Expiation

This forum is for all other topics
NancyB
New Friend

Re: Expiation

Post by NancyB »

Thank you Eva for taking time to share your additional points. Those are great to keep in mind as we travel along the path. Thank you Susan and Beth for sharing your experiences. I think you both bring up the important point of something "shifted". That's my understand from messages I've read, that there should be some change in our being. With all the uncomfortable physical experiences and emotional ones too I don't seem to have noticed any "shifts" as of yet. I'm working on letting go and having faith. Hopefully over time more things will be revealed. Much love to all!
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

I will say that I'm fairly new to this path so what do I know, but it seems to me that as God is primarily concerned with our soul, He's less inclined to address those things that may feel like huge burdens to us now, but are huge really just to our minds. I've been struggling myself with both physical and emotional things that just don't seem to be resolving. But I have been using the experiment with light meditation (I like the modern version with the woman's voice) to try and gain some insight, and it's been helpful. For example, I meditated on why my back/hip issues just don't seem to resolve, and the insight I got was basically that the symptom wasn't the problem, the problem was that I wasn't being nurturing or respectful enough to my body. I interpreted it to be a little like asking God to heal your lung cancer but continuing to smoke. There's a Padgett message that says something about God being better at addressing causes rather than effects, so I guess it's in that same kind of space.

Did you listen to yesterday's message from Augustine? I thought he was responding to this thread!
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

That is so awesome Beth!! :D I’m really happy for you! And yes I believe you have found the message (first one you posted) that promoted my prayer, and later, expiation 8-)