World changes and dying

This forum is for all other topics
Susan
Family

World changes and dying

Post by Susan »

Hello friends! I have been curious about a topic and I'd love to hear your opinions. I have been noticing recently there are many people, in my circle, who are near death or are dying or have died. Though it sometimes is hard to understand, I tend to believe these people chose this time to leave and enjoy the journey of spirit instead of going through the difficulties ahead on the earth plane. With the earth changes in progress and even more upheavals to come, I am wondering if many more people will make this transition. I am curious if anyone has any opinion on this matter...are earth changes prompting the souls of many humans to end their mortal journey? Have the angels commented on this topic that anyone is aware of? Thanks for your thoughts on the matter :)
Geoff
Family

Re: World changes and dying

Post by Geoff »

Hi Susan,

Yes I sort of noticed this too. Its hard to be sure if there is an upspike, but a lot more "celebs" seem to be passing. What is certainly noticeable is the amount of "truth" generally of a very nasty nature that is coming out.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Re: World changes and dying

Post by DennisT »

Hello Susan,

Yes, we have noticed the speed of which the world is changing and the number of those who have passed.

Jesus and the Celestial angels have been advising us of the upcoming world changes for a few years if not more, and boy, are we seeing it now.

Stay well and may our Creator fill you with an abundance of His Love.

Dennis