Animal Desires and Appetites -- what are they?

This forum is for all other topics
Eva
Family

Re: Animal Desires and Appetites -- what are they?

Post by Eva »

From Catherine:

Thank you, Michael! So well put! I'm really glad you added these thoughts, because they round out the conversation. You weren't "late to the party." All thoughts are still welcome! No time limit here.

Eva, I think this thread has the makings of an excellent article, thank you for that!!

Much Love to All,

Catherine
Eva
Family

Re: Animal Desires and Appetites -- what are they?

Post by Eva »

From Eva:

I just finished reading Lesson 14, Vol 2 of Jesus' messages to the world -- https://soultruth.ca/contemporary-messa ... -jul-2021/ and deeply resonated with the description of how we are being changed and transformed by God's Love in our soul. I wanted to share a couple of paragraphs that directly touch on Cate's original question and the discussion that it elicited as follows:

"It is not a sin to be in the world and enjoy those good things that God has created for your benefit and your pleasure. It is a sin when these things are not in balance and contradicts the laws of God. As you continue to grow upon this path of love, you will find yourself questioning many things for as you are more sensitized to your own soul, so these thoughts and perceptions bubble forth.

The desire for greater harmony will come to the forefront of your consciousness. You will be challenged, beloved souls. But also, you will challenge others. This is part of the great process and effects of God’s blessings upon your world and upon your soul. Indeed these are challenging times for all of you but these are times of great potential, great blessings, great understanding, and great transformation. What more could you wish for in a life but one that is dynamic and filled with many blessings, many shifts of consciousness and understanding with much love growing within your heart and soul?

This is a life well-lived and it is my desire to inspire you, beloved souls, towards a life well-expressed in truth. May you come to the truth more fully, more richly in a deep and abiding way that will truly change you and change your actions, your thoughts and your expressions of love and light. God will guide you upon this path, will send His angels to accompany you and continue to teach and direct, protect and inspire you."

May we all continue to be transformed by God's Love and become more and more sensitive to what is in harmony with God's Laws and what is not.

Love,
Eva