Joseph Babinsky passes

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Joseph Babinsky passes

Post by Geoff »

Our dear friend and reasonably long term colleague on the DL path passed into spirit on June 15th. Very sadly none of us were advised till Eva Peck managed to contact his kids via FB. Presumably they did not have his FB password as thats typically where people announce the passing of their close family. Jimbeau asked immediately: "What will happen with Joseph's books?" and I dont know that answer. Right now they are still all available for sale:

Joseph Babinsky's Page

I suspect if no one tells Lulu, it will stay there forever, and the revenues Joseph so needed will just stay with Lulu after his bank accounts are closed.

I am sure my dear friend Joseph is in a far better place where he wil not have the worries that he had as a very mature father to two children, James and Julia. I know he had terrible financial struggles as well as serious health issues. Till we meet again, stay well my friend.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Re: Joseph Babinsky passes

Post by Geoff »

Our very dear sister Helge created a beautiful tribute to Joseph:

A Tribute to Joseph
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Here is an In Memoriam book including Joseph's bio, various tributes and some pictures. https://universal-spirituality.net/wp-c ... moriam.pdf.
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Two other related links. First, this is Joseph praying for Divine Love at a May 2014 retreat (DC I think?). Second, this is Joseph speaking through Jimbeau (transcript) at the Oct 4th Gibsons circle.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks Beth.
The Prayer by Joseph was at a retreat in Australia (Caloundra, Queensland) in May 2014. The DC gathering was in October.