up ... or so it seems to me.

Beth
Cyberthal
Busy Bee

Post by Cyberthal »

Thought this was about reincarnation, from the title. The phrase is ambiguous, now that reincarnation is something the Fallen are offering.
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Personally, I am not anxious about "doing it in one year." So long as I go into the light spirit spheres after death, it's perfect. I wish to tell you about recent spiritual experiences :

It is said that our spiritual body, and thus where we go afterlife, will be the sum of what we lived, what we did, and what we thought. I was dubious about the "thoughts" part mind you. But I learned otherwise recently : One night, I was brought (i.e.: in my spiritual body, while my physical body slept) in one of the upper hells. A sort of urban landscape at night, where fear was the dominant ambiance. Upon awakening from my sleep, I had particular physical sensations about my spiritual body re-entering my physical body. (I could be mistaken mind-you, and deluding myself of course, but to me it's a sure sign I was out-of-body, and thus prior to that in an Astral or Spiritual realm.) This is when I clearly understood how the thought part works (even if I had hints about it, from previous reading). Our spiritual body is continuously broadcasting our thoughts and emotions, as well as receiving all those who are emitted by spirits around (i.e.: in the same spiritual sphere). So, when you are in a sphere of hate, it's really an extremely unpleasant situation, even if nothing of the brimstone-and-fire type happens to you, because you drown in hate bombarding you continuously. In fact our spiritual body does this emitting/receiving even when we are awake, except our physical body acts as a shield / buffer against it.

In the following days, I was distressed and worried. I believed that, apparently, I would go to hell after my physical death. But it seems that some spirit guide or some-such took pity of me, and less than a week later, I was this time brought to heaven. I was brought in an upper sphere (probably the first or second), and it was just marvellous. It was an upper realm of meso-american style, chosen I believe, because I have an affinity for the Amerindian culture. Upon awakening, I was full of joy and energy, and thanked God. So now I have good hope and faith that upon death I will go upward in some upper sphere. I feel no need to being born again on this planet as fast as I can. I think I progress much slowly down there, but so long as I diligently orient myself toward harmony with God, that's enough for me.
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Cyberthal wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:52 pmnow that reincarnation is something the Fallen are offering.
Can you expand on this ? Maybe in the thread about reincarnation ?
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Daniel,
Thanks for sharing your out of body experiences -- very interesting.

Just a small correction on one thing that you wrote:
It is said that our spiritual body, and thus where we go afterlife, will be the sum of what we lived, what we did, and what we thought
Actually it is the state of our soul, which is the real individual and is housed in the spirit body, that determines our afterlife place. If we want to end up in a place of light, it is important to develop our soul -- which can occur in one of two ways: Either purifying it by consciously choosing loving choices and overcoming sin by our own effort with God's help, or by having it transformed from divine image into divine substance through the Divine Love imparted by the Holy Spirit, which we receive if we seek it. The second way is also the road to immortality and a place in the Celestial Heavens with unlimited potential for growth and ever-increasing joy and happiness.